Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I actually thought that with Tyra. Since tyra has been through alot of hell to get where she's at. Adriana didnt really have trouble and i cant really see the sadness, happiness, the beauty as i see in tyra's eyes. But i know what you mean since i too have that same vibe, only with a different model though.

• 3 weeks later...

I was surprised I didnt know some of these things about her.

Whenever she gets signed to a company their sales increase at least 30%.

After she was spotted carrying a Luca Luca handbag the company sold over 50,000 versions of the bag. It was renamed the "Leah" bag after a name close friends call her.

Adriana's nickname is 'LimaBean'.

She is said to be "the easiest person in the world to make laugh."

She owns a bar in Mexico.

She is bookish : her favourite author is Gabriel Garcia Marquez.

She would like to pursue acting or photography.

Close friends call her Leah.

Her best friend is Oluchi Onweagba.

She does not like to travel.

She is very religious and wears a scapular around her neck.

She is an only child.

She is trained in Capoeira and Mixed Martial Arts.

She is always listed as one of the top five models in the world.

She never leaves the house without sunglasses.

She is known to get shy around people.

She is the favourite model of famed photographer Ellen von Unwerth who specializes in erotic feminity editorial photography.

She is good friends with american model Damion Grace after finding out they were related by marriage.

All from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adriana_Lima

most of those are true except some of them i have never heard of in my life. like the nickname leah? i never heard that and you cant go by wikipedia becuase it's just some theories that other people write down, not proffesional facts. one person on there wrote that she loves canada, that's not true. so i dont know about those.

Usually stuff found on Wikipedia is like 80-90% true.

I find those things hard to belive:

Whenever she gets signed to a company their sales increase at least 30%.

She is bookish : her favourite author is Gabriel Garcia Marquez.

She is very religious and wears a scapular around her neck.

she usually wears a cross around her neck. i never heard of her being called leah by close friends, i've never heard about the bag sales going up just because she wore it. i once read on in interview that she said her mother was her best friend, and i have never in my entire life heard her say "i love canada!" never. i cannot beileve that till i hear it.

ive always trusted wikipedia. how are you sure she doesnt love Canada?

she's never said anything about canada. I dont know if she's ever even been in canada :blink: i've only heard her say that she loves brazil, bahia.

well the point of wearing the fantasy bra is to show it off on the new "it girl" of VS. Adriana was the it girl a year back or two, she had her time but not it seems it's focus is on ale, kk, and izabel. Those are the new it girls of VS so it's not surprise that adriana isnt going to be the one to wear the fantasy bra this year. she's obviously moved on and VS is not her only work, she has maybelline (which she's still the face of the company) and some other work i'm sure. perhaps she's dong her own thing.

i was really hoping to see adriana get the fantasy bra this year, though.

karolina has had it before. there are plenty of girls who have never had it, it should have been one of them and i think adriana should have been the pick.

what is the fantasy bra?!

every year for the fashion show, they pick one of the angels to wear the 'fantasy bra' which is made from a whole crapload of diamonds and costs millions and millions of dollars. it's a huge honor.