Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

5 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

I don't see the point of her kids not knowing much Portuguese or about Brazil to be such a big problem: they are american, they live in the US, they don't even visit once a year regularly, so it's not really a real priority, at least not as much as learning English, maths, etc. and all the other things thye learn at school.

They have plenty of time to learn if they want when they are more grown up anyway. And for their future the country that will give them more opportunities is of course the US, not Brazil nor Serbia, so if I were in Adriana's shoes I'd prefer my kids to learn to live there, before then in an other country.

No words for this post! So ridiculous in so many levels that I can't... I can feel Trump vibes here so hard! 

5 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

No words for this post! So ridiculous in so many levels that I can't... I can feel Trump vibes here so hard! 

First, not a Trump supporter at all, not even an American being Italian, and if you disagree fine, you have all the rights to do so by all means, but please avoid calling what I write ridiculous, since I find it offensive and I didn't use offensive tones towards your words at all. At least to my knowledge, not being a native English speaker.

4 hours ago, lucyford said:

The only time I've seen people surprised about Adriana being Brazilian, it is Brazilians. lol it is weird. 

Lucy, that's because she is not famous here... Maybe she is resented because only Gisele (and sometimes Ale) has space here in Brazil.. but if a person is really proud of her country like she always said so it's natural to teach about the culture to the kids, the minimum like to point Brazil or Bahia at the map.

32 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Lucy, that's because she is not famous here... Maybe she is resented because only Gisele (and sometimes Ale) has space here in Brazil.. but if a person is really proud of her country like she always said so it's natural to teach about the culture to the kids, the minimum like to point Brazil or Bahia at the map.

Well I have seen in comments that they know who she is, but just didnt know she was Brazilian. That's what i meant. 

And who is to say Adriana hasn't showed her kids Bahia on a map or some of the culture. I mean she has taken them before. And she has showed herself making Brazilian food so I would say that is teaching some of the culture. And she seems to listen to Brazilian music a lot so they hear it. Sure they dont seem to be fluent tho and i did agree that if her Brazilian boyfriend were around, that they would prob learn some more. 

Also, from my understanding you are not a Native English speaker and so I do think there was some misunderstanding with what @nhlovesadrisaid. I don't exactly agree with everything they said because I think you can speak English and another language like many people in the US. But i don't think it was meant to be disrespectful at all. Because it is true, knowing English is the bigger priority for them in US. And they will likely continue living in the states rather than go to Brazil or Serbia. 

On 5/31/2021 at 9:50 AM, jamiya said:

What did he say? Please let me know if you can.😉

Thank you.

He posted a story  says ''Sometimes all it takes... (random photo of Adriana's eyes) ... is a few shades of blue to bring some color to your life. #IFLY'' thats it. He seems private and i don't think will share much about her.

Can someone tell me why Adriana keeps send bikini to her friends recently , is it related to her bussiness? I remember she said she wants to own a swimwear brand. But i didn't notice anything if she started her bussiness. 

4 hours ago, patt said:

Can someone tell me why Adriana keeps send bikini to her friends recently , is it related to her bussiness? I remember she said she wants to own a swimwear brand. But i didn't notice anything if she started her bussiness. 

What friends? I have not seen that nor know anything about a business 

15 minutes ago, lucyford said:

What friends? I have not seen that nor know anything about a business 

Maybe you missed, her frineds thanked Adriana for the bikins they received as gift from her on their Instagram stories. So at first i thought this might related to her brand, you know she once mentioned that she wants to include a swimwear line to her brand. But i can't find anything more.

@patt The miami friends? Yea i guess i missed it. I think I do recall her saying something like that. But I think basically she listed everything like clothes, shoes, jewlery, etc. I think it was more just an idea. She seemed more serious about the skin care brand than any of that 

5 minutes ago, lucyford said:

@patt The miami friends? Yea i guess i missed it. I think I do recall her saying something like that. But I think basically she listed everything like clothes, shoes, jewlery, etc. I think it was more just an idea. She seemed more serious about the skin care brand than any of that 

I remember it this way too, telling us the first thing she was actually working on was the beauty brand, and that in the future she would have liked to expand to lingerie and swimwear as well, but she wasn't working on these others yet.

1 hour ago, patt said:

Maybe you missed, her frineds thanked Adriana for the bikins they received as gift from her on their Instagram stories. So at first i thought this might related to her brand, you know she once mentioned that she wants to include a swimwear line to her brand. But i can't find anything more.

I can't tell what's her connection with the brand but she is following Under Water swimwear brand's hashtag (#uwswimwear)on Insta for a long time. As a detail, Debby was posed for the brand.

