Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

This world cup is very controversy because of the human rights in Qatar..I don't think Adriana is there working, thats why all the kids are there...When she came to the Brazil for the world cup here she didn't bring her daughters, her own country right, but I think it was because she was working that time...

About her look, I don't think she is "fat" (not lose the pregnancy weight) I think she is kind of swollen

Her friend Ana Antic is also there, at the same game, hope we can see a picture od them together

I am pretty sure she is there working because the dogpound people talked about this, And I know for a fact she is getting into the swing of things right now already.

I honestly think she has her children because they have probably not been with her in awhile. Remember she no longer even lives in the same state as them. This was probably her chance to get them and do something cool, especially since valentina's birthday just passed. Adriana has had her kids be with her while she is also doing work multiple times. Like there were times where she was out of the country to work for VS and they were actually with her. So I wouldn't assume she wouldn't bring her kids with her while working. Plus, she even showed herself and is being active again/sharing alot. She wasn't doing that during her down time before this.

15 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I am pretty sure she is there working because the dogpound people talked about this, And I know for a fact she is getting into the swing of things right now already.

I honestly think she has her children because they have probably not been with her in awhile. Remember she no longer even lives in the same state as them. This was probably her chance to get them and do something cool, especially since valentina's birthday just passed. Adriana has had her kids be with her while she is also doing work multiple times. Like there were times where she was out of the country to work for VS and they were actually with her. So I wouldn't assume she wouldn't bring her kids with her while working. Plus, she even showed herself and is being active again/sharing alot. She wasn't doing that during her down time before this.

I agree. She probably didn't take them last time she went to the world cup because marko lived down the street from her then and there would obviously be alot more flexibility in terms of dividing their time with the kids and making it fit their scheudles. Also back then they were what, like 4 and 2?? Like they would have no idea what was going on and probably had no understanding of what the World Cup was. Now they are older and it would be natural for them to think it is cool to go. Also, I'd assume Adriana would likely still be there during Thanskgiving and it makes sense she wanted her family there.

She is there for Dogpound promo stuff. Which is why we knew back when she was announced as an investor, that she was going to be there (she implied it in the People interview). She did not appear to be sitting with Dogpound probably because she is there with her kids, Andre, and his kids. 

I said working as a model, because it take more of her time...now she can be with the kids this time..and I don't think where Marko lived impacted her decision... about the age neither, Alessandra brought her two kids at the same age, they also carried the torch here in Brazil... just Adriana know the reason, I just think it was because she was working almost the entire day that time..

When will be this promo?

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday, somebody from Dogpound team showed a name tag on a stadium seat that belongs to Adriana, like she shared few days ago of hers and Andres at the stadium . At first, i thought it was throwback because Adriana usually shares her joy on Instagram when she is at the stadium but she didn't yesterday. Then i noticed it was from Argentina and Australia match so it must be from yesterday.

She didn't repost any of Ana's stories or didn't share anything with Lais and Jerome. I've started to think those negativity mostly about her weight and Qatar's situation really upset her and she felt she needs a break from Social media. 

44 minutes ago, patt said:

Yesterday, somebody from Dogpound team showed a name tag on a stadium seat that belongs to Adriana, like she shared few days ago of hers and Andres at the stadium . At first, i thought it was throwback because Adriana usually shares her joy on Instagram when she is at the stadium but she didn't yesterday. Then i noticed it was from Argentina and Australia match so it must be from yesterday.

She didn't repost any of Ana's stories or didn't share anything with Lais and Jerome. I've started to think those negativity mostly about her weight and Qatar's situation really upset her and she felt she needs a break from Social media. 

She replied to a hate comment on one of her posts. And its very rare for her to ever reply so I'm sure it bothered her. 

Marko posted a pic of Sienna.

Is it possible that Adriana hasn't posted anything about the World Cup in a while (and wasn't at Brazil vs South Korea) because she was back in the US with her daughters? If Andre is still staying in Qatar with Cyan, she will probably go back to Qatar for semi-final and final. Just a guess though...

18 hours ago, jamiya said:

Is it possible that Adriana hasn't posted anything about the World Cup in a while (and wasn't at Brazil vs South Korea) because she was back in the US with her daughters? If Andre is still staying in Qatar with Cyan, she will probably go back to Qatar for semi-final and final. Just a guess though...

I'm pretty sure her daughters left a while ago. I had been assuming they weren't there for a while and Marko posting Sienna confirmed it. They were able to be there the first week cause it was during Thanksgiving break. I'm sure they had to go back to school. 

I'd assume she was at also at the Brazil Korea game. But that was when she decided to stop posting possibly because of rude comments. I don't think Anna would be hanging out with Andre of all people if Adriana wasn't there especially since she seems to have alot of friend there (she seems to know every single soccer wife). But i guess its possible she has since left qatar. 

On 12/8/2022 at 8:18 AM, jamiya said:

@jamiya Apparently she is in U.S. right now, i only hope she would go back to Qatar for semi-finals. I didn't get why and when she left.

On 12/9/2022 at 3:41 PM, laeteita said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cl9fIE1vink/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Is Cyan with Andre? In Qatar? I’m suprised a bit to be honest. They must really believed Brazil would make it to the final.

DF4CAC54-D45C-4C8C-A62D-B058E5C6DF45.jpeg

I'm surprised to their son so early.

Adriana never shows her kids this early or informally.

We waited a year to see sienna. Valentina I think was 10 months. And Adriana did show herself with him but she covered his face

3 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

I'm surprised to their son so early.

Adriana never shows her kids this early or informally.

We waited a year to see sienna. Valentina I think was 10 months. And Adriana did show herself with him but she covered his face

I'm guessing she wasn't planning on posting him but did so cause Andre posted him. I think we can recall she posted a story and made a point to cover his face. I think If it were planned, it wouldve been in a pic she is in or just Cyan. Andre possibly lacks social awareness when it comes to being in her world. There's a reason lots of celebs dont share pictures of their babies. And she rarely shows her daughters at all so I too was rather surprised.

I can't see Cyan post on her Instagram maybe she deleted. I didn't read any negative comments about her son under the post and it was a good reminder to people that she recently gave birth to a child so in my opinion it wasn't a good idea to deleting that post.

I don't know why she has been acting like this, i want to see her active on social media, can't she ignore those haters?  Her name is bigger and more valuable than haters' opinions.

@patt I agree about the part that she might feelt need a social media detox but i think the problem is not mainly about the negative comments on internet. Judging by the stories i saw during her short trip to the Riyadh, the hatred toward Adriana is worse than i imagine. Participants of the WTTC recorded her speech and posted on their stories only to make fun of her bad English, unprofessionality and her weight. And those people had no hesitation to tag Adriana into their stories so i assume she saw all those horrible stories on ig. She was literally bullied and this is different than reading some rude comments on IG, these people were at the same room as her while doing this.

This is the ''kindest'' one.

IMG_5569.PNG