Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

13 minutes ago, lucyford said:

Why are we assuming she must have seen an article about it already? She is in LA with her bf after all. Usually she less active on social media when she is with someone. So i would imagine she is less likely to be googling herself as well. 

Liandrasalles, the stylist of the photoshoot had to went private because of negative comments

If she has a decent PR team she doesn't have to google herself to find out any articles about her, she supposed receive daily or weekly report via e-mail by her team that about her media appearance.

But i hope she'll fix this misunderstanding.

@patt i agree she shouldn't be having to do PR control herself. But it's like she doesnt have anyone around her who tells her anything. Like this isn't the first time recently. Her publicist Andrea had to be contacted by her fans so they would do something about the Trump story that got misinterpreted. 

2 minutes ago, patt said:

Liandrasalles, the stylist of the photoshoot had to went private because of negative comments

If she has a decent PR team she doesn't have to google herself to find out any articles about her, she supposed receive daily or weekly report via e-mail by her team that about her media appearance.

But i hope she'll fix this misunderstanding.

I noticed that too, at first she was liking those comments but Apparently ppl wasn’t glad of receiving a like instead of an explanation and terrorized her account.

15 minutes ago, laeteita said:

I noticed that too, at first she was liking those comments but Apparently ppl wasn’t glad of receiving a like instead of an explanation and terrorized her account.

Well thats not how you handle something like this. Liking comments mean nothing because nobody would even see that besides whoever comments you liked. And I don't feel bad for the stylist having to go private. I don't understand why don't they either remove that caption or remove the picture. If the dude who did this, is getting so much shit he makes his profile PRIVATE, why keep the post up, having his name in the caption and everything.

This is almost bizarre to me how not smart they are being about this. Why is it so hard to choose another and better photo and take this one off? Why is it so hard to not be so controversial and insensitive? Why would she want to keep this up on her profile when its insensitive to people, she is getting hate/bad press for it AND the stylist is also getting hate for it. I just don't get it. The post is literally not benefiting anyone why not do the best thing for everybody?

11 minutes ago, laeteita said:

@Souled-Out True. IMO They were not ready for such a negative impact so they failed to handle it, it’s like they just don’t know what to do.

I don’t know if it has to do with this but Marcio Amaral’s account is not available rn.

So everybody except for Adriana herself doesn't realize how not good this is?

WTF Like I said, she needs to fire whoever thought it was a good idea to post that photo and with that caption, there were so many others to choose from too. Adriana needs to understand its 2021, you can't just ignore everything especially something as insensitive as that

39 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

So everybody except for Adriana herself doesn't realize how not good this is?

Well the difference between Adriana and them is that if 1 person comments on their posts, they will see. Where's Adriana has gotten thousands of comments since because she posted 3 times now. And I don't think Adriana is the type to be scrolling through all her comments 

5 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Well like we keep saying, there is NO WAY Adriana is not aware of the articles written about her 24 hours later. No way, its not realistic. It doesn't matter where she is and who she with. Adriana is gonna know about it. Just like she actually knew about her nudes being shared online the whole time.

How is that unrelastic? I think it's less realistic to assume Adriana is googling herself every day including days when she's away from home. 

10 minutes ago, lucyford said:

Yeah I get that. But I would not think all celeberties are googling themselves on a daily basis. That's the PR teams job. 

Its been 24 hours and like I said she just did something else for savage. She literally has a REASON to be looking up media response. Its not like she would be randomly googling herself

About the braids well some white models from the Savage show also wore cornrows and stuff, she must feel it's okay to do so as well if they are not getting the heat like she is. Especially considering that she had done cornrows earlier in her career and that look is a favourite of many. The backlash if she knows about it would mean nothing to her if she feels she is in the right

55 minutes ago, Honeyporr said:

About the braids well some white models from the Savage show also wore cornrows and stuff, she must feel it's okay to do so as well if they are not getting the heat like she is. Especially considering that she had done cornrows earlier in her career and that look is a favourite of many. The backlash if she knows about it would mean nothing to her if she feels she is in the right

Its the caption mostly in my opinion thats ignorant. Yes, Adriana herself has been pictured with braids alot. Nobody cares that damn much. But to call ANYTHING "urban chic" is damn near the definition of appropriation. Urban has stigma and racism and stuff tied to it. So for her caption to say she is making it chic, means she is making it "fashion" aka positive because of who she is, thats appropriation. I think if anything Adriana is thinking that she comes from a poor area herself in brazil surrounding by people of color, she may think its okay for HER to say that because she wasn't always rich and grew up poor. BUT she has been rich for like 20 years now. How she grew up is irrelevant now, she is now successful and wealthy and so it comes across insensitive to others and tone deaf. Plus, some people may not even know what Adriana life was like before she became wealthy. They just know she is now.

This tweet sums it up (yes people are STILL talking about i)

Its the caption thats really the problem & inconsiderate of people who STILL have to live an inconvenient urban life. Urban life is not "chic", its not glamorous, its not fun, its barely positive. Its honestly wrong and she def disappointed alot of people by not trying to fix it. Its def gonna make people start to doubt what good of a person she is. Because its not a good thing for people to think she doesn't care. 

