Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

27 minutes ago, patt said:

@Souled-Out Unfortunately neither Adriana nor her PR team knows anything about crisis management or problem solving, all they do is complaining about problem or ignoring it. This misunderstanding  could have been avoided just by one pregnancy post on Instagram.

I have to admit that it was a good idea to post her pregnancy announcement to the TikTok to get recognition on the platform as a new user but i wasn't expecting that she will left her Instagram followers unaware about pregnancy. 

Its so foolish. I don't get it. Everybody was looking for her in that new SKIMS campaign, and who knows if Kim had the confidence to ask Adriana to also be in it (she didn't ask Gisele) but people are surely assuming Adriana wasn't thought of for that campaign with the other older generation of VS angels because she doesn't model anymore. It was meant to be iconic so not having the most iconic angel VS had in it makes people think things. They wouldn't think these things if Adriana just showed she was pregnant on her feed. Even the one photo of her while at the balmain show did not show that was pregnant really. They could have chosen many other pics of her with her belly. Its like she is working hard to avoid posting it there, and it can be damaging for her career. Now that she is pregnant, she more than likely won't be modelling or post anymore on her feed, so thats gonna help make people really think she no longer does it. Which will make things even harder for her

I don't understand why she won't make atleast ONE post about it to set the record straight, its self sabotaging

3 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

This is why Adriana should have just announced on instagram, where she has the most followers that she is pregnant. Alot of people clearly don't realize the reason she probably wasn't asked to shoot this, everybody keeps asking this because they aren't aware

All you seeing are people wondering how she isn't there. Instagram is literally her biggest platform, not seeing why she wouldn't tell people on that app. Now people are surely gonna think she is retired now. This is exactly why we said what we did. At this point, Adriana is to blame for people thinking she stopped working after Victoria's Secret. She doesn't do enough to show that she still works. Like she will get a cover for a magazine, and ONLY post that cover on her feed. She doesn't post the editorials at all on her feed, thats more work to show but she decides not to. She doesn't do enough to show she has a passion/interest for modelling. She doesn't even use her platform to keep people in the loop about her pregnancy.

Adriana's lack of activity on her social media makes people less aware. THIS IS WHY people think she is retired and no longer models really. She needs to use social media to keep people in the loop, obviously its easy to assume about her career when things like this happens. The least she could have done is told people she is pregnant on her instagram, so that they wouldn't assume she stopped working for 9 months because she is retired.

Adriana and Allesandra are the only ones that no model can compete with. Look at Allesandra, she is gorgeous and imagine a not pregnant Adriana in this picture 💣.

I am CONFLICTED on Adriana not being apart of the skims.

I honestly only would have wanted her apart of it, because its supposed to be about the original and iconic angels. And honestly, you can't talk about iconic VS angels without talking about Adriana. So it sucks to see such a monumental angel left out. But of course, we all know Adriana doesn't work while she is pregnant, and she is showing so it makes sense that Kim couldn't let her be in it.

Buttt at the same time, its a Kardashian brand. Those people suck. And a part of me is glad that Adriana can still say she was never employed by them for something.

I want a VS reunion like this, and I want Adriana to be apart of it, BUT not for Kim Kardashian's brand.

It is totally not just us who want Adriana to post some photo:

On 4/5/2022 at 4:24 AM, Souled-Out said:

I am CONFLICTED on Adriana not being apart of the skims.

I honestly only would have wanted her apart of it, because its supposed to be about the original and iconic angels. And honestly, you can't talk about iconic VS angels without talking about Adriana. So it sucks to see such a monumental angel left out. But of course, we all know Adriana doesn't work while she is pregnant, and she is showing so it makes sense that Kim couldn't let her be in it.

Buttt at the same time, its a Kardashian brand. Those people suck. And a part of me is glad that Adriana can still say she was never employed by them for something.

I want a VS reunion like this, and I want Adriana to be apart of it, BUT not for Kim Kardashian's brand.

It is totally not just us who want Adriana to post some photo:

If Adriana wasn’t pregnant, she would’ve made them all look average. And, bye the way, isn’t Kim your profile picture ?🤣

1 hour ago, A.B said:

If Adriana wasn’t pregnant, she would’ve made them all look average. And, bye the way, isn’t Kim your profile picture ?🤣

Yeah it was literally painful for people for Adriana to not be there lol.

And yes, that is kim but only because it was a funny meme I could relate to lmao. Do you see on twitter, she is trending again over some controversial bad thing, which is why part of me isn't mad Adriana missed the ad

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, ekn said:

It could be real, because I remember an holiday commercial directed by Michael Bay, where she had a pink corset with black details in lace, that looks like that one, and behind her there was something similar to those plastic circles courtains.

5 minutes ago, ekn said:

@nhlovesadri Seller insists that it's real and says from 2008, VS used to photosopped old photos of model to advertise new products but i couldn't be sure if VS ever sold such a corset set. 

On the precise set I can't help you, of that I have no idea. But for the autenticity of being her in that photo, it's Adriana, I'm pretty sure about that.

56 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

@ekn took some screenshots, VS holiday 2005 commercial. The outfits look a bit different, the makeup no, the courtains the same. The earrings too, from the little we see.

vlcsnap-7521-08-31-21h28m05s619.png vlcsnap-8104-07-27-16h20m04s881.png

Where can I find this commercial ?

