Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

3 hours ago, ekn said:

The sitiuation is worse than this. Her pictures from the Alexander Wang show has been shared by some prestigious doctors on IG and on every fitness forums as an example of how 'fake abs' look during pregnancy. They're not doing this politely tho, these doctors and fitness instructors literally put her on target.

These influential people use their power to trigger hate towards a pregnant woman. My IG account is not working correctly now, these people are reporting my account only because i said how unethic their manner is. I didn't even say anything against to scientific facts.

Walking on the HF runway as pregnant at the age of 40 arguable the highlight of her career and they didn't let us or her enjoy it.

agree 100% it is very wrong. They are surely promoting hate towards adriana based on accusations and speculations. The worst thing is, they had 25 years to do this and they do it while she is pregnant. Why are people so comfortable targeting a pregnant woman 

3 hours ago, ekn said:

The sitiuation is worse than this. Her pictures from the Alexander Wang show has been shared by some prestigious doctors on IG and on every fitness forums as an example of how 'fake abs' look during pregnancy. They're not doing this politely tho, these doctors and fitness instructors literally put her on target.

These influential people use their power to trigger hate towards a pregnant woman. My IG account is not working correctly now, these people are reporting my account only because i said how unethic their manner is. I didn't even say anything against to scientific facts.

Walking on the HF runway as pregnant at the age of 40 arguable the highlight of her career and they didn't let us or her enjoy it.

When i asked you before if you had chance to read comments that's what i meant actually. They gave references to the this websites, i saw screenshots of those website on those insta pages in every language.  Apparently the name of this procedure is J-Plasma and  Fashion influencer Negin Mirsalehi and Fitness model Sarah Stage are being accused of getting done JPlasma, too.

I mean at some point you have to care.

9 minutes ago, laeteita said:

When i asked you before if you had chance to read comments that's what i meant actually. They gave references to the this websites, i saw screenshots of those website on those insta pages in every language.  Apparently the name of this procedure is J-Plasma and  Fashion influencer Negin Mirsalehi and Fitness model Sarah Stage are being accused of getting done JPlasma, too.

I mean at some point you have to care.

I have seen she has been accused of multiple different ab procedures. Jplasma is non surgicial if I'm not mistaken but she is also being accused of surgical procedure too like ab etching.

do you have have this website?

12 minutes ago, lucyford said:

I have seen she has been accused of multiple different ab procedures. Jplasma is non surgicial if I'm not mistaken but she is also being accused of surgical procedure too like ab etching.

do you have have this website?

No unfortunately as i said they blocked me but if i remember well some links shared on that online Turkish newspaper comment section i mentioned before. 

I think it would be nice if Adriana addressed this horrible body shaming. But also, I hope she hasn't been paying attention to that. She does not need to be having this unnecessary stress at her high risk pregnancy. I recall she had preeclampsia her first pregnancy which also puts her at risk of having that again.

• 2 weeks later...

Laurent is in Cannes, he mentioned he will be on his stories. What about Adriana and Andre?  I don't know if she is still allowed to travel over ocean due to pregnancy but this would be good opportunity for Andre too.

@patt I think she can still travel internationally since she is not in her final weeks of pregnancy. I would assume she isn't there and wont be there though. Laurent has Cannes on his bio so I guess it is usual for him to work there. And I couldn't care less about what Andre does lol. 

56 minutes ago, lucyford said:

Patrick Ta said he is doing her makeup today again. I'm not sure for what though cause I think the film premier for today passed already

There's one at 9 pm Cannes time, in an hour.

13 minutes ago, laeteita said:

Isn’t it only one premiere everyday? What i know is only premieres’ got red carpet right. Others are speacial screening.

They do lives on yotube, the schedule says there will be one in a couple minutes.

I can't with the amount of body shaming Adriana is getting. I almost want her to just go home, because it is crazy how inconsiderate people are of her looks. For those who doesn't speak the lanaguge this tweet said "This is a great example that the physical is not the most important thing. It is clear that you have to be careful, but everything expires. Age does not forgive and Adriana Lima knows it."

This person really cropped out the rest of her body just so that she could say that about adriana

@MarsnoopI think AW was the start of her 6th month. Because like a week before AW at Andre's brothers wedding, she had said 5. I think she just recently reached 7 months since AW was a little over a month ago. So late June would be the end of month 7 and start of month 8. Late July would be end of month 8 and start of month 9. And Late August would be the full 9 months. So I guess it adds up