Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

2 hours ago, lucyford said:

she should've kept the fashion model part. Dont think it was necessary to unfollow her friends to make her account more "professional". i think she should just work more on her posts. 

true, idk sometimes I get the vibe that Adri has a strange social life. she gets a long with everyone but also seems to have a hard time staying friends with people. even people that seem to love working w her, she just doesn't rlly reciprocate..just an assumption tho, maybe she's going through something so I could be wrong

17 minutes ago, secretlife2000 said:

true, idk sometimes I get the vibe that Adri has a strange social life. she gets a long with everyone but also seems to have a hard time staying friends with people. even people that seem to love working w her, she just doesn't rlly reciprocate..just an assumption tho, maybe she's going through something so I could be wrong

I think that it has been her choice to not be bffs with all the models and people in the industry. And keeping her work and normal life separate. And of course she is also located in Miami where there aren't really important people i can think of in the industry. Which I respect and can understand but unfortunately, now that she doesn't have an agency that comes at a big cost. Seeing that now she unfollowed Luca too and makeup girl (who were at her holiday party), I guess I may have been wrong to assume something happened between her and her friends. Maybe it is just unfollowing them all to make it more of a professional account. Which personally doesn't make much sense to me the need to do that. I am however glad she seems to be trying to fix up her account. But I just think her first main focus should be on working on posts and being consistent plus making a more professional email rather than going on a mass unfollowing spree and changing her profile pic.

1 hour ago, secretlife2000 said:

I agree... I think unfollow all her friends is a weird move, idk who gives her this advice but never saw nobody doing this... Hope she atleast talk about this with her friends...Also she didn't unfollow all her personal contacts (family, ex-boyfriend, some other friends) so still doesn't make any sense to me

That's really weird of her. I really cannot understand her about unfollowing (close) people but as you said we dont know what shes going thru. I would agree that she should focus on working and posting good content on her IG since that is where most people connect. But I guess I should not expect more on this from Adriana. Just wishing her luck in this year for her career.

If you've been a fan of her for a long time, you'll know that when she really wants to break off relationships with friends and ex-boyfriends, she'll "block" rather than "unfollow." But this time she has not blocked any close friends. I can tell from the fact that they are still following her.

I don't know if she has another private account, but I think she is trying to make her account a business one for some reason. Or maybe she's trying to protect her private life from stalking.

(Actually, I also have four Instagram accounts, and I use them differently depending on the purpose. 1-for private use, 2-for business use, 3-to follow celebrities like Adriana, 4-for sports content.)

Also, she cleans up the “following list” once every few years, right? So I didn't think her behavior this time was weird .

@jamiya You bring up good points. And I too thought maybe she decided to make a private IG where she follows all those close friends. But at the same time, I'm not sure Adriana tries to be protective of stalking by hiding her friends. And it has been like that after this recent stalker situation too, where she frequently will repost their stories or tag them. But, i noticed she also unfollowed the makeup girl and hair guy at her holiday party, who have been working with her lately in Miami. So wouldn't they fall under the "business" category if thats what she was trying to do with whom she is now following? I mean they certainly fall more into that category than her ex-boyfriend she still follows. And then she follows memes/quotes still too. Idk I think, Adriana just has a weird/unpredictable way of thinking and it just doesn't make sense to a lot of us. Anyways whatever she wants to do, as i said i think her main focus should be her posts not who she is/isnt following.

When Adriana blocked a close friend? Can you give me a name? Because I can't remember this fact..

If she wants her acc totally professional why she just unfollow friends and not family too? If she wants to be protective about stalker? And she recently show her house and tagged the guys who were working at her house, this is not private

When she dated Metin she had a private acc A1

On 1/14/2021 at 1:19 AM, lucyford said:

https://www.instagram.com/caafashion/

Scrolling through CAA's instagram, i guess it looks like she really isnt with them anymore. It looks like they deleted her pic that showed they represent her. 

