Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

OK! Whoever is pretending to be Adriana on Myspace who has this page link: http://www.myspace.com/angeladriana GET A LIFE YOU LOSER!!! Your one of many sad Adriana wannabes and quite frankly your never going to be her or near to being her so get that through your sad, obsessive, stalker head and get a life (no I'm not talking about the one where you spend 24 hrs at your comp telling people you are her)! But a real one! Isn't it about time you got a life and switched off your damn computer that is your only existance??????!!!!!! Before anyone tells me I'm being abusive and harsh, I am writing this because I have noticed that nearly every single candids which all the amazing Adriana fans here on bellazon have posted in her threads, they are nearly all there! :yuckky: This was literally my face when I saw all of those pics and being passed off as 'Adriana' on Myspace.com: :o :blink: :yuckky: This person needs to be caught and banned from Bellazon and their Myspace page pretending to be Adriana closed. This person has like 4,000 people as her friends thinking it is the real her and anyone who is friends with this person on Myspace, IT IS NOT HER! I REPEAT ITS A FRAUD! I'm sure shes to busy working or living her life (unlike this f**king loser) who obsviously has too much time on their hands and is most likely very ugly and has no friends! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: AGAIN people sorry for ranting but someone using all the pics which alot of you worked hard to find being used by this fake just pissed me off.

The only solution I see to this is for the moderator on this board, if there is one, to post a sticky telling those who post pictures ESPECIALLY PERSONAL RARE CANDIDS to watermark the photo in a way that he/she cannot crop the photo. If everyone adopts this then that person will be forced to close down because they won't be able to update photos. .

But its a good thing that the picture of her and her mother are watermarked :ninja:

ETA: this person obviously craves attention and is loving all the comments they're getting even though its not them. .

Please, anyone can translate this? I dont understand a word :ninja:

Its from French Photo - July 2004

Adriana bouge comme une danseuse de samba, séxclame Marc Kayne qui a fait défiler devant son objectif lês plus grands tops de la planète

Depuis 17 ans, Marc Kayne photographie lês plus grands tops pour la fameuse marque de maillots de bain Zeki triko. Cette année, son élue s´appelle Adriana Lima, at il n´a pas été déçu de leur premiére collaboration. Selon sés propres termes, “c´est um vrai bonheur de travailler avec elle, adriana ne se comporte pás comme une star. Elle est arrivée sur le shooting em amie, très simple et décontractée avec toute l´equipe”.

Et une fois devant l´ objectif, elle agit en grande professionnelle, dévoilant des talents d´actrice extraordinaires, jouant avec l´objectif tout en suivant les prerogatives de l´artiste.

Pour Marc, Adriana doit sa sensualité á sés origines: “Elle bouge comme une danseuse de samba!”. Au final, le seul regret du photographe est de ne pás avoir eu un peu plus de temps pour photographie Adriana pour son portfolio, en toute simplicité et sans les prerogatives imposées par une campagne publicitaire.

La prochaine fois, nous en sommes convaincus, marc ne laissera pas la belle s´envoler sans avoir capture quelques moments d´intimité.

Thank you :hug:

:wave: Angelxxx

The french text says:

Adriana moves like a samba dancer, exclaims Marc Kayne, who has already photographed the top beauties of the planet. For 17 years, Marc has taken photos of the world's greatest beauties for the famous swimsuit brand Zeki triko. This year his choice was Adriana Lima, and he wasn't disappointed by their first collaboration. In his own words, "it's an honour to work with her, she doesn't comport like a star at all. She's very friendly, simple and down-to-earth with the whole crew."

But as soon as she's in front of the camera, she's very professional, shows great talent for acting and plays with the camera according to the instructions of the photographer. According to Marc, Adriana owes her sensuality to her origin. "She moves like a samba dancer!" In the end, the photographer only regrets that there's no time left to take photos of her for his portfolio, very simple and without the prerogatives of an ad campaign.

