Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

OK...This is in reply to what someone said in another thread about Adriana not having that great of a body and not that toned and so forth and I will reply here cause I don't wanna get off topic there:

For a woman to be beautiful, she doesn't necessarily have to have washboard abs or muscular and defined legs... Adriana is absolutely gorgeous in my opinion...

She may not have very defined abs, but they are defined enough:

mirrormirrorie7.th.jpg

She has a pretty nice looking butt too:

vh1aaadivx0910005fm8.th.jpg

Her legs look perfect...long, straight and very lady-like.

untitled00030040003ve8.th.jpg

Look at those penetrating eyes:

untitled00030010001cd1.th.jpg

That’s a pretty good looking waist if you ask me:

untitled00030040002sw8.th.jpg

And just her look overall screams SEX:

untitled00030080001zf5.th.jpg

And even if she gained a bit of weight lately, she still looks just as gorgeous. Her body just looks more developed and she's beautiful!!! :heart:

OK...This is in reply to what someone said in another thread about Adriana not having that great of a body and not that toned and so forth and I will reply here cause I don't wanna get off topic there:

For a woman to be beautiful, she doesn't necessarily have to have washboard abs or muscular and defined legs... Adriana is absolutely gorgeous in my opinion...

She may not have very defined abs, but they are defined enough:

mirrormirrorie7.th.jpg

She has a pretty nice looking butt too:

vh1aaadivx0910005fm8.th.jpg

Her legs look perfect...long, straight and very lady-like.

untitled00030040003ve8.th.jpg

Look at those penetrating eyes:

untitled00030010001cd1.th.jpg

That’s a pretty good looking waist if you ask me:

untitled00030040002sw8.th.jpg

And just her look overall screams SEX:

untitled00030080001zf5.th.jpg

And even if she gained a bit of weight lately, she still looks just as gorgeous. Her body just looks more developed and she's beautiful!!! :heart:

i agree~! i mean i know she gained a little weight but she still looks beautiful! and to those who think her body is "disgusting" or not pretty or whatver, she probably has a better body even WITH the weight gain than those of the complainers :whistle: :p

I miss the "old" Adriana...

Her face looks chubby instead of delicate.

Wider waist makes her breasts look very small.

Bigger butt? Not really an asset for a runway model.

She lost her curves because the proportions (differences in width) between her waist and her butt and breasts are smaller.

Generally her body seems to be muscular, bulky and looks "heavy".

My English isn't good enough to describe the differences that are harder to notice.

Just look on the amount of work VS is giving her. How many times she didn't attend an important promotion event since she gained weight? Do you think it's a coincidence that she didn't got to wear the diamond bra during the recent VS show? That she was wearing average outfits during it?

I'm not trying to say that she is ugly. I've never seen a model as attractive as she used to be two or more years ago, but now... she is just a good looking model.

I miss the "old" Adriana...

Her face looks chubby instead of delicate.

Wider waist makes her breasts look very small.

Bigger butt? Not really an asset for a runway model.

She lost her curves because the proportions (differences in width) between her waist and her butt and breasts are smaller.

Generally her body seems to be muscular, bulky and looks "heavy".

My English isn't good enough to describe the differences that are harder to notice.

Just look on the amount of work VS is giving her. How many times she didn't attend an important promotion event since she gained weight? Do you think it's a coincidence that she didn't got to wear the diamond bra during the recent VS show? That she was wearing average outfits during it?

I'm not trying to say that she is ugly. I've never seen a model as attractive as she used to be two or more years ago, but now... she is just a good looking model.

Everybody is a critic. SO do you want adriana to be a toothpick? Don't look into things so much where you past the obvious reasons why Adriana isn't like she use to be.

I. The reason why she hasn't been at V.S promotions: She has other engagments like (Maybelline), it's as simple as that.

2. Also, Models like to spend time with their family, you know it's not everyday you can go visit them without it being an inconvenience to your schedule.

3. V.S outfits- In my opinion, the card outfit wasn't average, in fact I liked it. And didn't you noticed how much the crowd loved her?

