Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

16 hours ago, patt said:

Finally @ekn i must say i was about to lose my hope especially after she removed her gmail from her instagram bio.

That actually gave me more hope lol. Because it wasn't the best idea and she realized that. It told me that she was going to do a different and more like better approach with her future work.

Glad to see she is officially BACK especially with all the haters that couldn't wait to jump down her throat as if she wasn't an already established supermodel who is 40 years old

8 hours ago, secretlife2000 said:

wait why did she delete the photo :( edit: oops sorry apparently you have to approve your age before viewing smirnoff's content lol; here's a link to the ad: https://www.instagram.com/p/CNLy6I7lN0w/

Yup I realized you have to be on an account where your age is 21+ to see it. I really didn't like that makeup look for that day tho. I think alot of these heavier looks dont fit her as much. They also like straightened her hairline, maybe with makeup idk, and i thought it looked kinda strange. 

12 hours ago, lucyford said:

Yup I realized you have to be on an account where your age is 21+ to see it. I really didn't like that makeup look for that day tho. I think alot of these heavier looks dont fit her as much. They also like straightened her hairline, maybe with makeup idk, and i thought it looked kinda strange. 

I swear...the fact that MUAs and stylists manage to put strange make up and styling on the most beautiful girl in the world is beyond me. Like nobody can get it right for some reason these past few events/campaigns, her face saves all the looks and would look terrible on other models otherwise. The campaign was supposed to be a summer thing, but they dressed her in like this purple office like dress in her story ads...like couldn't they have made her wear a caftan or something bohemian looking at least? they should've just let her hair down too 

1 hour ago, secretlife2000 said:

I swear...the fact that MUAs and stylists manage to put strange make up and styling on the most beautiful girl in the world is beyond me. Like nobody can get it right for some reason these past few events/campaigns, her face saves all the looks and would look terrible on other models otherwise. The campaign was supposed to be a summer thing, but they dressed her in like this purple office like dress in her story ads...like couldn't they have made her wear a caftan or something bohemian looking at least? they should've just let her hair down too 

Exactly, and they used something, foundation, fake tan, idk on her skin that made it look puffy adn wierd. Not to mention the super heavy dark eye makeup... literally she looks completely different from the spa pictures taken the same day, or the ig stories just after... I really don't like this current trend of using super heavy makeup on everyone, Kardashian style.

2 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

Exactly, and they used something, foundation, fake tan, idk on her skin that made it look puffy adn wierd. Not to mention the super heavy dark eye makeup... literally she looks completely different from the spa pictures taken the same day, or the ig stories just after... I really don't like this current trend of using super heavy makeup on everyone, Kardashian style.

I completely agree!! She looked like her young self in the story she posted in the denim jacket and her opening a PR package, I think they should just put light make up on her and call it a day. She's naturally beautiful, she doesn't need it 

2 minutes ago, secretlife2000 said:

I completely agree!! She looked like her young self in the story she posted in the denim jacket and her opening a PR package, I think they should just put light make up on her and call it a day. She's naturally beautiful, she doesn't need it 

yep, and the videos she posted on ig stories, the one with the purple dress, they recorded it with the light reflecting on the left side of the screen, they didn't even notice that?!? Complete failure from that team, if it it was anyone else it would have been a comic disaster, but she can literally wear a trash bag and still be beautiful and charming.

2 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

yep, and the videos she posted on ig stories, the one with the purple dress, they recorded it with the light reflecting on the left side of the screen, they didn't even notice that?!? Complete failure from that team, if it it was anyone else it would have been a comic disaster, but she can literally wear a trash bag and still be beautiful and charming.

It was off, and the smirnoff can looked photoshop in the clip. Oh well, I know for a fact she earned a lot from just posting...they were lucky to get a supermodel to promote 

4 hours ago, EsraLima said:

Does anyone can enter on the website she linked in her bio ? I can't from France 

I managed to enter from out of US today but there is nothing about Adriana’s campaign only Anthony Anderson’s. They will update soon, i hope.

4 hours ago, laeteita said:

I managed to enter from out of US today but there is nothing about Adriana’s campaign only Anthony Anderson’s. They will update soon, i hope.

They have private YouTube account to embed their videos to website and to make it view only on website, maybe because of age issue, if someone manage to find we can watch video maybe. Or we can simply wait.

7 hours ago, EsraLima said:

Does anyone can enter on the website she linked in her bio ? I can't from France 

I can, from Italy. It's just a link to a page where you can input your data to participate in the contest she talked about, nothing else there.

2 hours ago, GoddesaAdrianaLima said:

@EsraLima Change your birth date in insta bio and then maybe it will work

I'm 22 so I don't think it's the problem :/ 

Edit : I just tried with the year 1986 and still can't enter.. Age is definitely not the problem lol !

3 hours ago, laeteita said:

1 hour ago, nhlovesadri said:

I can, from Italy. It's just a link to a page where you can input your data to participate in the contest she talked about, nothing else there.

Thanks ! I hope we'll have more content soon !