2 hours ago, lucyford said:

From what I briefly saw, there is critcism about whether she had surgery to make her abs like that. I didn't really see too much criticsm after the Balmain show. I think alot of people dont like the exposed belly thing. I saw Rhianna getting hate for showing her pregnant belly alot. 

3 hours ago, ekn said:

I usually don't care comments but apparently there is a fashion influencer that i want to know who to get some more pic of Adriana so i had to translate comments. These people are NOBODY and no one should waste their valueable life time to read their opinions. Why would i care people's opinion who has nothing but a wifi connection.

I think it's muscle, not surgery. From now on, her belly will be rounded and her muscles will be less noticeable. Many pregnant women who trained hard before pregnant have this type of belly. Plus, the shape of her belly hasn't changed since the 2000s. It just changed muscle mass.

She is really beautiful
I also read some comments from Turkish people, but immediately stopped reading because of their ugliness. The Daily Mail was just as terrible. They say the shape of her belly is ugly. But that proves that she has been training on a daily basis to keep her body shape rather than an unhealthy diet. That's why she's been a top supermodel for over 25 years.

37 minutes ago, lucyford said:

are these people stupid? She is pregnant. Her face shows when she gains weight. people carry weight differently. They realize Adriana cant be having work done if she is pregnant????

Completely agree. People forget some moral rules when they're anonymous online. Or lack of emphaty idk.

About press, i feel like they have no ethic when it comes to celebrity, they find it cool to do it. Pointing out celebrities so called 'fakeness'.

1. The dailymail always having hating comments . These are the same people who are racist and hate meghan markle. They are nobody to impress lol

2. People in turkey accusing her of things are also ALWAYS assholes hating

But from what I see, the reactions from people in the US, more people are actually impressed that she clearly still has her abs while pregnant. Adriana's abs always been that shape and form clearly its just extending and I have seen positive tweets. People saying she looks so young for 40 years old and then people saying she still got her abs while pregnant while others don't have none. And there are some people who think she has rectus distasis which is a MEDICAL condition from pregnancy. Thats not hate, just a rational explanation. But honestly she has been getting positive comments from the right people.

I am happy that Adriana is productive and still working. Girl is serious about not wanting to retire and I am glad she is doing things thats gonna help her career

I have been surprised by the number of cruel and hurtful comments towards her that I have seen in various publications, comments from different newspapers, posts on Instagram and on Twitter, she is usually a loved person (why would anyone hate her?) and they are usually benevolent with pregnant women (as it should be).

Certainly her belly looks weird, but that's no reason to attack her. I didn't like her look at the show at all (in general I didn't like the look of any model, not even in the case of Candice or Alessandra), but in the show she doesn't have any kind of decision-making power over him. makeup, hairstyle or outfit.

7 minutes ago, borg said:

I have been surprised by the number of cruel and hurtful comments towards her that I have seen in various publications, comments from different newspapers, posts on Instagram and on Twitter, she is usually a loved person (why would anyone hate her?) and they are usually benevolent with pregnant women (as it should be).

I find the reaction mixed. Not everybody was mean outside of the turkish people

That being said, I do think it tells you how terrible society and people have gotten. They are comfortable bashing a pregnant woman even when she isn't pregnant.

Sometimes I think this is why Adriana disappears during pregnancy. I admire her effort but I completely understand if she disappeared until after she gives birth. People are dumb

On twitter the only heat I see her getting is walking the show and alexander is apparently some "abuser"

On twitter all I am seeing are people say she looks good for 40 years old tbh lol. And some are actually impressed she has her abs. Luckily I am not seeing those brutal comments

5 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I find the reaction mixed. Not everybody was mean outside of the turkish people

That being said, I do think it tells you how terrible society and people have gotten. They are comfortable bashing a pregnant woman even when she isn't pregnant.

Sometimes I think this is why Adriana disappears during pregnancy. I admire her effort but I completely understand if she disappeared until after she gives birth. People are dumb

I also found several positive comments, in the end she is an icon, she is very loved and that pregnant parade is emotional, it is logical that she is praised. But I have also seen several hurtful and very popular comments (by the number of likes, for example in this post) in english, especially a lot of comparisons to Rihanna trying to put Adriana down. 

I don't like that Adriana stays so inactive during her pregnancy, but seeing this, I can definitely understand why she does it. Although as I said before, it seems to me that it isn't usual, I even remember seeing hated celebs who are treated with some affection when they are pregnant.

6 minutes ago, borg said:

I also found several positive comments, in the end she is an icon, she is very loved and that pregnant parade is emotional, it is logical that she is praised. But I have also seen several hurtful and very popular comments (by the number of likes, for example in this post) in english, especially a lot of comparisons to Rihanna trying to put Adriana down. 

I don't like that Adriana stays so inactive during her pregnancy, but seeing this, I can definitely understand why she does it. Although as I said before, it seems to me that it isn't usual, I even remember seeing hated celebs who are treated with some affection when they are pregnant.

lol Oh I didn’t even bother going under posts like that for a particular reason. Thats not a fashion blog you know. But you did have people defending her. 

I don't understand why this is happening. I thought everybody would cheers to see her on the runway as pregnant. Why all this negativity? I read so many rude comments too, in every language but most harsh ones are in Portuguese. That is sad because she doesn't need to tap on 'see translation' to understand. Are people mad at her because she worked for someone who accussed of sexual assault? Or what?

Anyways, i wasn't expecting to see her on runway, im so glad she walked for AW so  now dreaming her doing a maternity lingerie campaign doesn't seem that unrealistic. Maybe she can do it too.