Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

4 minutes ago, lucyford said:

@nhlovesadri I think his hair is fine. But yes seeing the other things there were to complain about with her recent exes, he is a big upgrade.

@Souled-Out Well yes Adriana is not like that. And what "era" she is from is irrelevant imo. But keeping contact with people in the industry would be helpful career wise for a 20, 30, 40... yr old. Who knows if she does so privately tho.

I agree, I was honestly hoping she would at least post to greet Ale on her birthday but she didn't :(

@secretlife2000 Well Ale is just another model tho not like Donatella or a designer, casting director, etc. who can give a big job. But perhaps she did wish Ale a happy bday privately. I recall once that a celeb (Ruby Rose i think) mentioned Adriana sending her a happy bday video. We did not see that on social media tho. 

2 hours ago, borg said:

He is not ugly at all (beautiful eyes, good body), although he has something, I don't know what, that makes me personally not quite like him as much as you do. But he is much more handsome than Joe or the two Turks. For now the only thing I know about him is that he is a film producer (not very famous, from what I see), but in principle I like him for Adriana. They make a good couple and she looks very happy with him, I hope they last and everything goes very well for them.

Now, changing the subject, yesterday was Donatella Versace's birthday and while much of the industry congratulated her on her birthday, Adriana still doesn't take care of those kinds of little details that are important in a business as superficial as the fashion industry.

@borg i agree with you it is superficial. Also people nowadays are  too quick to label others as ass kisser without knowing if they are sincere so if you ask me this is a wise move to not congrats designers or influential names of the industry publicly. It's saddening how corrupted the industry.

Adriana rarely congrats people on their birthday on social media in general but i remember once she was the only vs model who didn't congrat Ed Razek on social media later on Ed shared a card from a birthday gift from Adriana on his instagram.

1 minute ago, patt said:

Adriana rarely congrats people on their birthday on social media in general but i remember once she was the only vs model who didn't congrat Ed Razek on social media later on Ed shared a card from a birthday gift from Adriana on his instagram.

I think she is that way as well, she doesn't do this stuff in public but in private directly to the person without showing it off.

21 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

I think she is that way as well, she doesn't do this stuff in public but in private directly to the person without showing it off.

And there is nothing wrong with that.

Plenty of models are like that, especially ones from HER era. So I don't get why she would suddenly be held to a different standard and expected to act in a way she never did. People expect that because clearly some models of today do that, thats why I think its important to remind people of the different era. They expect this stuff from her SUDDENLY  just because they see others do it today. Adriana is not a monkey (monkey see, monkey do) and alot of models from her era, don't do that. Its not just her.

Even if models from her era did do those things, you wouldn't even know because social media was not a thing back then. Another reason why the era is important in the convo.

13 hours ago, jamiya said:

He is so gorgeous!

I didn't have any information about him, so thank you for sharing it.

I was very surprised that he has kids. He looks young😅

C'mom he doesn't look that young to have kids... I think he married in 2012 and his ex filled for divorce in 2018, I dont think it is finished yet and idk how many kids they have

3 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

C'mom he doesn't look that young to have kids... I think he married in 2012 and his ex filled for divorce in 2018, I dont think it is finished yet and idk how many kids they have

He has 2, saw it on his now deleted private instagram account.

9 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

He deleted his account just because of that stalker??

The real reason idk, but maybe he preferred to delete it (and create a new one if he did) for Adriana's privacy.

There wasn't much anyway, just an handfull of posts.

The stalker commented on one of his posts because of this ig story, the same that made me suspect a relationship with Adriana after she followed him.

168922325_1508678792669278_3848188440078542439_n.jpg

17 hours ago, ekn said:

@lucyford marcela deleted a few stories that show the set immediately after she posted. There were more jewelry than clothes. I hope this is for editorial but so far it looks like it’s related Marcela’s brand.

10 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

Can't wait to see it, specially if it's a jewelry campaign because she didn't do much of that outside Chopard in the recent years.

