Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

2 minutes ago, secretlife2000 said:

yeah I hope this means she realizes she has to be more consistent, it's something she has to work on for sure as well as posting clearer photos from her shoots. I'm happy she started just sticking to professional photos since she isn't that good at making content for her feed

yeah or maybe she wanted a break.. But actually sometimes she'll post selfies on stories that i think could have gone on her feed. 

IDK who said about Adriana didn't had a party lunch for prive since was pre covid. But in Feb the covid was a thing in the world, it was at the same time as her collection. Saying that .. I have some questions.
1 - If she is still a Maybelline girl? bc she is the only one who has been work with them not even a live on their ig, I saw Emily D. doing a lot of lives, Josephine and I think Gigi as well .. 

2  - She is no longer work with Puma? I mean .. her feat collection was sold out as whater in the desert , so I tought they would keep work with her and lunch another feat collection lol

I was reading some of you comments about Adriana and I couldn't agree more. She need a good team, even Alessandra has been working and featuring covers during this pandemic stuff .. And Adriana has been doing nothing. She's on diet again that mean she will be back to work soon, I guess. But I really miss a good magazine cover .. and preference an Italian /Spanish cover .. all her covers in theses magazines are my fav so far .. and would be nice if do some of theses thing wih her daughter, like Alessandra .. even because she said one of her kid wants to be a model like her I guess it's Sienna.

And about her retirement I don't think this will happen soon ... since she always says on her instagram how she would love to see more mature woman in fashion industry .. and she would be better in IMG angecy , since they're always had more connection than others angecys and better models too lol . For now I am waiting for her swin/lingerie/skincare brand lunch , since she said she wants that.

@Miss Bathory  I said that about her not getting a Prive launch party. Yes I know COVID was a thing already. But in Feb in the US, it was not on anyones mind. I recall it was a thing people would joke about online. Recall in Feb Adriana was attending the SB, Oscars Party, and then traveling to Qatar. NYFW went on as well, which obviously Adriana didnt attend. But the reason there wasn't a launch party was not cause of COVID. No one was cancelling things and working around it in US in Feb. 

@Sophie20@Miss Bathory

It is Valentina who wants or wanted to be a model. Adriana has said before she would only allow that once she is 18 if she still wants to. Which i find respectable because Adriana know's how toxic and gross the industry can be. She does not need to be pushing Valentina to be a model so young because Adriana has connections to make that happen much easier than it was for herself. Adriana doesn't even seem to allow them to have an Instagram.  She rarely shows them either. Much unlike Ale. Adriana seems more protective/private. 

1 hour ago, lucyford said:

@Sophie20@Miss Bathory

It is Valentina who wants or wanted to be a model. Adriana has said before she would only allow that once she is 18 if she still wants to. Which i find respectable because Adriana know's how toxic and gross the industry can be. She does not need to be pushing Valentina to be a model so young because Adriana has connections to make that happen much easier than it was for herself. Adriana doesn't even seem to allow them to have an Instagram.  

Didn't know that.. she also said Valentina wants to be a soccer player, but she's just 11

18 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Didn't know that.. she also said Valentina wants to be a soccer player, but she's just 11

yeah i remember that. Maybe Valentina changed her mind already. But she's still a child to know anyways. I think that's something a lot of kids say, that they want to be an athlete when they grow up. She'd have more success as a model anyways. Being a pro female athlete is difficult and not very lucrative compared to male athletes. 

6 hours ago, lucyford said:

@Sophie20@Miss Bathory

It is Valentina who wants or wanted to be a model. Adriana has said before she would only allow that once she is 18 if she still wants to. Which i find respectable because Adriana know's how toxic and gross the industry can be. She does not need to be pushing Valentina to be a model so young because Adriana has connections to make that happen much easier than it was for herself. Adriana doesn't even seem to allow them to have an Instagram.  She rarely shows them either. Much unlike Ale. Adriana seems more protective/private. 

This is a very smart move, she's a good mom. I actually get a bit nervous when Ale posts photos of her kid in the beach etc because she's famous and there are a lot of internet creeps out there, I think it's best not to expose Sienna/Valentina 

8 hours ago, lucyford said:

@Sophie20@Miss Bathory

But Valentina has one tiktok acc that is not private... Alessandra's daughter Anja is 12 years and I think she is more "teenager" than Valentina, Alessandra always travel with her for her jobs, parties, etc etc...Valentina still a child and I like it because they are children

@Sophie20 My assumption is that Adriana doesn't know about that tiktok. Maybe she just knows about the private one and that is what she allowed. Adriana isn't on Tiktok to see it. Also, Valentina originally had that account where she wouldn't post herself, it was just about that roblox online game. Plus it doesn't have her name so you could'nt have found it by searching for her. Maybe Valentina does have a secret/private IG. But i'm pretty sure Adriana doesn't allow a public one for her to post.

@lucyford Yeh, I forgot it was in feb, in my mind was a little bit later , you know? lol 

I really tought it was Sienna who wants to be a model.  And Adriana is right about only allow her kid grow up a little, like Cindy's  daughter ... Alessandra it's another case, I think she is the only one who exposes her kids often, Anja has instagram e always do a campaign with her, but every mother is a mother ...

Does anybody know where she went all dress up in that way? she was such a bombshell, love it!

@Miss Bathory It was definitely Valentina. And it makes sense since you can tell Valentina is more out going than Sienna. Not that there's anything wrong with it. And after all, they are still kids so who knows what they'll want later on. Let's not forget Adriana said she was super shy as a child and didn't want her pictures taken.

As for where she went. I would imagine it was just a private thing. Maybe a dinner, who knows. But doesn't look work related. 

4 hours ago, ekn said:

here it's youtube link

@patt but i need to ask a question, i saw you mentioned some submission pictures of Adriana on Genaral Discussion thread . Did you see them on somewhere else or did you just randomly ask for them. Because this is not first time i'm hearing the existence of those photos but i never managed to find, if you saw them on somewhere on internet and share the source, someone would help to find full set and it would be wonderfull. They are so valuable pictures. Can you please help on this?

Whether anyone saw the pictures or not, they have to be exist because it is the rule of application for such contest. Submission photos (or whatever they call in English), must be included into the application form otherwise application rejected.

23 minutes ago, laeteita said:

Whether anyone saw the pictures or not, they have to be exist because it is the rule of application for such contest. Submission photos (or whatever they call in English), must be included into the application form otherwise application rejected.

Yes you’re right it has to be exist but not necessarily on the internet if we consider the date of the contest, that’s why i asked if patt saw them on the internet. I think some people from tfs has the all pictures but i can’t find the source. Maybe if @patt or OFC anyone shares where they saw the pictures, it would help us to find actual source.

8 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

I really love she is posting some old photos of her .. btw her house is getting beautiful so far .. she is sharing some videos on her stories about her house, it is beautiful!

Yeahh, I wish she was a youtuber LOL. She could showcase it all that way and she has the personality for it. Everybody says this

Once done, hopefully, it gets featured by a magazine. I would love to see her taste in furniture and design.

On the other hand, she is so damn rich to get her house renovated in the midst of pandemic. She may not be working related to fashion but this woman is still earning I guess and saved a lot. She is so blessed.

Merry Christmas to all Adriana's loyal and dedicated fan.