Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I won't comment on anything until she starts posting subposts and complaints.

I think the hyperfocus on social media activity in regards to Adriana relationships and stuff is what drives her to do these things.

Like lets not forget she had created a whole new private account when with metin because of that . Keep in mind Adriana wasn't not @ or mentioning his accounts for a reason, she easily could have. She wouldn't. She wouldn't post his face. She makes a post dedicated to him but with a selfie of her.

Its clear she wants to be more discreet and private but alot of fans have clearly already found out who the dude is, and what his @ even though she didn't want to share that. I am not saying that was wrong or a problem. I am just saying that to say, I would not disregard the factor of privacy and Adriana clearly wanting it more. If she didn't want it she wouldn't have done the things I said above.

2 hours ago, lucyford said:

unfollowed each other on his business account today. Perhaps his personal one too before he deactivated. Her deleting the hashtags indicating the caption was for him is pretty telling the unfollow is not random.

@lucyford Are you saying; she unfollowed milu account exactly today?

If you ask me; she supposed to unfollow him, his mother and his relatives instead of his bussiness instagram account if there is a problem or if they broke up. Adriana usually does something on instagram that we can't rationalize, this is one of them for me. 

17 minutes ago, patt said:

@lucyford Are you saying; she unfollowed milu account exactly today?

If you ask me; she supposed to unfollow him, his mother and his relatives instead of his bussiness instagram account if there is a problem or if they broke up. Adriana usually does something on instagram that we can't rationalize, this is one of them for me. 

yea they unfollowed each other or one of them blocked the other today. He deactivated his personal ig today, so we don't know whether she unfollowed it too or would have unfollowed it as well. She just follows his mom and some of his friends she met to my knowledge. Previously, she has remained following an ex's friends or she may unfollow later on if things ended. If there are issues, this wouldn't be the first time she has unfollowed and then gotten back with the person. Adriana seems pretty impulsive to me. So perhaps if something did happen, it will be worked out. Just saying what i noticed and what I think it means. 

2 hours ago, laeteita said:

Until Andre deactivated his acc Adriana was following him. I randomly visit her acc to chech her tags and i’m sure he was on her following list just an hour ago but all of a sudden she lost a following and it was Andre, he deactivated his acc. I think she didn’t unfollowed him (yet). I hope this is just for privacy, i don’t even want to think otherwise. 

Yes,i don't think they unfollowed each other but i don't think it could be for privacy. 

What is the point of accepting every single follow requests on instagram then deactiving your account for privacy? He shouldn't have accepted people's follow request at first place if he or they want privacy. I see many of her fan started to follow him, he didn't lost a minute to accept my request for example. This doesn't make sense to me. But i don't think they broke up.

1 hour ago, patt said:

Yes,i don't think they unfollowed each other but i don't think it could be for privacy. 

What is the point of accepting every single follow requests on instagram then deactiving your account for privacy? He shouldn't have accepted people's follow request at first place if he or they want privacy. I see many of her fan started to follow him, he didn't lost a minute to accept my request for example. This doesn't make sense to me. But i don't think they broke up.

Hum didn't know that, so he is not a private person.. The acc of his producer unf her and she unf the producer too, this isn't for privacy

@patt Tbh i can't find any rational reason other than privacy at this point because i think not all these things happened in the same day. Since Adriana has a verified insta acc, there are many ways on web to find out insta statitistics of her profile and apparently she didn't unfollow any account on 11 June not even on 10 June. Her deleting some hashtags might be something random, idk. I noticed Adriana unfollowed 'trendy' hashtag right after it was mentioned on here so i can say she did some minor changes recently on her acc not only related to her BF.

@laeteita It was def 100% yesterday, I saw that the number of those whom i follow that follow her go down. That was why I saw in the first place. Here are even the IG statistics for her boyfriends account showing he unfollowed 2 accounts yesterday, one being hers, and lost a follower as well. But even if the unfollow was 2 days ago, 3 days ago, or 4 days ago instead, I dont see how it would suggest anything differently imo.

Screen Shot 2021-06-12 at 7.13.18 AM.png

@lucyford I especially checked the statistic site to make sure if she unfollowed any account yesterday bc insta sometimes not show recent changes to its users but some insta statitistic website are reliable if you're looking for a 'verified account's data. I didn't search for her boyfriend's data, i can't say anything for his acc. But about Adriana, i myself didn't find any info if she unfollowed any account in two days. But again, idk what is going on.

