Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

20 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

What restaurant? Singer the weeknd? LOL If this is true the awful taste continues hahah bela hadid's ex right?

Yes him. it was at KOMODO miami. It was this day https://www.instagram.com/p/CFr7OE6BVMu/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link 

But im doubtful because shes clearly with her friends. But actually if the rumor is true, this would be her biggest upgrade. I dont think he's attractive but at least he wouldn't be a leech like many of her exes

6 hours ago, ekn said:

I agree, it's very unusual to not seeing her in recent major campaigns of Maybelline especially in the absence of Gigi, but i'm more concern of her Puma contract actually.

About 10 days ago she unfollowed 53 acc on Insta including every Puma related acc (Puma, Pumaperformance, Pumakorea, Pumawomen, Adam Petrick (Global Marketing Director of Puma) and +1 acc).  Mr. Petrick still follows her btw.

I don't know if her unfollowing some accounts means anything but I never thought it was a long term contract like Maybelline or VS.

IWC's, Chopard's and Maybelline's people are still on the following list of her, no change on them.

Yeah Puma, is not a long term kind of thing. Thats basically just a clothing line. Models don't stay with those for long term, its usually just a season. The fact that she worked for Puma for more than year was rare itself. Something like Maybelline, they offer long term contracts, a model can still with a beauty brand for like 15 years. Look at Eva Longoria and lorreal.

3 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

Adriana posted on ig stories about having a new snapchat account. Did she upload something there?

I just added her and I don’t think so. I don’t think she realizes she needs a verified account, or may be spammed sooner or later 

Will Adriana let us know when she decided to completely retire from modeling.

I don’t expect her to make it big deal like Gisele’s runway retirement but still she would let us know right? Because i feel like she is already retired.
Why is she not working or joining to any of Maybelline’s online project?  

@patt I would assume so if she told us about the no agency thing. I doubt she is retired. sure she has not released any new work since covid, but well it is covid. Also that is not to say she has not worked all through covid. i mean we did see her travel a few times and keep in mind, most things take at least a few months to release usually. if she were retired, she wouldnt have talked about looking forward to working with people on that no agency post. Plus she has mentioned numerous times all covid that she misses work and stuff. 

20 hours ago, lucyford said:

@Sophie20 She did not go on that trip from what i have seen (no stories of her there and she posted from Miami once they had already left). Her not going to Debbies birthday trip or whatever, made me think maybe she is busy. Also, it looks like Marko had their daughters this weekend. 

Marko always is with the kids at the weekends looking by his stories, but maybe he was with them just at the morning, at night marko wasn't... Idk why Adriana wasn't at the trip btw

Looking her last stories (fun bear) she wasn't busy haha...and the girls still with Marko today

On 11/9/2020 at 3:13 AM, lucyford said:

@patt I would assume so if she told us about the no agency thing. I doubt she is retired. sure she has not released any new work since covid, but well it is covid. Also that is not to say she has not worked all through covid. i mean we did see her travel a few times and keep in mind, most things take at least a few months to release usually. if she were retired, she wouldnt have talked about looking forward to working with people on that no agency post. Plus she has mentioned numerous times all covid that she misses work and stuff. 

Thank you for sharing your opinion @lucyford I’m glad that you think other way because i started to worry. I must add i don’t think Covid is the actual reason because every other models, even half retired models are working, got campaigns and covers during covid. Maybe not having agency caused this but it seems we wont get answer soon from her, she informed us 2 years later about her agency thing, i hope she wont do the same thing when she decided to retire completely.

@patt Yes her work slowed down drastically with covid. While yes other models have done things. Who knows what exactly the reasons are, but i think the no agency prob plays a role. But like i said, we know she has traveled during COVID and it wasn't vacations so I would assume she at least has something coming out sometime. I do understand your impatience but to assume she has decided to retire suddenly, is a stretch imo. 

4 hours ago, lucyford said:

@patt Yes her work slowed down drastically with covid. While yes other models have done things. Who knows what exactly the reasons are, but i think the no agency prob plays a role. But like i said, we know she has traveled during COVID and it wasn't vacations so I would assume she at least has something coming out sometime. I do understand your impatience but to assume she has decided to retire suddenly, is a stretch imo. 

@lucyford No im not impatient i'm just trying to undrstand if she she retired or about to retire because there must be a reason of every Vogue and other magazine article calls her retired model. 

Unless it is too important no one travels durid Covid but we usually know when she travels for modeling business, i believe her travels for her skin care brand.

@patt I didnt know vogue had called her that. But I'm going to take Adriana's word for it instead that she wants to keep working. I think when she left VS since it became a big deal of Adriana leaving, alot of people thought she was retiring. But i have only noticed that on comments. I know last year in a BCBG interview she even said, that a lot of people seem to think she retired when she left VS but that she wanted to clarify that is not the case. And like i mentioned earlier, Adriana had made it very clear during COVID that she wants to keep working we just haven't seen any new work from her. 

@patt Since she left VS, almost in every interview she mentioned how she enjoys doing her job, in her Extra Tv interview, i can see it from her body language how she got tired of being have to say she is not retired. 

Vogue and other fashion magazines are not 100% reliable imo, this is not first time they're doing this, they have no hesitation to mention rumors on their articles. When Adriana and Alessandra were not featured on second VS Swim Special, some magazines said they both are leaving and then the 'empty cause' post also  caused trouble. 

And let's not forget that Vogue had Metin Hara to write an article without even confirmed whether his information are true or not. I remember i was terrified and asked on here if he is qualified to or has licence to write or give speech about the topic. Later he got arrested in his country for fraud. Accused of not having degree or license for his job.

3 hours ago, ekn said:

@patt Since she left VS, almost in every interview she mentioned how she enjoys doing her job, in her Extra Tv interview, i can see it from her body language how she got tired of being have to say she is not retired. 

Vogue and other fashion magazines are not 100% reliable imo, this is not first time they're doing this, they have no hesitation to mention rumors on their articles. When Adriana and Alessandra were not featured on second VS Swim Special, some magazines said they both are leaving and then the 'empty cause' post also  caused trouble. 

And let's not forget that Vogue had Metin Hara to write an article without even confirmed whether his information are true or not. I remember i was terrified and asked on here if he is qualified to or has licence to write or give speech about the topic. Later he got arrested in his country for fraud. Accused of not having degree or license for his job.

Do we have the full version of this interview please? I must have missed it.
About Metin: LOL

6 hours ago, lucyford said:

@patt I didnt know vogue had called her that. But I'm going to take Adriana's word for it instead that she wants to keep working. I think when she left VS since it became a big deal of Adriana leaving, alot of people thought she was retiring. But i have only noticed that on comments. I know last year in a BCBG interview she even said, that a lot of people seem to think she retired when she left VS but that she wanted to clarify that is not the case. And like i mentioned earlier, Adriana had made it very clear during COVID that she wants to keep working we just haven't seen any new work from her. 

agree with you on that her departure from VS caused retirement rumors. @lucyford I didn’t know about her interview until it was posted here a few minutes, if i knew about it before i never asked question. Thanks for information. I totally agree with you what she says is matters not what article says.

2 hours ago, ekn said:

@Ekn thank you for the video, i was being informed about it but hadn’t chance to watch it. I must say she seems fed up because of retirement questions but it is magazines’ fault not mine. I was just trying to learn if it can be true, i didn’t started the rumors. Yes she mentioned before she wants to keep working but i don’t remember if she said as a model or as a Business Woman. You remember she is about to start a Business. I felt sorry for fueling the false rumors that saddens her but i was fooled by articles.