Next time, we are convinced, Marc will not let her go without having captured these moments of intimacy.

:wave: Angelxxx

The french text says:

Adriana moves like a samba dancer, shouts Marc Kayne, who has already photographed the top beauties of the planet. For 17 years, Marc has taken photos of the world's greatest beuaties for the famous swimsuit brand Zeki triko. This year his choice was Adriana Lima, and he wasn't disappointed by their first collaboration. In his own words, "it's an honour to work with her, she doesn't comport like a star at all. She's very friendly, simple and down-to-earth with the whole crew."

But as soon as she's in front of the camera, she's very professional, shows great talent for acting and plays with the camera according to the instructions of the photographer. According to Marc, Adriana owes her sensuality to her origin. "She moves like a samba dancer!" At the end, the photographer only regrets that there's no time left to take photos of her for his portfolio, very simple and without the prerogatives of an ad campaign.

Next time, we are convinced, Marc will not let her go without having captured these moments of intimacy.

Thank you very much Stawrogin :heart:

btw, your avatar is just amazing :hug:

OK! Whoever is pretending to be Adriana on Myspace who has this page link: http://www.myspace.com/angeladriana GET A LIFE YOU LOSER!!! Your one of many sad Adriana wannabes and quite frankly your never going to be her or near to being her so get that through your sad, obsessive, stalker head and get a life (no I'm not talking about the one where you spend 24 hrs at your comp telling people you are her)! But a real one! Isn't it about time you got a life and switched off your damn computer that is your only existance??????!!!!!! Before anyone tells me I'm being abusive and harsh, I am writing this because I have noticed that nearly every single candids which all the amazing Adriana fans here on bellazon have posted in her threads, they are nearly all there! :yuckky: This was literally my face when I saw all of those pics and being passed off as 'Adriana' on Myspace.com: :o :blink: :yuckky: This person needs to be caught and banned from Bellazon and their Myspace page pretending to be Adriana closed. This person has like 4,000 people as her friends thinking it is the real her and anyone who is friends with this person on Myspace, IT IS NOT HER! I REPEAT ITS A FRAUD! I'm sure shes to busy working or living her life (unlike this f**king loser) who obsviously has too much time on their hands and is most likely very ugly and has no friends! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: AGAIN people sorry for ranting but someone using all the pics which alot of you worked hard to find being used by this fake just pissed me off.

The only solution I see to this is for the moderator on this board, if there is one, to post a sticky telling those who post pictures ESPECIALLY PERSONAL RARE CANDIDS to watermark the photo in a way that he/she cannot crop the photo. If everyone adopts this then that person will be forced to close down because they won't be able to update photos. .

But its a good thing that the picture of her and her mother are watermarked :ninja:

ETA: this person obviously craves attention and is loving all the comments they're getting even though its not them. .

I agree, if you check out other sites claiming to be her, or any model on this site, you will find that many of them have found this site as a resource for photographs that fool the public. I am not defending the person running the site, just saying that several others do it as well ex: http://www.myspace.com/anabbarros http://www.myspace.com/adrifrancescalima

who's the guy in two of those pictures of that fake myspace? it's the www.myspace.com/adrianafrancescalima one. there's two pics where she's with this rather old man (not insinuating anything) is it really a family friend or was it some designer she did a runway for? there's one pic where she's with him wearing a pink dress (looking very tan) and then the other he has his arm wrapped around her neck. anyone know who he is? just curious.

who's the guy in two of those pictures of that fake myspace? it's the www.myspace.com/adrianafrancescalima one. there's two pics where she's with this rather old man (not insinuating anything) is it really a family friend or was it some designer she did a runway for? there's one pic where she's with him wearing a pink dress (looking very tan) and then the other he has his arm wrapped around her neck. anyone know who he is? just curious.

I think its Eduardo Costa? I'm pretty sure someone else here said he was an actor and helps Adri's charity