4. Weight- This is why I admire Adriana so much, she doesn't follow the trend of being sickly skinny. She does what she wants and is happy from it. Honestly, I think her body suits her. She has more of a womanly figure rather then a 12 year old boy's body. When I first saw her I thought she was too skinny and didn't like her much, her legs were to skinny and her arms were you know also too skinny, she looked like she didn't eat a lot.

Back then

now

I pretty much like the 2nd picture, she looks more healthy.

Everybody is a critic. SO do you want adriana to be a toothpick? Don't look into things so much where you past the obvious reasons why Adriana isn't like she use to be.

I. The reason why she hasn't been at V.S promotions: She has other engagments like (Maybelline), it's as simple as that.

2. Also, Models like to spend time with their family, you know it's not everyday you can go visit them without it being an inconvenience to your schedule.

3. V.S outfits- In my opinion, the card outfit wasn't average, in fact I liked it. And didn't you noticed how much the crowd loved her?

4. Weight- This is why I admire Adriana so much, she doesn't follow the trend of being sickly skinny. She does what she wants and is happy from it. Honestly, I think her body suits her. She has more of a womanly figure rather then a 12 year old boy's body. When I first saw her I thought she was too skinny and didn't like her much, her legs were to skinny and her arms were you know also too skinny, she looked like she didn't eat a lot.

Back then

now

Hear hear! Well said and I totally agree. :heart:

Back then

now

Hear hear! Well said and I totally agree. :heart:

AMEN! i agree as well! people are so critical <_<

I was watching some kind of news show on E! last night and Brody Jenner was interviewing. He said something to the effect of "Adriana Lima is the perfect girl for me, but she's probably hard work too." So at least he has good taste!

Adriana's body is just amazing... Not the most delicious looking-one on the planet, but without a doubt sexy and gorgeous.

Personally, I'm more a fan of her face. I think i never saw in my life ( short life, almost 21 years ) such a perfect combination. Her face is just flawless: devastating smile and eyes of " mass destruction" :p. Those long hair, the shape, the nose: everything just looks perfect. I'm sad when i think that in some years, she will look kinda different... Hope it won't happen in a near future, because right now she's still a masterpiece of nature.

I gave my toughts about the body and the face separately , but when you look at her overall physique, it gives you the world's hottest, sexiest and most beautiful woman...

But hey, it's just my opinion.

Back then

now

I bet it's Maybelline's fault that she doesn't appear in talk shows or doesn't give interviews about VS stuff without "backup" (other models) or that she doesn't promote any VS things not related with makeup on her own.

I'm not sure about this, but didn't she loose the TIM contract around the time when she started gaining weight?

I had a good laugh when I had read she has a womanly figure now. Having a big ass doesn't mean being womanly. Every study about ways in which men judge women bodies will tell you it's all about proportions. VS people obviously know that too and make her waist seem slimmer in most of her recent catalog pics. Sometimes they need to remove a really big part of her body to make her waistline become noticeable post-4170-1174178737_thumb.jpg

IMO she had her best look around 2002-03. She wasn't extremaly skinny and she didn't need photoshop to look stunning like she does now.

before post-4170-1174179085_thumb.jpg after post-4170-1174179233_thumb.jpg

don't even think about telling me that clothes make the difference. If that's true she is wearing terrible clothes since almost two years.

It's really hard for me to watch one of the most beautiful women (maybe even THE most beautiful woman) I've ever seen becoming a Brazilian Tyra Banks.

Sometimes I wish Adriana wasn't so mainstream. Like doing victoria's secret.... makes her look sexy but not in a good way.. like the way she makes askmen.com's list. I wish she still was more high fashion and lesser known, because i don't like her being looked at just as "sexy and hot" by greasyy men but rather as a beautiful exotic woman and not in a sexual way. I miss her black hair... why did VS make her lighten her hair! It takes away from her beauty! I truely hope she does not become too mainstream like tyra banks and gisele and even alessandra. it takes away from her appeal.

I bet it's Maybelline's fault that she doesn't appear in talk shows or doesn't give interviews about VS stuff without "backup" (other models) or that she doesn't promote any VS things not related with makeup on her own.

I'm not sure about this, but didn't she loose the TIM contract around the time when she started gaining weight?

