Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

On 9/6/2022 at 5:51 PM, jamiya said:

It looks like Valentina and Sienna are still living in Miami with Marko.

I wonder if it's related to their school.

I would assume they will be going back and forth between Miami and LA. Adriana buying a 6 bedroom house kind of indicates that.

On 9/5/2022 at 4:33 PM, laeteita said:

Born on 28 August. Congrats.❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CiIHamIvhdL/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

37AA8657-0953-424E-8EF2-F688BA1D888A.jpeg

OMG congratulations Adriana and Andre, i'm so happy for them.

@ekn I thought she gave birth at Leo season though.

@jamiya i'm not sure if kids had chance to see their baby brother yet, because Marko posted almost everyday with kids on Instagram since around 28 Aug.

• 2 weeks later...

LOL did anyone see this? Last night the NY giants played and apparently they made a play and named it “Adriana Lima”, lol they named the move that they was gonna make after Adriana. People who were watching it heard it, and they scored a touch down with it! 

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

LOL did anyone see this? Last night the NY giants played and apparently they made a play and named it “Adriana Lima”, lol they named the move that they was gonna make after Adriana. People who were watching it heard it, and they scored a touch down with it! 

Love this!!!

2 hours ago, A.B said:

Am I the only one, or is it the first time ever that it feels like Adriana is really retired from  public life?

She has a newborn. IMO, it is expected she would take time off. Her baby is only about a month old meaning she is probably just about to or recently started working out and stuff to lose the weight.. She actually did quite a bit while pregnant compared to her previous pregnancies. She got bullied/harassed for how the weight gain effected her. So it was completely understandable she did not want to continue showing herself once she reached her third trimester after Cannes or right now as she is in the process of losing the weight.

4 hours ago, A.B said:

Am I the only one, or is it the first time ever that it feels like Adriana is really retired from  public life?

I don't feel that way. She JUST had that baby a month ago. Also unlike with other pregnancies, she doesn't have something like VS that she used as motivation to rush back to the public. Its not that she is retiring from public life for the first time, its the first she has had a baby and didn't have to return to VS. So she doesn't have to lose 50 something pounds in two months.

I am in different about it, I know she probably took the ridicule she got from pregnancy weight hard and Adriana stated herself she did not like the way she looked while pregnant basically. So it makes sense she isn't showing herself much now, she rarely did when pregnant because she always knew she looked like that pregnant. So I don't 1. Expect her to show herself just one month after having the baby 2. Except her to come back AS quick as she did when she was VS, because she literally is not with VS anymore.

If Adriana wanted to retire she would NOT have been so active majority of this pregnancy and let those losers see what she looks like when she is far along in pregnancy. She did that because it keeps her name out in the public. Adriana ain't been "gone" from public that long lol. We last saw her at the end of may and the baby only got her in late August. It's reasonable. And I def agree with her decision to not let people see her until she is back to HERSELF because like I stated before, Adriana being all humble and trying to be relatable to average looking people out there did nothing but cause for them to act ugly towards her. She should step on these people's necks the next time they see her and let them remember who she is. I really hope Adriana finally stops trying to be physically relatable and humble and just own the fact that she actually was blessed with exceptional looks lol

I hope from this point all they know is she one of the most naturally beautiful women in the industry. Speaking off, I hope whatever she does to bring her looks back to normal, its not overboard. Thats all I want, I want her coming back looking like the same woman not a new woman, I mean not getting work done to the point she doesn't look like herself or like plastic or stiff wax

I don't see anything unusual in Adriana's behavior in recent months, considering that we are talking about Adriana. We already know how she is, in her first two pregnancies she hardly showed herself in public or on social networks, in this one it was similar, a show for Wang, an advertising campaign, the appearances in Cannes and that's all (and this during the first 4 -5 months of her pregnancy, from there it disappeared). Adriana has never been one of those models who likes to be photographed every time she goes out on the street (like Alessandra) or who spends every day posting content to her social networks, so if she didn't do it before, after going through a pregnancy, a birth and now taking care of a newborn, it is normal for her to keep a very low profile.

The strange thing would be if in 6 or 8 months she is still the same, without showing herself. In any case, at this point, I would not expect a large volume of work from Adriana as a model. She doesn't have the need, probably doesn't have the energy to do fashion weeks in NY, London, Milan and Paris twice a year. And probably, sad and unfair as it is, it seems she doesn't have the contacts, nothing new either. It's not like they don't know her, obviously everyone in the fashion industry knows who Adriana Lima is, but I guess she doesn't exactly have a low cache and if they have to bring in big names for a show or a campaign, designers and brands are going to prefer the models with whom they have a better relationship.

