Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

My gosh i dont know! and i want it open now!!!! To me it seems kinda ironic that a model who receives more hits on the web than any other model of modern time (she gets over one million a day according to the VH1 show) is one of the few who doesnt have a official site up and running!!

I just found an adriana lima myspace. I think it's fake because it mentioned that she had a brother and it says her father is her hero. Now last time I checked adriana's father walked out on her mother when she was pregnant and she was an only child correct. So does this mean that it's fake.

I just found an adriana lima myspace. I think it's fake because it mentioned that she had a brother and it says her father is her hero. Now last time I checked adriana's father walked out on her mother when she was pregnant and she was an only child correct. So does this mean that it's fake.

all adriana's pages on myspace are fakes ;)

*brings out axe* oh did you guys know im an axe murderer? :evil: that would explain why i have the axe. :whistle:*sharpens it* I really hate it when people set things up like that. They clearly arent real fans and i cant imagine how someone could get kicks out of doing that stuff. They have too much time on their hands and i dont think they could possibly feel good about getting compliments from people who think they are someone else. "Like oh your so beautiful i love your work!" that cant make them feel flattered because it isnt their work right?...but i do beleive i read somewhere that she has a step-brother...? :ninja:

I was reading about the MySpace.. I thought it looked pretty real, whoops! I have a question that has to do with myspace.. is myspace.com/giselebundchenenterprises Gisele? I really don't believe that it is and the persons english is way too good. I think they are fooling alot of people

Guest c'estmoiAlice

hi you guys!! i have a question

i finally watched whole show right before and i saw Adriana saying hi to someone sitting at right part of runway. I will attach some images. I think it might be her mom or her bf Andre(?). cuz las time,i heard she slapped her prince boyfriend. do they still dating?

does anyone know who it is????

2eq2.gif

she's saying hi to someone!!

3nk6.gif

ok its very obvious

5ds2.gif

she throws a kiss to someone

ok i feel like i'm a stalker or something but i'm really really really curious bout these

what do you guys think?

post-7072-1166899547_thumb.gif

all adriana's pages on myspace are fakes ;)

yeup! i highly doubt any of the VS angels, models or any other famous model has a myspace, except tyra banks. she has a real one. but other than that i doubt other models really have myspaces.

Ok guys this is just my own opinion don't get upset if you don't agree with me. About VS show this year I have to say that I liked it very much. Here is why: first I liked the the big screens and the door section. Music was ok I mean I like The Killers and Justin's music this year is Hot, so they had that. Another thing I think last year models were more serious, however this year you could feel the energie almost from every model.

About Adriana, I am a big fan, and I have read that people didn't liked how she looked or walked or they didn't liked her weight. I have to say that she was for my taste the sexiest that night, now I think that Gisele, KK, Alessandra and other were sexy but Adriana had that extra thing. In Section 2 were she had the chance to open the section you could hear the crowd and that means that they like her. Even if she was copying the Tyra's work by looking to the crowd, so what, she still looked hot and happy by being on the runway.

That's all, thank you and again this was just my opinion. :) :wave:

i totally agree. and whoever that topic starter was of claiming that adriana was copying tyra banks, adriana looked awesome, & despite the "weight gain" she looks gorgeous! i loved the airlines theme and how cute she looked. and when she opened that section of the show people were cheering and her walk was amazing!