But... a big huge 'but'... i thougt they thanked her for the Prieve Reavux sunglasses in bikinis with bikini emojis on their stories. I don't speak Portuguese so i didn't understant what was the video stories about, i just noticed they tagged Adriana in the stories. However i  saved a photo, since you mentioned it, i looked it back now i noticed; neither the sunglasses are from her Prive Revaux collection nor the bikinis from Under Water brand.?? LOL

IMG_3532.thumb.PNG.64262bcfb68d6b286c55b3c56a3357f7.PNG

@laeteita i think it says "i loved my present". If i recall correctly, that was her boyfriend's friend that Adriana went to her birthday lunch or something. Maybe that bikini was just a birthday gift she gave her

As for that one hashtag she follows, i think Adriana doesn't know she follows that tbh. If you go to their IG page, it says who the brand is by. I think there is no swim brand she is working on. 

1 hour ago, lucyford said:

@laeteita i think it says "i loved my present". If i recall correctly, that was her boyfriend's friend that Adriana went to her birthday lunch or something. Maybe that bikini was just a birthday gift she gave her

As for that one hashtag she follows, i think Adriana doesn't know she follows that tbh. If you go to their IG page, it says who the brand is by. I think there is no swim brand she is working on. 

Not just Patricia, i saw ketryn and one other woman who was also at Patricia’s bd party made similiar posts in a short video format. I thought, she is just being kind to her BF’s people by sending to them some pieces from her PR collection as a gift. I didn’t even notice Patricia refers the bikin in that story, i thought it was sunglasses until now. But again, it wasn’t just Patricia who received a gift.

I agree, i don’t think she is working on something other than her skin care line but i find it wierd that how come she can’t notice this. I mean following a hashtag means allowing insta to spam your feed, there is no way to not notice it. 

9 minutes ago, laeteita said:

Not just Patricia, i saw ketryn and one other woman who was also at Patricia’s bd party made similiar posts in a short video format. I thought, she is just being kind to her BF’s people by sending to them some pieces from her PR collection as a gift. I didn’t even notice Patricia refers the bikin in that story, i thought it was sunglasses until now. But again, it wasn’t just Patricia who received a gift.

I agree, i don’t think she is working on something other than her skin care line but i find it wierd that how come she can’t notice this. I mean following a hashtag means allowing insta to spam your feed, there is no way to not notice it. 

Oh ok I didnt know it was others too. Yeah sounds like she was just being nice. Because we would prob have heard about it before the product were out. And her boyfriend's friends wouldn't be the first people to be getting PR packages if she were launch something. 

Yeah she also follows #trendy which I cant imagine how much her feed must be spammed with such a popular and basic hashtag like that. The swim hashtag doesnt have many posts since it is a pretty unknown brand so the spam prob isn't that bad. It actually just seems to be filled with posts from vs fan accounts trying to get noticed. She doesn't even follow their Ig or the creator. Just seems like an acidental follow that has gone unnoticed to me. 

On 6/5/2021 at 3:54 AM, patt said:

He posted a story  says ''Sometimes all it takes... (random photo of Adriana's eyes) ... is a few shades of blue to bring some color to your life. #IFLY'' thats it. He seems private and i don't think will share much about her.

😍 Thank you! I kind of like this couple.

23 hours ago, jamiya said:

😍 Thank you! I kind of like this couple.

Same, I am liking Adriana going back to being more private

She had better and longer relationships that way. Sure they ended but not with bad situations like the last two seemingly did

10 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

Same, I am liking Adriana going back to being more private

She had better and longer relationships that way. Sure they ended but not with bad situations like the last two seemingly did

Thats not really true tho. Joe and Metin were the ones she posted about, quite a bit actually, and were the ones that lasted over a year. Perhaps she decides to post them when it is clear it is pretty serious. 

19 hours ago, lucyford said:

Thats not really true tho. Joe and Metin were the ones she posted about, quite a bit actually, and were the ones that lasted over a year. Perhaps she decides to post them when it is clear it is pretty serious. 

She was def with Marko longer than she was those two. As well as that prince 

4 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

She was def with Marko longer than she was those two. As well as that prince 

Well i am just talking about everyone after Marko. Since that was when posting on social media became a thing. And Marko and her did seem to have ended with "bad situations". And who is to say that those before Marko did not. Alot of what was known about Joe/Metin was because of social media.

21 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Bad situations with Marko? Didn't know that

What I meant by that was that they clearly had problems. Whether the cheating rumors were true or not, their marriage was pretty short and I doubt Adriana would have divorced the father of her kids if things were good for the most part and there were only minor/normal relationship issues to work around. After that tho, they clearly remained on friendly terms for the sake of good co-parenting. But I am just saying that we cant say that Joe and Metin ended with "bad situations" but not Marko.