@laeteita Well i searched her up on the same site and it says she followed +1 yesterday. She had followed at least 2 accounts yesterday that i noticed. But the +1 again would suggest there was an unfollow as well. I checked his account statistics to show because there isn't any traffic on his page. He barely follows any accounts so his numbers in general stay the same a lot. But there you can clearly see change in numbers yesterday adding up to what I said. 

13 minutes ago, lucyford said:

@laeteita Well i searched her up on the same site and it says she followed +1 yesterday. She had followed at least 2 accounts yesterday that i noticed. But the +1 again would suggest there was an unfollow as well. I checked his account statistics to show because there isn't any traffic on his page. He barely follows any accounts so his numbers in general stay the same a lot. But there you can clearly see change in numbers yesterday adding up to what I said. 

What i saw she did follow +1 acc yesterday, she followed Jessica Ledon the day before she followed leathersurgeons. Maybe because time zone differences yours and mine doesn't match. It was already another day here where i live when she followed Leathersurgeouns.  But  some of these websites way more reliable than our calculations, it is directly Instagram provide them data especially for Verified Account. 

@laeteita It was not the day before for me so yes time zones don't match. I got the information from Social Blade, which is an American website so would fit my time zone. I know Instagram is providing the data, but the numbers still could mean a lot of thing. Like i said +1, could be followed 2 and unfollowed 1. Which is what I am saying happened yesterday. I am not saying the data on the page is wrong. As I also said, that is why her boyfriends page is more telling since he barely follows anyone and his followers are not changing every second.

4 minutes ago, lucyford said:

@laeteita It was not the day before for me so yes time zones don't match. I saw the post she liked that led to her following her page. I know Instagram is providing the data, but the numbers still could mean a lot of thing. Like i said +1, could be followed 2 and unfollowed 1. Which is what I am saying happened yesterday. I am not saying the data on the page is wrong. As I also said, that is why her boyfriends page is more telling since he barely follows anyone and his followers are not changing every second.

That is not how it works, there are different lines for 'followed' and 'unfollowed' sections if she follows 2 and unfollowed 1, it shows as it is, it doesn't show as (+2 follow) & (-1 unfollow) = (1 follow). 

Her bf acc is/was not verified and already deactivated so imo it is hard to get reliable info about it rn.

@laeteitaWell perhaps you are using a different page. Because as I said, I checked on Social Blade which just shows total the total change in following. 

I am talking about his business account. That was the account i sent the stats on. Dont think you could even check a private page.

Anyways, I saw what I saw yesterday with the unfollow. I am not just saying that based on a IG stats page. But I have even checked his stats there and it lines up with what I said. Whether you choose to believe it is up to you. And it still doesn't change the observation I made that they unfollowed each other and she deleted the hashtags that was supposed to indicate her last caption was for him.

@lucyford I'm just trying do information exchange to understand what is going on, it's not like i'm trying to deny what you said. If you recall, i mentioned on here that i had some problem with seeing  her followers on Insta, i saw her followers rounded to 13,8 in an hour. So insta users sometimes be under bug or glitch and sometimes it takes time to show recent changes to the users, that's why i rely on statistic page. But as i said not every of them,  preferably reliable one that provide info clearly and seperatedly. 

Again, i hope there is nothing wrong about their relationship, timing couldn't be worse.

@laeteita Sometimes even stats pages aren't the most reliable when you are looking at people whose followers are changing everyday. Like some stats pages show they have X amount of followers but then you check through IG and there is some slight variation. But I can confidently say he unfollowed her yesterday (or got blocked). I had been checking his business account page too because I thought she could possibly be with him, and it still said she was following him the previous days. 

As I have said, to me the unfollow combined with her caption edit doesn't look good to me. Either they broke up or something happened I think. If it had just been one thing or the other, I would prob not be jumping to that conclusion. I do hope I am wrong about what it means because yes timing could not be worse. And it seems she had pushed her regular Miami friends to the side since she had a boyfriend. So I hope I'm wrong and that her birthday plans work out. 

15 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

I think she did it before him no?

Yeah true. But she had newer friends and leeann around during like New Years. But now they aren't seen around her either. I think we have only seen her with those friends during Adrielle's birthday since all that. 

I also find it odd she doesn't seem to go to Dino's gym anymore. 

5 hours ago, lucyford said:

Yeah true. But she had newer friends and leeann around during like New Years. But now they aren't seen around her either. I think we have only seen her with those friends during Adrielle's birthday since all that. 

I also find it odd she doesn't seem to go to Dino's gym anymore. 

I don't know and don't remember these people of new years.. Well Debbie posted saying she is missing Adriana, so they are not close these days I think.... Didn't notice about dino's gym