Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

12 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

But Adriana always had this weird way to use Instagram no? Before this new publicist... I'm talking about follow and unfollow people... I never understand

Sure but this wasn't something she was trying to do this time. And why she even commented about it on a story. 

On 11/23/2021 at 8:28 PM, lucyford said:

@pattIm not sure what you mean. She did say some English things on the fb stream for english listeners. Idk if thats what you mean

Sorry @lucyford my bad. I believe, because my bad internet connection the voices of two different streams didn't match, instagram relatively worked slow for me. Beside, her outfit got me confused, i noticed it was the same exact outfit she wore the day before the livestream. She usually doesn't wear sports  weat two days in a row.

On 11/22/2021 at 9:08 PM, ekn said:

Someone speaks Portuguese. when you find time to listen her live, can you please tell me if she said something important other than football? She seemed she was taking this live audio so seriously, i didn't understand why did she take all those notes for, so i wonder if she mentioned something important.

1 hour ago, patt said:

Sorry @lucyford my bad. I believe, because my bad internet connection the voices of two different streams didn't match, instagram relatively worked slow for me. Beside, her outfit got me confused, i noticed it was the same exact outfit she wore the day before the livestream. She usually doesn't wear sports  weat two days in a row.

Someone speaks Portuguese. when you find time to listen her live, can you please tell me if she said something important other than football? She seemed she was taking this live audio so seriously, i didn't understand why did she take all those notes for, so i wonder if she mentioned something important.

She was the host basically, making most of the quesitons and introducing the topics, this explains the notes I guess. I can understand a bit of Portuguese but from what I got they talked almost all about football or the player's stories (the ones that were in the live with her), I didn't hear nothing relevant about her in particular.

The ig live was off sync, slower then the fb audio, for me too.

1 hour ago, nhlovesadri said:

She was the host basically, making most of the quesitons and introducing the topics, this explains the notes I guess. I can understand a bit of Portuguese but from what I got they talked almost all about football or the player's stories (the ones that were in the live with her), I didn't hear nothing relevant about her in particular.

The ig live was off sync, slower then the fb audio, for me too.

I'm from an area of Spain (Galicia) close to Portugal and that has a language (galician) very similar to portuguese due to its historical roots, so I understand portuguese quite well and I can confirm this. Nothing relevant about her, just football and some other informal  (she asked them if they had visited Qatar, for example). The notes are about data from the guests' careers, how many titles they won as players, at what age, that Marta won the first women's Copa Libertadores, that kind of data.

If you like football, as is my case, you may notice that football is not a sport that really interests her or that she knows a lot about, nothing bad about it, but you realize that she had to read those notes to keep a conversation about football. Nothing that might surprise us, she rarely publishes things related to football or attends football matches, I suppose she feels it as a kind of cultural obligation because she is brazilian and football is more than a sport for Brazil. She seems to be more interested in combat sports (she attends quite a few UFC events or boxing fights), for example.

That is what surprised me, she seemed a bit out of the topics in which she feels comfortable talking about. For me, props to her for daring to do something new and for preparing the "interview", but some haters I suppose that will criticize her because she wasted the opportunity to do a better interview with such important football stars.

@nhlovesadri Thanks for information. Sad that, after watched her instagram live again, i noticed she didn't even take a look at the comments tab to see questions. She was very concentrated to the subject maybe forgot to. 

@borg Thanks for information. I'm surprised that you think she's not interested in football in general. Adriana always watched major footbal games, worked for FIFA's Ballon D'or events, filmed KIA  commercial related to football and got Valentiana signed up for football class in Miami.

IMO, If we don't see her watching a football game at the stadium, it is because she lives in U.S.  Football is not a popular sport in U.S. they even call it 'soccer' and i don't think U.S. organizes any major football tournaments that worths to watch. Unlike boxing games, she has to travel to abroad to watch major football games. 

About her live Facebook, she was even better than i expected. As i said i don't speak Portuguese so i didn't understand any single word she said but It would be so unfair to say she was not prepared to moderate this conversation. I thought this would be a random convo between them but she appeared with notes.

I genuinely think she did her best. Even convincing these two football legends to the Live Facebook Audio is success in my opinion.

@patt I kinda agree with you. I think she is a bigger UFC/boxing fan perhaps cause she actually enjoys doing it to workout. But after that, i'd say she seems to enjoy/watch soccer the most even if its not on a daily basis.  

It seems she is interested in doing these FB Audio Lives. I think it would be cool if she started her own podcast from this. It'd be the same thing but could be monetized and could get more listeners than FB Lives. And clearly she has good enough connections for guests. I agree, getting two Brazilian soccer legends to join her was a success on its own.

