Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

5 hours ago, jamiya said:

@jaeraelive posted the same video as Adriana.

I guess Adriana celebrated her birthday with JAE RAE and others in Hampton.

Who is Jae Rae? .. just saw that Debbie, Tina and Ludemila were all together yesterday having a girls night out so probably they weren't invited

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

Who is Jae Rae? .. just saw that Debbie, Tina and Ludemila were all together yesterday having a girls night out so probably they weren't invited

She is that spiritual coach, medium, tarot card reader or something she is friend with since a couple years. I personally don't believe in those things, but at least she doesn't seem manipulative like a certain ex so if she is really helping in some way, why not? Never got any hint of second motivation from this woman in dealing with Adriana, that it seems besides client has also become a friend.

7 hours ago, lucyford said:

Seems random that she went to the Hamptons for her birthday when she was just there a few weeks ago

Not when she is a model. Adriana has always been around that area through out the years which makes sense because its near NYC

13 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Not when she is a model. Adriana has always been around that area through out the years which makes sense because its near NYC

It’s still a couple hours away from NYC. Hamptons is practically just a vacation spot. I don’t anticipate that she will go to NYC from there to work. 

19 minutes ago, lucyford said:

It’s still a couple hours away from NYC. Hamptons is practically just a vacation spot. I don’t anticipate that she will go to NYC from there to work. 

Adriana said on instagram that was starting her vacation, so she is not thinking about work now... I think this is the 1st time in years that she didn't celebrate her birthday in Miami no? Idk who was with her yesterday, but I don't think her friends from miami were

11 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Adriana said on instagram that was starting her vacation, so she is not thinking about work now... I think this is the 1st time in years that she didn't celebrate her birthday in Miami no? Idk who was with her yesterday, but I don't think her friends from miami were

Jae Rae is a Miami friend of hers.

And I think so too. I can’t recall a time recently she wasn’t in Miami for her birthday. And didn’t even have a big birthday party from the looks of it.

3 minutes ago, lucyford said:

Jae Rae is a Miami friend of hers.

And I think so too. I can’t recall a time recently she wasn’t in Miami for her birthday. And didn’t even have a big birthday party from the looks of it.

I was talking about her regular group: Debbie, Lee,Tina, Mercedez etc. Yes, she always posted her birthday's parties, even last year when pandemia was worse in usa no?

10 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

I was talking about her regular group: Debbie, Lee,Tina, Mercedez etc. Yes, she always posted her birthday's parties, even last year when pandemia was worse in usa no?

I think Mercedes wasnt part of her regular friend group much anymore before the others. 

Yup she had a pretty big birthday party last year. She didnt show it, her friends did. But I think we pretty much always saw pics of her and the party. 

On 6/13/2021 at 6:55 AM, Marsnoop said:

I guess this ends the guessing game of who represent her 

75A0D583-AA61-491D-BD28-8448BD1BA6DF.png

She didn't renew any of her long term contracts since she left The Society agency. And CAA doesn't seem that their main focus is the long term contracts, they seem less restrictive than other usual agencies and give more space to their clients to be selective. That's what she wanted to, very understandable but this will definetely affect her financial situation. Now she has right to say no to any work but will make less money. If we consider her age, it is not a bad deal. I'm glad she didn't insist on managing her own career because it must be extra hard to book some after a certain age job without professional support.

6 minutes ago, patt said:

Her BF's birthday is on June 22, it seems she will stay in NYC until then. She can't be asking a bakery for her own BD, right?

I think she is asking for herself. If she had a birthday cake for herself there already, she wouldn't be asking if anyone knew a bakery in the Hamptons. She is still in the Hamptons, not NYC

If he is there with her and they decide celebrate their birthdays together? Who knows... But it's weird Adriana asking this on instagram since she always plan everything and had contacts there for sure, she goes always

5 minutes ago, lucyford said:

Well he just followed her again. We shall see if she follows back. But this kinda tells me that the unfollows were not for privacy reasons. Why unfollow her for only a few days?

@Sophie20 Idk if she'd have contacts for bakers tho. But she could just google it 

Lucyford, you meant Milu account not him right, his account is still not active. I don't think it is him who is running the Milu account, it wouldn't be professional. Maybe it was Adriana who removed the account from her follower list but this proves she didn't block the account.

@patt yes. Every time I have been mentioning his account, i am talking about his business account. His personal is either private or deactivated so idk who he follows there. 

I think it is him. It is a small account that is rarely active. I dont think he needs an assistant to run it. Nor do I think an assistant would be unfollow/following Adriana for him. 

17 minutes ago, lucyford said:

Well he just followed her again. We shall see if she follows back. But this kinda tells me that the unfollows were not for privacy reasons. Why unfollow her for only a few days?

@Sophie20 Idk if she'd have contacts for bakers tho. But she could just google it 

Not esp for bakers lol but people who could help her with it or yes google too

Nothing make sense when it involves Adriana + Instagram, I will never understand her moves on there, totally nonsense

3 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Not esp for bakers lol but people who could help her with it or yes google too

Nothing make sense when it involves Adriana + Instagram, I will never understand her moves on there, totally nonsense

yes agree about Adriana's behavior on instagram and because of her this habit, we would never know if there is indeed something behind her action.