I dont think it is for the Marcela girl's brand. It is a small brand and I think she is just there supplying the jewelry for promo. No offense to her I'm sure her jewelry is nice and all, but I wouldn't imagine the brand has enough to get a campaign with Adriana. It isn't like on Chopard's level. I recall she was also at the last shoot and some thought it was also for that but it ended up not being the case.

38 minutes ago, lucyford said:

I dont think it is for the Marcela girl's brand. It is a small brand and I think she is just there supplying the jewelry for promo. No offense to her I'm sure her jewelry is nice and all, but I wouldn't imagine the brand has enough to get a campaign with Adriana. It isn't like on Chopard's level. I recall she was also at the last shoot and some thought it was also for that but it ended up not being the case.

To be honest, nobody on Adriana's level at this photoshoot including Marcio Amaral himself. Same for the previous photoshoot at Faena hotel. I don't know what it is for but definitely doesn't seem something big is coming judging by the crew. At this point i will keep my expection at modest level as possible.

Her photos from inside of the Faena indeed looked like for jewelry campaing and every pieces are from nibirucollection but interestingly only jewelry didn't get mentioned. So i confused people even tagged in the hair spray brand they used at the photoshoot but somehow no one tagged nibiru even if jewels are the main focus of the photos.

@laeteitaWell no there wasn't a big name person there but the makeup lady I saw has worked with many celebs. And the Marcio guy has worked with well known models. And since she refuses to leave Miami it seems, it isn't a bad team to put together. 

The last shoot was for smirnoff. Obviously it isn't fashion related work but they aren't a small business. The most recent pics that got shared I think was just for IG or her portfolio after the smirnoff shoot was over with. As you mentioned, had it been for the jewelry brand they would have at least been tagged. And so i dont think whatever yesterday was to be for that jewelry brand either.

https://www.expressnews.com/news/local/article/California-film-producer-reunites-with-Texas-born-15293937.php

Here says he has 2 daughters and was married until last year when coronavirus started

Ps.: Why he didn't let the dog with his wife so? Give a dog is not a option for me in this case. Hope Milo is well.

On 5/4/2021 at 3:48 AM, nhlovesadri said:

He has 2, saw it on his now deleted private instagram account.

3 hours ago, laeteita said:

She followed CAA fashion, i noticed Marcio kept tag them in Adriana’s photos. This is the first time i see a model following a modeling agency she didn’t work with.Or what?

CAA is credit as her modeling agency in models.com. Their Instagram account has posted her work, one of their agent was credit for her work, in the site Adriana is listed there. I dont know why in this forum you dont understand that she is signed with them when everything is so obvious.

42 minutes ago, VIctoria_ said:

CAA is credit as her modeling agency in models.com. Their Instagram account has posted her work, one of their agent was credit for her work, in the site Adriana is listed there. I dont know why in this forum you dont understand that she is signed with them when everything is so obvious.

@victoria I can tell you do not follow Adriana as much you follow models.com because otherwise you would have known why people in here have some doubts about her relation with caa

models.com is not much reliable, i read it in Victoria's secret general discussion section in this forum that they wrongly credit some models who worked for victoria's  secret.

So they just randomly post her on their modeling acount? just because..? I guess they arent much reliable too. I am going to ask Victoria's secret general discussion section because they probably know more than CAA social media team  or CAA agents

@victoria Again as i said, you brought caa's post but ignored Adriana's. This clearly explains why people don't understand what is going on. If you ask me i don't know her relation with caa but Adriana herself denied caa indirectly

Here

1 hour ago, VIctoria_ said:

So they just randomly post her on their modeling acount? just because..? I guess they arent much reliable too. I am going to ask Victoria's secret general discussion section because they probably know more than CAA social media team  or CAA agents

i didnt know they posted that and that she followed them again. But one of their first post was of Adriana saying they were representing her (which they have for their other models) and then i noticed it was deleted one day. Could be that she had briefly left CAA planning to manage herself on her own as she had said on her IG but is now back.