Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Oh and ps.. i love the fact that adriana has imperfections like her teeth and 2 some people her nose that all together make her perfect. her weight does not mean a thing to me... i love her face... it is unique

AMEN!

And even if times floes, face doesn't change as fast as body does. So, Adriana will remain for some time in the " Grade A " models for sure!

I still don't see how Adriana can be considered 'cuvy' Maybe our standards of thin have become so drastic, that now women like Adriana are called curvy. I think Adriana is still extremely thin and would look even more so in person. Curvy to me is Scarlette Johansen or Beyonce. When I think of Adriana's body, I still think 'thin modelsque'

I know many guys who prefer 'bigger' women (more to grab) kind of thing than skinny. I think most guys would be more attracted to an overweight women than an underweight one...at least in terms of sex, otherwize it would be like taking a skelton to bed. Anyway, Adriana isn't a straight up and down tooth pick, but I wouldn't call her curvy either. For the average women, she is very skinny. Her BMI would be well below average (bordering on under weight even) The camera adds ten pounds as well. I know many people who still consider her to be 'too skinny'.

I still don't see how Adriana can be considered 'cuvy' Maybe our standards of thin have become so drastic, that now women like Adriana are called curvy. I think Adriana is still extremely thin and would look even more so in person. Curvy to me is Scarlette Johansen or Beyonce. When I think of Adriana's body, I still think 'thin modelsque'

I know many guys who prefer 'bigger' women (more to grab) kind of thing than skinny. I think most guys would be more attracted to an overweight women than an underweight one...at least in terms of sex, otherwize it would be like taking a skelton to bed. Anyway, Adriana isn't a straight up and down tooth pick, but I wouldn't call her curvy either. For the average women, she is very skinny. Her BMI would be well below average (bordering on under weight even) The camera adds ten pounds as well. I know many people who still consider her to be 'too skinny'.

I agree. Adriana is VERY thin. I think she's often times placed in the "curvy" category because her breasts are larger than average for a girl of her weight (and that's only emphasized by push up bras and airbrushing).

Gah - I kind of got into a fight with someone over at LiveJournal when she replied to a post of mine (I'm feverof_fate) where I was just sharing Adriana scans. She claims to be a model as well (but I haven't yet ruled her out as a faker), and she said this about Adriana:

If this isn't proof that her ability to range fields in modeling is tarnished then I don't know what is. All of her poses, the feeling, her expressions, it screams victoria secret. When I look at high fashion editorials I want to see some art and edge, not quiche "do me" shots. seriously, someone tell this girl the difference between a catalogue and a magazine.
and
VS has done many of their shoots at the home of an acquaintance of mine. I've watched the photographer's frustration, I've seen that she's limited to what seems to be pre-programmed poses and movements.

It strikes me as a little weird that Adriana, the 3rd highest paid model in the world, would be so crap at modeling. What do you guys think? And PFT to this girl - like I asked for her opinion? If she doesn't like Adriana, why doesn't she just ignore the post and move on. <_<

I'm really disappointed that Adriana is losing her look - she isn't really old, she wasn't pregnant or sick... She used to be so stunning that she could have became a modeling legend like Cindy or Naomi, but now she will be degraded to and example that you don't have to be very thin to wear VS clothes.

i've also noticed that adriana has started to lose it. maybe shes abusing drugs, that tends to age people very quickly.

Oh welll.......

u live and learn.... i dont think she really cares... her family was poor and now she has money to give them.. that is why people work.... some people don't care about the fame etc. looks are just on the outside but adriana is the first model ive been actually INTERESTED in.... i don't care about cindy or niomi or wutever... obviously niomi is a bad person so who cares if she is a legend or not.....