@patt You're welcome. It also bothers me when americans refer to football as soccer, it's like, c'mon, football has much more tradition than what you call football (and that's mostly played with the hands). I would say that she likes football, but more than anything because of the brazilian culture and the traditions linked to it, like getting together with friends and family to watch an important game and that kind of thing, especially when the brazilian national team plays. But I don't think she's the type of fan who watches at least 15-20 games of the same team per season. I'd say she's a pretty casual fan who only watches the most important games. I know she can't go to Brazil regularly just to watch a soccer game or to Europe, where the best players and teams play, but still it's very rare that she makes any posts (in her stories) about football. And I don't judge her for it, I'm that kind of a fan when it comes to other sports like basketball or american football since I only watch the SuperBowl.

On the other hand, I also find it curious that she has now started this series of live audios on FB. I didn't expect her to be interested in it. I don't know how she is doing with her audience data, I suppose that the vast majority of her audience is in Brazil and the USA, I don't know if that Facebook service is used a lot in those countries. In Spain (and I think in more countries in Europe) I can assure you that nobody uses the live audio rooms on Facebook. Perhaps a podcast would be a better idea, as Lucyford comments.

Sorry, I'm brazilian but I didn't watch the entire live :/ just the begining and a few parts.. We know Adriana doesn't understand about football, the theme football, but she tried her best by what I saw, look all her notes, she didn't want to forget anything, any date... It was 3 guests right? 

@borgTotally agree about the term "soccer" lol 🥴

On 11/24/2021 at 4:22 AM, laeteita said:

@ekn Thanks and a question? Do you or anybody know how to get an unsaved  insta live ? To my knowledge it's impossible. All i could do was recording the screen while im on my phone but the quality... So how did this video get download?

I'm asking because apparently she is really into social media recently but Laurent keeps failing to do things properly. I think those accidental unfollows were also his fault.

There are some applications which are automatically download any story/live/post to your account even if they get deleted immediately. There are , i think, also some websites but i never used websites  myself so i don't know if they are as safe as App to use.

@ekn London was one of the flights on the story she posted showing departure times and she mustve gone on a a flight after 7 pm (bc thats when she posted the last story). So its a good possibility thats right.

She must've just gone home to Miami to spend the holiday with her daughters. 

3 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

She just post this on her stories. Lately she's has been very active on her Instagram and events, I'm really happy for her.

Screenshot_20211127-152257.png

That looks like paris to me but that could also be london

I agree. I mean her team can still do much better with her social media and how they post and WHAT they post

Buttt Adriana does seem to be pretty active again. Like, she's been making moves and been traveling alot. She even worked with Vogue Arabia again recently, so they are atleast getting her back out there post-covid.

On 9/2/2021 at 12:23 PM, laeteita said:

Mohammed was following Andre on instagram before he deactivated his account first time, when he’s back i noticed Mohammed wasn’t following him anymore. I just remembered this detail after i reconized him. This actually happened after Andre posted a story of Adriana.

On 9/2/2021 at 12:27 PM, lucyford said:

@laeteita Ok i didnt kno that. I thought you were asking based on this video. 

And Andre posted Adriana? was it just the pic of her eyes someone mentioned here before? 

On 9/2/2021 at 12:31 PM, laeteita said:

Yes ,exactly, right after that pic posted he unfollowed Andre. 

I know Adriana and Mohammed Al Turki aren't close friends, but he doesn't even follow Adriana on Instagram(I remember he was following her before). Now, Ale, Candice, Sara, Irina, Shanina and others are attending the Red Sea Film Festival, where he is the chairman. What happened to Adriana and him? Or are they just not friends?

27 minutes ago, jamiya said:

I know Adriana and Mohammed Al Turki aren't close friends, but he doesn't even follow Adriana on Instagram(I remember he was following her before). Now, Ale, Candice, Sara, Irina, Shanina and others are attending the Red Sea Film Festival, where he is the chairman. What happened to Adriana and him? Or are they just not friends?

I think he was one that got unfollowed when her account unfollowed most people. Prob he saw she wasnt following and unfollowed back. Prob nothing happened. Adriana not going to that random film festival isnt a big deal. She's been attending others like the Fashion Awards last week. All those others except Shanina didn't attend that one. Which is more relevant to their job. 

40 minutes ago, jamiya said:

They didn’t follow each others again when they were in Venice (or in Qatar) but Laurent followed Red Sea Film Festival’s official insta account when they were in Venice. That was promising to me but…didn’t happen.

As a detail, Andre and Mohammed know each very well.