Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

It is all about tastes yeah i mean you can't judge somebody , becouse hey don't think somebod else is pretty even if you think theyr absolutely gorgeous.

People see different people different ways...Most of s here (in this thread) think she's the most beautiful woman in the world , but then other 2 girlsin other forum said they didn't like her and didn't think she was pretty at all and hat's just up to taste , and 1 of them said her smile was like a horse..I was like w.e :whistle: Why would I care about anybody elses opinion , I have mine and i think she gorgeous.

yeah i think she is the most beautiful woman in the world, but all my friends have other favourite babes that i dislike. i can

:wave: Hi guys. You may have seen me post a lot of annoying long posts on here trying to figure out how to work the forum but i decided that i really wanted to say thanks to you all. I REALLy appreciate everything youve done. I know it must have taken a lot of time for you all to find the pictures you posted and i think its great that your sharing them with everyone. Thank you to pink couture for actually resonding to my post and helping me post a few pics. And thanks to neo, honey kiss, lullaby, mameha (i :heart: you avatar), adrianas biatch, holla, piscesNJN ( :heart: you avatar too), SontaSejou, aznman007, red ed, natalie, Original Sin and anyone else I forgot...it sounds like im accepting an award so ill thank my mom and dad too :) *breaks out in tears over great acheivment* :cry: Wow that was emotional. But really thanks a lot. I dont know if this means anything to you guys but i thought i should do this because i wanted to let you know i (and im sure a lot of other people) really appreciate it. Keep it up, adn once I figure out how to post pictures in tabs (i think thats what they are called) I'll post some for you guys in my effort to contribute :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

PS: I really hope I'm not annoying you guys....

Some girl in Bulgarian forum said taht when i posted bunch of pics of events and stuff. I know that's radicilous , but I didn't want to bother get in an arguiment :whistle: I was just like whatever!!

Omg how did u get that pic in a wallpaper???? :drool:

its not a wallpaper. the picture is printed on canvas and spanned on a frame. im sure that u can

post-5636-0-1445991359-25074_thumb.jpg

exactly. ;) seeing that we all agree i think that we should all hold hands, sing songs and wear cool hats!.....no? no one willing?....ayyyyye okay. <_< Anyway to bring up another thing that peeves me....ADRIANA NEEDS TO DO MORE EDITORAL AND ADS. like now! I live in canada and we dont have VS here...maybe in Toronto but not where i like (Vancouver) so the only things i get to see are Maybelline and maybe a VS commercial if im on an american TV station. Anyone agree with me on that one?