Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Congrats to Adriana and her Fiance

I just came to say how i love her recent L'Officiel editorial and now this happened. I don't know how to express my feelings right now, i'm paralyzed by feeling the opposite feelings at the same time. I genuinely happy for her and i can feel her happiness, she is glowing but i'm also sad because this might be end of her career.

In the past Adriana proved pregnancy can not be a problem for her as a fashion model by coming back to lingerie show just 6 weeks after she gave birth and she was also the only model who featured the Pirelli calender as a visibly pregnant woman. But getting back to shape after pregnancy when you're over 40 is so hard and she will also be busy with a newborn baby, so i must say i'm a little worried.

3 minutes ago, patt said:

Congrats to Adriana and her Fiance

I just came to say how i love her recent L'Officiel editorial and now this happened. I don't know how to express my feelings right now, i'm paralyzed by feeling the opposite feelings at the same time. I genuinely happy for her and i can feel her happiness, she is glowing but i'm also sad because this might be end of her career.

In the past Adriana proved pregnancy can not be a problem for her as a fashion model by coming back to lingerie show just 6 weeks after she gave birth and she was also the only model who featured the Pirelli calender as a visibly pregnant woman. But getting back to shape after pregnancy when you're over 40 is so hard and she will also be busy with a newborn baby, so i must say i'm a little worried.

Well, we’ve seen her recently saying “ it’s not over “ so I don’t believe that this is the end, but she’ll take a long break.

I hope that at least she doesn't disappear from social networks and gives us content, it would be interesting if her pregnancy is well documented considering that in her two previous pregnancies there was little content about it, but just in case she feels comfortable posting content.

2 minutes ago, borg said:

I hope that at least she doesn't disappear from social networks and gives us content, it would be interesting if her pregnancy is well documented considering that in her two previous pregnancies there was little content about it, but just in case she feels comfortable posting content.

She just made a video about it and showed the ultrassom of the baby so maybe she will documented who knows...

I just realize now that they met less than 1 year, I think it was april or may last year no? And already planned a pregnancy, bc of course this was planned... this is really fast

1 hour ago, EsraLima said:

OMG now that explain all the "futur husband" and selling property things ! 

So happy for her anyway she wished that so much ❤️

(But a bit scared about her futur in modeling lol)

Same, I hope she can make a comeback after this but who knows.

So I was wrong about the tiktok..the video was actually cuter than expected so I am not as mad as I thought I was gonna be. The tiktok ended up being very cute and funny. Couldn’t even be mad lol. It looks like we were right about her weight gain, we said adriana doesn’t look like that unless she is pregnant 

But congratulations to them. The baby is def gonna be beautiful af. Andre is actually good looking. I would hope she doesn’t end up retiring after this. But as a fan I would understand. She is older and having a third child herself at an older age. She has had a great run and iconic career at this point. I won’t be selfish or mad if she just focused on her family now that she is older and ends up retiring 

7 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Same, I hope she can make a comeback after this but who knows.

So I was wrong about the tiktok..the video was actually cuter than expected so I am not as mad as I thought I was gonna be. The tiktok ended up being very cute and funny. Couldn’t even be mad lol. It looks like we were right about her weight gain, we said adriana doesn’t look like that unless she is pregnant 

But congratulations to them. The baby is def gonna beautiful af. I would hope she doesn’t end up retiring after this. But as a fan I would understand. She has had a great run and iconic career at this point. I won’t be selfish and mad if she just focused on her family now that she is older 

Totally agree about the tik tok ! Even if I was expecting a beautiful announcement picture on IG as models do lol ! 

And about modeling, I think it will be over when SHE decides it will be over. And she doesn't seem to want it over yet. 

Also, I'm wondering her plans of living. She doesn't seem to have left Miami so I wonder where she lives. With a baby, you can't really navigate between Miami and LA every week..

Some guys are more concern about other things than her happiness. Let's just be happy for her! If she said she won't let the fashion industry so soon, what welse some of you want? Every woman when get pregnant, take some time off, so why she can't take a time off to take care of herself and the life she's carrying? 

This was adorable, and I am so happy for her! I doubt she'll retire after this, she has expressed many times before that she doesn't plan to retire so I doubt it. However, I just hope she has a nice, enjoyable pregnancy, you can really tell she is very happy.

I didn't expect for her to continue to post on tiktok. But I am glad she is, and it was a work related post. I hope we get more from her! Especially since she is pregnant so we probably won't be seeing her much. But there is ALOT she can do on tiktok in the meantime. Post old runway videos, talk about them and everything

43 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I didn't expect for her to continue to post on tiktok. But I am glad she is, and it was a work related post. I hope we get more from her! Especially since she is pregnant so we probably won't be seeing her much. But there is ALOT she can do on tiktok in the meantime. Post old runway videos, talk about them and everything

I wouldn't call it "work related", but im glad she posted herself and perhaps plans on using the app. I agree theres a lot of potential there.  Although, i think Youtube would be better in terms of being able to talk extensively about her previous work. But I think for the tiktok format, it would be smart to do posts reacting to her different runway videos. 

She just made a post about the military tension between Russia and Ukraine. I can't be more proud of her, she always does this. She never stays silent against terrorist attacks, wars or political corruptions.  You can find so many peace lover celebrities or models when there is no war but when there is a real war not many of them has courage to post about it. 

On 2/23/2022 at 1:36 AM, patt said:

90's fashion is my absolute favorite fashion topic, i just found time to read it. I think this interview could have been sooo much better with a visual gallery of her works from 90's in addition to the her recent shoots. Its very hard to find her works from 90's. 

What i didn't understand is why this magazine insists that she worked with and walked for Chanel. Did she? I read their previous article about Adriana, they used Alessandra Ambrossio's Chanel runway photos as if it is Adriana in the photo so maybe they confused.

And once Adriana said it was Ellen who asked her to cut her hair very short for a concept photoshoot and her mother was terrified after seeing her photos but in this interview she says something different.

As a result i'm so glad she got a good cover this time. I noticed this will also be on Lofficel Philippines cover but didn't understand which country keep it only on digital platform and which will have print version.

Only L'Officiel Italia came out as newsstand/print edition, others kept it on digital platform as digital cover.

1 hour ago, laeteita said:

Laurent's stories got me thinking Adriana is doing something related to Balmain. Tonight there will be Balmain FW 2022 show,  i hope it's for show. 

I've been thinking the same since Laurent follows Olivier... but his pics are almost confirming my suspicion 

15 minutes ago, ekn said:

She visited Beirut 😍 with UNICEF. I knew she didn't say she is an UNICEF ambassador for nothing. ❤️ 

@ekn Can you please tell me where you read this? Are you saying she is an Unicef ambassador?