Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

On 9/13/2021 at 9:11 PM, Sophie20 said:

😳 Do you think Adriana is anti-vaccine?

She had made comments on her story a long time ago that were questionable. But that was before the vaccine was even available to the public so not sure where she currently stands.

17 minutes ago, lucyford said:

She had made comments on her story a long time ago that made it sound so. But that was before the vaccine was even available to the public so not sure where she currently stands.

You should NOT talk about this delicate issue with your speculation.

UPDATE: ENTRY TO ITALY FROM THE USA

https://ambwashingtondc.esteri.it/ambasciata_washington/en/sala-stampa/dall_ambasciata/aggiornamento-ingressi-in-italia.html

@jamiya Adriana literally did say some questionable stuff tho last year. And it had people upset with her. I'm not just making a random speculation. And I am also clearly stating that I don't know where she now stands regarding that since she made those comments over a year ago before the vaccine existed. I only mentioned it because certain people didnt attend the Met this year because of vaccination requirements.

But yeah it does look like she had to be to have traveled to italy/paris just recenlty.

18 hours ago, lucyford said:

She had made comments on her story a long time ago that made it sound so. But that was before the vaccine was even available to the public so not sure where she currently stands.

I don't remember the entire video she reposted tbh, just remember Madonna posted the same video and she was blocked by Instagram, bc the video was considered fake news, so not a good video... 

But I think Adriana didn't go or because she wasn't invited or she didn't want to go, not bc of the vaccine

@Sophie20 I was not even talking about that one video actually. I remember one time she said something about it on her stories. I tried to erase all that stuff from my memory so i cant recall exactly word for word what she wrote. However, that was a year ago now. Before there was even a vaccine available. So maybe she did get it now. 

I agree that whether she is or isn't vaccinated wasn't the reason for her not being there. But i was just pointing out because the Met had vaccination requirements this year. Doutzen who was/is openly anti vax, and had gone to the last ones (more than adriana), was not there this year. 

18 hours ago, lucyford said:

Honestly surprised no pics/video of Adriana for Fenty have been released yet. I've seen for every other person who is a part of the show now. 

I am not.

Its a bigger deal than some of the other models they have shown and we all know why

You save stuff like that for last. You don't release it early

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

I am not.

Its a bigger deal than some of the other models they have shown and we all know why

You save stuff like that for last. You don't release it early

true but it does premier this week so I would have thought they would have used her for some of the promo by now

Adriana posted GOOD NEWS about the vaccine and how it will allow for her to be able to go to brazil again on her story. Everybody can calm the hell down now lol. Even though we already figured because she went to italy already.

People can like a post of their friend and have their own minds as well.

@Souled-Out 

people were mad at her for liking doutzen last post and bringing back stuff saying she is trump supporter and bla bla. When she never supported Trump. They jump to conclusions from a silly repost she did over a year ago but ignore the post she did to correct what message she was trying to send. They fail to see she was previously part of a video protesting Trumps immigration ban, she followed Biden when he was elected, and her calling out that Brazilian president who is apparently Trump 2.0. But no nobody sees that only a like and a misinterpreted repost. Just like they ignored those thing, they will ignore that story from today.

and yeah after looking into it, it appears they didnt need the vaccine to attend that film festival but for the traveling she did, it does look like it was required. 

I just listened Adriana's live FB Audio, it was different than i expected but i liked how sincere she was. After the broadcast, she posted a story of herself cooking what she said she's gonna cook at the end of the live brodcast.

I was expecting to hear some future plans of her especially about her brand, i don't understand why she doesn't mention it anymore.

33 minutes ago, patt said:

I was expecting to hear some future plans of her especially about her brand, i don't understand why she doesn't mention it anymore.

I think this just wasn't an appropriate time to even mention that and make it like about herself. it was more of a podcast type conversation than like an interview.