Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

3 hours ago, Bellezana said:

Once done, hopefully, it gets featured by a magazine. I would love to see her taste in furniture and design.

Same! AD does videos with celebrities showing their house, Alessandra did it and, as you, I would love Adriana to do it too!

10 hours ago, Bellezana said:

Once done, hopefully, it gets featured by a magazine. I would love to see her taste in furniture and design.

On the other hand, she is so damn rich to get her house renovated in the midst of pandemic. She may not be working related to fashion but this woman is still earning I guess and saved a lot. She is so blessed.

Merry Christmas to all Adriana's loyal and dedicated fan.

agree, hopefully in AD! Haha truly, she is one of the richest models and yet very simple

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, laeteita said:

She is doing social media cleaning, she unfollwed +100 people in an hour including Tina, Debbie, Cristina, Nicol, Miltiadis, Anthony(sifu_af) and many more. She did unfollow Lee Ann and Dino too but immeadiately followed them again. 

thought it was unusual debbie especially wasnt around her christmas/new years party

1 hour ago, lucyford said:

thought it was unusual debbie especially wasnt around her christmas/new years party

And Debbie wasn't tagging her at her trips plans but Valentina and Sienna was at debbie's daughter birthday party just few days ago, and Debbie posted s photo of them.... Adriana posted a quote: I lost love, I lost friends and money this year, but I want my money back.... But unfollow ALL her close friends??? Wtf? Marko wasn't at christimas and maybe not at eve party too but she unf him years ago

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

And Debbie wasn't tagging her at her trips plans but Valentina and Sienna was at debbie's daughter birthday party just few days ago, and Debbie posted s photo of them.... Adriana posted a quote: I lost love, I lost friends and money this year, but I want my money back.... But unfollow ALL her close friends??? Wtf? Marko wasn't at christimas and maybe not at eve party too but she unf him years ago

I saw those stories you mean. But Debbie wasn't tagging her on those cause Adriana wasn't part of that Jamaica trip her friends went on. 

If Marko wasn't there as i think was the case for both parties, i wouldn't think it is cause he didn't have an invite. Even if he had a problem with Adriana, I'd think he'd want to be with his daughters despite that. Maybe he was/is out of town. Haven't seen him post anything in a while.

But yeah it is confusing why she unfollowed them. Because on New Years Tina and Debbie both posted pics with her in it on stories. But it was also weird to me that them plus Crista weren't at her holiday parties. They just posted a girls night story and adriana isnt there, even adrielle is. 

5 minutes ago, lucyford said:

I saw those stories you mean. But Debbie wasn't tagging her on those cause Adriana wasn't part of that Jamaica trip her friends went on. 

I wasn't talk about Jamaica.. Debbie posted talking about future trips and didn't tag Adriana.. 

About Marko I talked about the unfollow, Adriana seems to unfollow people she is in good terms, but never saw she unfollow all her friends, this is very weird! 

Could it be related to the stalker situation? Maybe she wants to keep her private life and friends more privately and keep her IG for professional things? :idk: Adriana's SoMe management has always been very weird but this is odd even for her, so I think something's for sure going on.

As for the parties, we're still going through a pandemic so I'm not shocked that not everyone got together for the holidays and had separate groups, so it's completely normal she didn't have as many people with her this year, the IG follow/unfollows are weird indeed but it could have also been just a mistake.

3 hours ago, Clauds said:

Could it be related to the stalker situation? Maybe she wants to keep her private life and friends more privately and keep her IG for professional things? :idk: Adriana's SoMe management has always been very weird but this is odd even for her, so I think something's for sure going on.

As for the parties, we're still going through a pandemic so I'm not shocked that not everyone got together for the holidays and had separate groups, so it's completely normal she didn't have as many people with her this year, the IG follow/unfollows are weird indeed but it could have also been just a mistake.

This doesn't make any sense to me....

And about the parties she invited many people so doesn't make sense... maybe she invited them but them didn't want go, that's why more random people was there 

6 hours ago, Clauds said:

Adriana held a Christmas and new years party. Not big party, but still a gathering. There were mainly random new friends there and some people that no one on here had ever seen before. Crista, Debbie, Tina were some of her closest miami friends. she has been around them a lot throughout covid. So it was weird that these friends weren't there. At her party it was a hairstylist and makeup artists that she suddenly started working with and their families. And then there were some college girls there that no one knew where they came from. And like leeann's boyfriend that adriana doesn't even follow or something like that. So i wouldn't say it was because Adriana and them were trying to social distance. 

11 hours ago, Clauds said:

I was thinking this as well.

Just because Adriana felt comfortable hosting a big party doesn't mean her friends would feel comfortable going... One of my closest friends turned 30 this year and had a party with like 20 people and I wasn't comfortable with it so I didn't go :idk:But Adriana's extremely poor pandemic behavior is an entirely different issue :ninja: I'm just speculating, it would be weird for her to just suddenly cut everyone off like that

5 hours ago, Clauds said:

Just because Adriana felt comfortable hosting a big party doesn't mean her friends would feel comfortable going... One of my closest friends turned 30 this year and had a party with like 20 people and I wasn't comfortable with it so I didn't go :idk:But Adriana's extremely poor pandemic behavior is an entirely different issue :ninja: I'm just speculating, it would be weird for her to just suddenly cut everyone off like that

right i get it but thats why i mentioned they have been with Adriana throughout the pandemic. at her bday party (which was larger than her holiday parties),  at Valentina bday party, they went on a roadtrip for Sienna's bday, they went to Jamaica (which Adriana didn't attend), etc. So these aren't people that have been taking covid precautions very seriously to not attend yet another gathering.

