Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

1 hour ago, EsraLima said:

Any chances she is going to NYC for the fashion week ? 

I don't think she would have write "next stop ?" in her story if she was going back home doing nothing 🤔

I really hope so. And agree it sounds like she isnt going back to miami

1 minute ago, lucyford said:

NYFW hasnt officially even started yet. So i guess there is still hope that she goes.

Exactly, it's a couple hours flight from Miami to NY.

She is tired and hasn't seen her kids for almost a full week, it's normal she wouldn't spend time in hotel in NY with home this close.

23 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

Exactly, it's a couple hours flight from Miami to NY.

She is tired and hasn't seen her kids for almost a full week, it's normal she wouldn't spend time in hotel in NY with home this close.

It's been the week or more cause she went to LA first for what we assume was a runway show.

On 9/3/2021 at 12:22 PM, laeteita said:

I thought he is her new publicist, he is not a CAA agent. Judging by his recently story Adriana supposed to be back in Venice.

@laeteita this very good news, im glad she's started to take things seriously. I noticed Adriana didn't work with Andrea anymore but didn't know she has a new publicist, too. I prefer her to work with a yourger team but it's OK. At least now i know she is not managing her career via e-mail.

I just hope that if he is her new publicist, she didnt just choose him cause he is friends with her bf. Honestly Full Picture (whom she was with) seemed better since they actually work with multiple models. 

@laeteita And i actually noticed that the guy i was talking about is a different person from that other publicist guy. No idea who the guy in the pic i posted is.

18 minutes ago, patt said:

@laeteita this very good news, im glad she's started to take things seriously. I noticed Adriana didn't work with Andrea anymore but didn't know she has a new publicist, too. I prefer her to work with a yourger team but it's OK. At least now i know she is not managing her career via e-mail.

I just assumed @patt. Most probably Laurent his new publicist but nothing has confirmed yet. Lets wait until its confirmed.

@lucyford He is him, he was tagged in to the photos by Etro’s team at the first day of Festival, his profile picture is a bit different than how he looks now.

18 minutes ago, lucyford said:

I just hope that if he is her new publicist, she didnt just choose him cause he is friends with her bf. Honestly Full Picture (whom she was with) seemed better since they actually work with multiple models. 

@laeteita And i actually noticed that the guy i was talking about is a different person from that other publicist guy. No idea who the guy in the pic i posted is.

lucyford, if she choose him because he is a friend of her boyfriend, im taking my words back. Because it is not professional and i agree her previous team was younger and better. But let's wait to see...

1 minute ago, patt said:

lucyford, if she choose him because he is a friend of her boyfriend, im taking my words back. Because it is not professional and i agree her previous team was younger and better. But let's wait to see...

Full picture was a whole company so if she didnt want Andrea anymore, there are other publicist. 

This Laurent guy's experience is in the film industry as a publicist for films. And that's how he knows her bf. 

You guys are saying like she only choose the new publicist because of her boyfriend, not even Adriana is so dumb like this. And Andrea wasn't that good, didn't make any difrence on her career, so far things have been good for her, so let's give her some credit, she wouldn't compromise her career because of her boyfriend. It's just like when u guys said she left Vs because of Metin, but I guess she knew what have to come, I mean, at least she left with her head up, with a queen title in the last vs show ever. So.. let's give her some credit. Let her enjoy her career and personal life.

@Miss Bathory Well the truth is, if he is her new publicist, she did only choose him cause of her bf since he must have introduced them. And I just don't think it would be the greatest choice considering he is a publicist for random films rather than celebrities or models.

Idk what Andrea exactly did for Adriana but she would accompany her to her jobs and stuff.  I don't think anyone thought she was the greatest either. But she could have switched publicists within Full Picture. And thats fine if she wanted to leave Full Picture as well, but i would have hoped she have chosen a better publicist. 

I just don't like to see her mixing her business with her bf. And hope this new bf doesn't see Adriana as an opportunity.

2 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

It's just like when u guys said she left Vs because of Metin, but I guess she knew what have to come, I mean, at least she left with her head up, with a queen title in the last vs show ever. So.. let's give her some credit. Let her enjoy her career and personal life.

Never saw people here saying this... doesn't make sense lol everybody knows Adriana was at time to retired from VS

But Adriana def got rid of her old team before she even met this guy, it was around 2020 for sure. For all you guys know it could have been the other way around and they met through that guy.

Adriana has dated too many other men who required a publicist and not once did she ever decided to leave hers for theirs. Adriana doesn't do things like that. You all don't know the full story about when she replaced her old team nor why but she BEEN left her previous team

3 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

But Adriana def got rid of her old team before she even met this guy, it was around 2020 for sure

My issue isn't that she got rid of people from her former team. But rather than she didn't seem to pick anyone who appears to be better, but perhaps a worse option. That is assuming he is her new publicist. I am not blaming her bf for her presumably getting rid of Andrea.

1 minute ago, lucyford said:

My issue isn't that she got rid of people from her former team. But rather than she didn't seem to pick anyone who appears to be better, but perhaps a worse option. That is assuming he is her new publicist. I am not blaming her bf for her presumably getting rid of Andrea.

I don't see whats the problem with this team? They do the exact same thing as the previous one