Its insane she apparently doesn't have people who work for her that didn't try to prevent this or fix this.

43 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Its the caption mostly in my opinion thats ignorant. Yes, Adriana herself has been pictured with braids alot. Nobody cares that damn much. But to call ANYTHING "urban chic" is damn near the definition of appropriation. Urban has stigma and racism and stuff tied to it. So for her caption to say she is making it chic, means she is making it "fashion" aka positive because of who she is, thats appropriation. I think if anything Adriana is thinking that she comes from a poor area herself in brazil surrounding by people of color, she may think its okay for HER to say that because she wasn't always rich and grew up poor. BUT she has been rich for like 20 years now. How she grew up is irrelevant now, she is now successful and wealthy and so it comes across insensitive to others and tone deaf. Plus, some people may not even know what Adriana life was like before she became wealthy. They just know she is now.

This tweet sums it up (yes people are STILL talking about i)

Its the caption thats really the problem & inconsiderate of people who STILL have to live an inconvenient urban life. Urban life is not "chic", its not glamorous, its not fun, its barely positive. Its honestly wrong and she def disappointed alot of people by not trying to fix it. Its def gonna make people start to doubt what good of a person she is. Because its not a good thing for people to think she doesn't care. 

Its insane she apparently doesn't have people who work for her that didn't try to prevent this or fix this.

I agree. I actually said the same thing about another celebrity and ca. Not to mention the wig and the edges were badly done in the first place 😫

I hope she does delete it though. She can't afford to be problematic in her 40s

I went on twitter, the reception of her savage show is really good, almost making people forgive the braids

17 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

Everyone on her Instagram are talking about the braids, it was not ok. The wig look so cheap and doesn't mention the cultural appropriation, this is not good for her. Everything was good, but not the braids/wig. Idk why she or her team didn't delete the photo yet. 

Because they are either selfish or stupid. You can tell by the captions what Adriana posts and what they post.  They made a bad move as a collective and don't want to take responsibility. Probably relying on people "forgetting" about it, which is stupid and clearly not working, she is gaining 1,000 BAD comments on that post everyday. Her savage x posts are NOT gaining that many comments. Anytime Adriana posts something people gonna go on her profile and see that shit. Its not gonna go away unless they do something about. Its basically going viral. There were literally NEWS ARTICLES written about it. They are delusional if they think it wasn't a big deal. Its incredibly odd anyone would let this happen to themselves or their client. I kinda think her team doesn't want to break down ALL the issues with the post to her (because its not just the wig) to spare themselves and everyone behind this. Which is incredibly selfish and stupid to let happen

And I really want to know why Adriana is waiting at the end of her career to become so ignorant and bad with PR. Everybody else worries about how she looks as she gets older, i'm starting to worry about what goes on in her mind as she does. Because before 2018 there was not one damn thing that Adriana did herself that painted her in a "not good" light, but I can't say the same since 2018. Its like she has gotten sloppy about things and doesn't even care. The worst thing is, this is NOT the era to get sloppy about shit.

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

Because before 2018 there was not one damn thing that Adriana did herself that painted her in a "not good" light, but I can't say the same since 2018. Its like she has gotten sloppy about things and doesn't even care. The worst thing is, this is NOT the era to get sloppy about shit.

I mean there were some things. The thing I see brought up the most is from the stuff she said to GQ. 

Personally, I'm starting to wonder if she even has a team due to the lack of response to this amount of backlash. 

The GQ thing wasn't a BAD deal when she said. That gave her positive press for the most part. Its just the fact that its 2021, so people try make it a problem NOW. But back then that wasn't a real negative issue for her, neither was it ever something people brought up prior to NOW.

She wouldn't be doing these events and stuff, nor the work she has done if she didn't have some kind of team. An active public figure always gonna have someone on their team. Its not the first time Adriana ignored controversy. That DOES seem to have been her thing in the past for messy rumors that weren't her fault and stuff. Or when she says things that were taken out of context. Adriana does have the habit to try to ignore it. Except for the James Charles shit and the "Bullying kendall and gigi hadid shit", why in the hell did she think it was important to respond to that mess and not this is beyond me. Literally GROUPS of people have an issue with that post not just one or two people, and news articles are actually writing about it.

Here is how I feel about Adriana picking and choosing what she ignores and what she fixes, the other things weren't her fault before like the justin beieber and "starved diet" rumors. She didn't intentionally start that. Its okay to ignore things that you didn't start yourself. BUT the thing is, 1. That IG post and caption is clearly her and her team's fault and 2. The ignoring shit does not work anymore. If anything it makes her look worse. People think she doesn't care, and she may not. But thats a poor reflection of her and her values. Thats why I keep saying its 2021, this is not the era to do something messy and then ignore the response and backlash to it. Someone is failing to tell her and/or she is failing to see that. She won't be satisfied until she does something even worse that she won't be able to come back from and that will end up fucking up 20 years worth of having a good career and being known as a good person. Its like Adriana won't understand, until something like that happens. Then it would be too late and it will be very sad/disappointing