Have to get this off my chest, I'm quite annoyed that they keep putting Kendall on the cover of Vogue. She didn't even try to pose in her most recent one, and I just find it really unfair that well-established models like Adri aren't given as many covers (I mean she has a LOT but it seems to me that these influencers are really taking over). This has nothing to do with Kendall herself but moreso her talent. Her job is to model, and it looks like she doesn't put any effort into it. People talk about how models like Natalia V get so many Vogues because of her rich husband, but models like Natalia always deliver, worked hard to be where she is, and does great w editorial etc. Idk, it just irritates me a lot. Doesn't even have to be Adri, but it could've been countless others...I wouldn't be mad if they gave it to Liu Wen, Doutzen, Joan etc

6 hours ago, secretlife2000 said:

Have to get this off my chest, I'm quite annoyed that they keep putting Kendall on the cover of Vogue. She didn't even try to pose in her most recent one, and I just find it really unfair that well-established models like Adri aren't given as many covers (I mean she has a LOT but it seems to me that these influencers are really taking over). This has nothing to do with Kendall herself but moreso her talent. Her job is to model, and it looks like she doesn't put any effort into it. People talk about how models like Natalia V get so many Vogues because of her rich husband, but models like Natalia always deliver, worked hard to be where she is, and does great w editorial etc. Idk, it just irritates me a lot. Doesn't even have to be Adri, but it could've been countless others...I wouldn't be mad if they gave it to Liu Wen, Doutzen, Joan etc

One thing about modelling is it goes through its eras and phases. The neo take over will end and I think its coming sooner rather than later. like Gigi didn't bank as much work on her pregnancy as I thought she would. Like everyone thought she was gonna have the typical "pregnant" vogue cover like Gisele and even miranda kerr had, even when Adriana got pregnant the second time she got a major job with pirerreli calendar. That really didn't happen for Gigi. Bella's face is started to become morphed from all the work she got done and I expect that to start affecting the amount of work she gets because she doesn't even look good in her work. Photoshopping still isn't helping. And Kendall has slown down gradually compared to when she first came out. I think soon, the industry will be over them. Their time will pass like the brazilian takeover did, and like the russian dolls did. Only the best models stay for decades

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

One thing about modelling is it goes through its eras and phases. The neo take over will end and I think its coming sooner rather than later. like Gigi didn't bank as much work on her pregnancy as I thought she would. Like everyone thought she was gonna have the typical "pregnant" vogue cover like Gisele and even miranda kerr had, even when Adriana got pregnant the second time she got a major job with pirerreli calendar. That really didn't happen for Gigi. Bella's face is started to become morphed from all the work she got done and I expect that to start affecting the amount of work she gets because she doesn't even look good in her work. Photoshopping still isn't helping. And Kendall has slown down gradually compared to when she first came out. I think soon, the industry will be over them. Their time will pass like the brazilian takeover did, and like the russian dolls did. Only the best models stay for decades

You're absolutely right. I didn't even notice the Gigi thing until you mentioned it, I also think Gigi's aesthetic or look was more popular during 2015-2018...the same goes for Cara who had so much hype for some time. There are so many new gen models that I've been following whose come-ups are quite exciting such as Luna Bijl (I adore her), Meghan Roche, Cara Taylor, Mona (who is everywhere), Fran Summers etc. I don't know if they'll ever have as much mainstream success as the brazilians, russians, neos, 90s supers...but I'm happy they're getting a lot of work right now. Another thing I noticed with the industry now is that there's a really huge divide between high fashion and commercial, it's like you rlly have to be one or the other. You can see the disparity between the type of work girls like Romee Strijd and Sara Sampaio do the top models that I've mentioned aboved. Unlike say Christy, Adri, etc who were selling literally all kinds of products...from Maybelline to high end couture and perfumes. the industry is going through a lot right now though, the quarantine has rlly made people evaluate what is truly essential...and this might affect modeling for a long time

On 1/3/2021 at 12:25 AM, laeteita said:

She is doing social media cleaning, she unfollwed +100 people in an hour including Tina, Debbie, Cristina, Nicol, Miltiadis, Anthony(sifu_af) and many more. She did unfollow Lee Ann and Dino too but immeadiately followed them again. 

@laeteita today she unfollowed around  600 accounts after changing her profile photo, lee, ludmila and luca are gone too. But i’s ok for me because she didn’t unfollow anyone related to bussines. Maybe she wants to keep her account professional as being said. Because instagram is only contact address of her for bussiness relations recently, it’s understandable.

31 minutes ago, patt said:

@laeteita today she unfollowed around  600 accounts after changing her profile photo, lee, ludmila and luca are gone too. But i’s ok for me because she didn’t unfollow anyone related to bussines. Maybe she wants to keep her account professional as being said. Because instagram is only contact address of her for bussiness relations recently, it’s understandable.

Yes, I think it looks a lot more professional now. I'm guessing it's also a social media strategy, most celebrities try to follow people who are within their industry only