3 hours ago, borg said:

The strange thing would be if in 6 or 8 months she is still the same, without showing herself. In any case, at this point, I would not expect a large volume of work from Adriana as a model. She doesn't have the need, probably doesn't have the energy to do fashion weeks in NY, London, Milan and Paris twice a year. And probably, sad and unfair as it is, it seems she doesn't have the contacts, nothing new either. It's not like they don't know her, obviously everyone in the fashion industry knows who Adriana Lima is, but I guess she doesn't exactly have a low cache and if they have to bring in big names for a show or a campaign, designers and brands are going to prefer the models with whom they have a better relationship.

Meh, if Adriana wants to work alot more she can and will find a way. Brands like Chopard's still send her stuff and she had a contract with them before. She can always find a way into that. You have to consider the timing, Adriana's last contract was in the 2020's which was right before covid, she has a maxmara campaign. At that time Adriana ALSO didn't have an agency, just joined CAA in 2021, and then by the end of 2020 she got pregnant. All of that def disrupted her typical work flow. She had contracts before COVID and then the next year she had to find a new agency because she was doing it herself since 2018

But I wouldn't say her position or situation is "Sad or unfair", except for things such as like makeup/skin/hair contracts. Those come and go. But Adriana was LUCKY to be with maybelline as long as she was and it literally was only 2 years ago when she was no longer contracted with them. Adriana knows how to get good work when things aren't crazy, that should have been clear from earlier this year. She landed numerous fashion covers. She literally walked a runway show when people thought she was done with runway. I wouldn't feel said or unfair about Adriana yet or ever, she is still in a good position and she has a good work ethic. She knows and find ways to keep her career flowing. Everybody knows who she is because of that. She's just pregnant and obviously has to work on herself. But it won't be over for her until she feels like it is. 

I feel like people don't realize this the same model that came from literally nothing and scraps and became huge (most of models as big as her can't say this, not many as BIG as her was as poor and lacked so much like her). This is a model who knows how to get shit done for herself one way or other and she is lucky that she is a household name now with that. She will be fine

The woman has a one month old baby, of course she is MIA o.o. I don't know when she'll get back to work, but whenever she chooses to, I am sure she'll have plenty of opportunities. She's at a point in her career where she can pick whatever she wants to do, and the industry has also definitely shifted into being more inclusive of "older" models as long as you are at a certain level which Adriana clearly is in. As mentioned above, the fact that she kept working through the pregnancy tells that has no plans of retiring.

I just hope she is enjoying herself and her baby, she'll be back whenever she is ready.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

I miss her alot, but I can't say I don't blame her for being so reclusive at this moment. Hopefully we see her before the end of this year, but I'm not even sure

it’s been a long time, but I think we won't see her until Christmas at the earliest.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, EsraLima said:

Looks like she's back to work in Qatar !!

Her work ethic/ambition still top tier. She even proved me wrong, I thought she wouldn't do like she did during the VS days which was basically be back in 2-3 months. But that is what she is still doing, which is smart. She can't be gone too long at her age.

That being said, her IG stories made me smile. So happy to see her show herself and her face, and she looks like herself again. She is with all her kids too. I hope she starts using tiktok again now that she is comfortable showing herself again because she does have a good following on there. And those haters should see that she looks like herself again and to not be fooled by pregnancy.

I hope whoever is doing her makeup does a good job

Very happy to see her again. I suppose that this time she will have taken it more calmly, in the end it is not the same to train for a lingerie show in which your body is obviously very exposed, than for a promotional event for a gym, especially in Qatar (where the women let's say they can't show much of their body). But in any case, she is now the image (among other things she can do in her role) of a gym, logically she has to look fit.

I was surprised that all the children are there, it's school season.

1 hour ago, borg said:

SAME lol. But i'm glad all her kids are with her and she seems very happy to have them all there. Also Valentina's birthday just passed maybe she spent it with Marko?

4 hours ago, borg said:

Maybe they are being homeschooled or online school since they are going to be back and forth between miami and la. Or alot of schools have this coming week off for thanksgiving.

This world cup is very controversy because of the human rights in Qatar..I don't think Adriana is there working, thats why all the kids are there...When she came to the Brazil for the world cup here she didn't bring her daughters, her own country right, but I think it was because she was working that time...

About her look, I don't think she is "fat" (not lose the pregnancy weight) I think she is kind of swollen

Her friend Ana Antic is also there, at the same game, hope we can see a picture od them together