Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

13 minutes ago, YH09021110 said:

sorry, but the paul brothers are literally the same as dave portnoy ... the epitome of class and integrity. 

What? i don't necessarily like him. Just saying it has more weight than if a random person said that because he is actually around those girls who have social media platforms for being "hot"

21 minutes ago, lucyford said:

What? i don't necessarily like him. Just saying it has more weight than if a random person said that because he is actually around those girls who have social media platforms for being "hot"

sarcasm.. i see your point, but the guy is still a pos. scamming his followers with crypto s*itcoins

2 hours ago, YH09021110 said:

sarcasm.. i see your point, but the guy is still a pos. scamming his followers with crypto s*itcoins

Nobody likes him here.

The point is, this stuff is constantly said about Adriana these days by a whole bunch of random people. From people with regulat 9-5s to celebs who are used to seeing "baddies". Like them or not, it says something about Adriana. Something good

2 hours ago, YH09021110 said:

sorry, but the paul brothers are literally the same as dave portnoy ... the epitome of class and integrity. 

Yeah they are only being brought up cause he mentioned her. IDK that much about them, but I guess the negative comments towards Adriana on the video for being older are good indicators of their fan base. 

I saw Adriana didn't attend to Festival de Cannes this year. Does anyone know if this is related to Covid restriction or it is because her contract with Chopard ended. I don't even know what kind of relation she had with Chopard. I read some article on magazines that got me worried about her presence at the festival in the future.

44 minutes ago, patt said:

I saw Adriana didn't attend to Festival de Cannes this year. Does anyone know if this is related to Covid restriction or it is because her contract with Chopard ended. I don't even know what kind of relation she had with Chopard. I read some article on magazines that got me worried about her presence at the festival in the future.

Adriana has attended Cannes since like 2014

She only became contracted with Chopard in 2019.

She went to Cannes many years before her actual Chopard contract. ALOT of models on the same status/level of Adriana decided to not attend, I am sure its because of how different it was this year. She never needed Chopard to attend

On 7/27/2021 at 11:40 PM, Souled-Out said:

Adriana has attended Cannes since like 2014

She only became contracted with Chopard in 2019.

She went to Cannes many years before her actual Chopard contract. ALOT of models on the same status/level of Adriana decided to not attend, I am sure its because of how different it was this year. She never needed Chopard to attend

Yes @souled-out i remember her first appearance at Festival de Cannes was in 2000 with Victoria Secret. Because show was there models were attended some events and some of them walked on the red carpet.

I wouldn't say Adriana needs or needed any brand to attend to the festival but it was Chopard that invited her since 2014. This year Albane Cleret gave an interview said Chopard will no longer invite people to the festival who are not related to cinema bussiness. I can't see Adriana would make a move to deal any other brand or pay unbelievable amount of money to get to the Cannes. Adriana is not like Alessandra Ambrosio she'd prefer to not attend if Chopard wouldn't invite her. 

20 hours ago, patt said:

Yes @souled-out i remember her first appearance at Festival de Cannes was in 2000 with Victoria Secret. Because show was there models were attended some events and some of them walked on the red carpet.

I wouldn't say Adriana needs or needed any brand to attend to the festival but it was Chopard that invited her since 2014. This year Albane Cleret gave an interview said Chopard will no longer invite people to the festival who are not related to cinema bussiness. I can't see Adriana would make a move to deal any other brand or pay unbelievable amount of money to get to the Cannes. Adriana is not like Alessandra Ambrosio she'd prefer to not attend if Chopard wouldn't invite her. 

Well you mentioned a contract so thats why I said that. Adriana only ever had an actual contract with them in 2019. But if chopard themselves say they didn't want people there unless they are actually in cinema, that answers your question and you shouldn't be worried about anything relating to a contract. Clearly things are just not over with this covid shit, so we just gonna have to wait to see how everything plays.

But hopefully Adriana doesn't restrict herself as much as she did during 2020 if things go back to how they was last year. We can only hope that Adriana tries harder to work out the covid stuff than she did last time.

12 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

Why is she working out so hard? Someone know? I think I never saw her doing this, or it was long time ago

I dont know. She hasn't even followed people in LA in the industry while there. And she usually does so after jobs. So my best guess is perhaps she's preparing for New York Fashion week next month? I know the Met is also next month but she hasnt gone to the last couple. 

On 8/6/2021 at 2:03 PM, lucyford said:

I dont know. She hasn't even followed people in LA in the industry while there. And she usually does so after jobs. So my best guess is perhaps she's preparing for New York Fashion week next month? I know the Met is also next month but she hasnt gone to the last couple. 

Hum..well we have to wait so 🤷‍♀️ Hope a great work is coming for her