They still follow her though, so i wonder what's going on with her agency situation. modeling is going through a rough patch though so I think a lot of models are having a hard time booking right now. The VS models in particular are probably feeling the strain rn

3 minutes ago, secretlife2000 said:

They still follow her though, so i wonder what's going on with her agency situation. modeling is going through a rough patch though so I think a lot of models are having a hard time booking right now

Yes.... But i think they must have deleted her pic for a reason. She isn't on their feed at all now. They have even posted some throwbacks of their client's work because yes work has been slower for many models with covid. I guess when she posted the no agency post, she had just left CAA. Because it wasn't long ago before that where she had replied to a comment asking who her agency was and she said CAA.

2 hours ago, lucyford said:

Yes.... But i think they must have deleted her pic for a reason. She isn't on their feed at all now. They have even posted some throwbacks of their client's work because yes work has been slower for many models with covid. I guess when she posted the no agency post, she had just left CAA. Because it wasn't long ago before that where she had replied to a comment asking who her agency was and she said CAA.

@lucyford she is still on CAA’s website here i can see https://www.caa.com/entertainment-talent/fashion

So i believe her relation with this agency might be about her skin care brand. But i can’t be sure because she is on fashion section probably because she is a model. IDK

@patt yes i saw her pic was still on their website..  But they don't say who they represent on their page like they do their instagram page. For them to delete the post saying they represent Adriana and no posts about her on their IG at all, makes me think she isn't with them. I do very much hope I am wrong tho. 

1 hour ago, lucyford said:

@patt yes i saw her pic was still on their website..  But they don't say who they represent on their page like they do their instagram page. For them to delete the post saying they represent Adriana and no posts about her on their IG at all, makes me think she isn't with them. I do very much hope I am wrong tho. 

@lucyford This is Good actually, they removed Adriana’s name on their Fashion instagram page but still keep on their main website. So she is still with them but not for fashion, for her brand. You know she herself Said she has no agency since 2018   so it was meaningless for them saying they’re representing Adriana Lima at first place. 
Or maybe it is just me want to be positive.

In 1997 my roommate had a copy of Max Italia where I think there was a set staging a young Adriana. The set was in black and white and I think she had short hair. I have had no luck searching it with search engines. Are my memories flawed, or was it an actual set?

On 1/17/2021 at 9:45 AM, pacinko said:

In 1997 my roommate had a copy of Max Italia where I think there was a set staging a young Adriana. The set was in black and white and I think she had short hair. I have had no luck searching it with search engines. Are my memories flawed, or was it an actual set?

She indeed had short hair in 1997. So you're probably right.

I love how Adriana's role in VS continues to live in people's heads rent free

1 minute ago, Souled-Out said:

She indeed had short hair in 1997. So you're probably right.

I love how Adriana's role in VS continues to live in people's heads rent free

any idea if it is available online?

8 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

On instagram I see she has some new ig stories, but when I try to open them it doesn't work. Only her account, other account's stories work fine. Can you see what she posted?

This only happen when she repost someone who you blocked or got blocked. She reposted melisa from maybelline this is good because we can say she is still a maybelline girl.

18251AB6-39AB-4F8F-8C6D-B7217C000AF5.thumb.png.f4117b4f12e46182496178173a0f0dfc.png

3 minutes ago, laeteita said:

This only happen when she repost someone who you blocked or got blocked. She reposted melisa from maybelline this is good because we can say she is still a maybelline girl.

18251AB6-39AB-4F8F-8C6D-B7217C000AF5.thumb.png.f4117b4f12e46182496178173a0f0dfc.png

Thanks I didn't block nor got blocked by Melisa, I still follow and can see her profile fine. I don't see her having ig stories either tho, not even the purple circle around the avatar (that I see in Adriana's case). Wierd, other people work fine. thanks again anyway :)

26 minutes ago, laeteita said:

She reposted melisa from maybelline this is good because we can say she is still a maybelline girl.

I dont think we can say this from that story tho. melissa wasn't working for Maybelline anymore last I checked. I remember Melissa had moved on to Clarins. IDK if that is still the case, but she isn't with Maybelline Now it seems she just runs an agency booking artists.