Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

haha celebration of her body? she does not need to show her breasts in a sexual manner for that 2 be done.... there is a big difference between art and showing ur titties in a dirty mens mag so that they can jerk off

LOL well there's probably plenty of guys who jerk off to her already...

I think it would be absolutely straight up-and-down l33t for her to be in Playboy (a la Cindy Crawford), but there's no way in hell that's gonna happen. What an unbelieveable rumor. Source? :whistle:

Even then, I still seriously doubt she'd even consider it. I would like to see a Playboy spread of her, but she's not a glamor model, and would never do such a thing, which is much better for her fashion career of course!

Even then, I still seriously doubt she'd even consider it. I would like to see a Playboy spread of her, but she's not a glamor model, and would never do such a thing, which is much better for her fashion career of course!

i think cindy crawford has done playboy and naomi campbell. either way if it does happen that means she needs the money

I don't know if it's the right place to request pics, but i'll give a shot...

Dazz, could you please post that pic of Adriana with that teddy bear in the background? She looks SOOOO cute!!! You know, that picture you use as your signature.

Thx