I had a good laugh when I had read she has a womanly figure now. Having a big ass doesn't mean being womanly. Every study about ways in which men judge women bodies will tell you it's all about proportions. VS people obviously know that too and make her waist seem slimmer in most of her recent catalog pics. Sometimes they need to remove a really big part of her body to make her waistline become noticeable post-4170-1174178737_thumb.jpgIMO she had her best look around 2002-03. She wasn't extremaly skinny and she didn't need photoshop to look stunning like she does now.

before post-4170-1174179085_thumb.jpg after post-4170-1174179233_thumb.jpg

don't even think about telling me that clothes make the difference. If that's true she is wearing terrible clothes since almost two years.

It's really hard for me to watch one of the most beautiful women (maybe even THE most beautiful woman) I've ever seen becoming a Brazilian Tyra Banks.

The pictures, easily said. Strapless bra in the 1st picture and no bar in the second. Since it's v-cut. how odd would that look if she wore a bra? Adriana isn't naturally busty, that's where the photoshopping comes in and push up bras.

Every study shows? Yeah well prove it,or is it just one of your made up statistic. Probably is I can go outside my house right now and ask men do they care about proportions, most of them will say they either want a butt or nice breast, depending on what they value more. Also it's men like you that cause some women to have insecurities about their body which leads them to have eating disorders. I highly doubt Adriana cares what a man like you thinks about her body. Adriana obviously doesn't cater to people like you who expects her to look a certain way or act. She does what she thinks is best for her and that's what I like about her, she takes chances. Adriana is not selling her products to you, she's selling them for women. Not every woman is a size 0 or has "even out proportions" you only look at adriana because she's eye candy. Are you out buying the bras and panties she's advertising? No! How about the clothes? No or how about the make up? NO ONCE AGAIN! Do I care you had a good laugh about the womanly statement? No, The truth is Adriana does have a more womanly figure now, You have to be blind not to see it, she has curves in all the right places. Before she had the body of a 12 year old boy, but maybe your into girls who look like guys. What ever floats your boat.

Nobody knows why Adriana lost the TIM contract, but people on here said because she wanted more money and they wouldn't give it to her. Why would her weight play a role in a commercial? It's not like she gained 60 pounds.

About the promotions, Adriana was on the view in 2005 without any other angels promoting the fashion show and in 2006 she was on E! I believe, can't remember doing a interview during her fitting without any other angels. If adriana didn't have a contract with Maybelline, I'm sure she would be out their promoting make up and more stuff. Like I stated before (you must be blind not to see what I wrote) Adriana likes to spend time with her family, so she goes to Brazil every opportunity she gets. Would you like to be working all the time and not see your family??? If I was Adriana, I would miss promotions too, there is nothing more important in my life than my family. And VS wouldn't let her go because she's out spending time with her family rather than promoting crazy like other models because if they did, Heidi would be the first to go.

I'm done with this topic, reply if you wish with some more bs. You're not a woman and will never understand why females like me admire Adriana and like her body the way it is right now. I hope you stop looking at Adriana as a piece of meat and look at her as a human, knowing she has flaws and isn't perfect. People change you need to accept it and get over it.

I think the discussion has gone a little too far... I mean, we all have our opinions. Milo too, even if i disagree with him :p.

I have a problem with the two pics you used for stating your point: one is definitely one of her best, and the other one, not at all. I'm sure a lot of people here can post nice and gorgeous recent pics of her that can prove that adriana didn't loose anything. I saw those pics of her, doing some body painting with her new boyfriend, and she still looks oustandingly beautiful. She changed, yes. No one here can trick this impetuous law of nature: the time... If you can, please send me your secret ( $$$ :p)

We all have photos of us the we're not proud of, and Adriana, even with her godess physique ( i'll stop that now or you'll think i'm kinda subjective :p), has some bad shots. We can't take one of her best pics of a particular time and take a so-so one to make a 100% reliable comparison. That's just not fair.

Oh and, I must be a sick weirdo, but i never looked Adriana in a sexual way. Her beauty is just too mesmerizing, I can't have these kinds of toughts when i look at her. Any other man in the same destabilizing situation?