Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

1 hour ago, lucyford said:

Yes especially after there hasn’t been any new work this whole year.... I don’t see anything wrong with being curious about new work. 

Yes lucyford, i want to know where is she too. I’m curious too. 
I checked here to see any updates about her works. I missed her works. 
She keeps posting of her old works on her instagram feed, i can say she wants to get back to business. 

55 minutes ago, patt said:

Yes lucyford, i want to know where is she too. I’m curious too. 
I checked here to see any updates about her works. I missed her works. 
She keeps posting of her old works on her instagram feed, i can say she wants to get back to business. 

Yes you can tell she wants to keep working. And I know some think she retired from runway, but her most recent post tells me otherwise as well as recent comments. Anyways I was just asking to see if anyone caught any pictures or comments of where she was. Fashion month started so I was thinking it was related to that. I even started to think maybe Venice Film Festival even though she’s never attended. But since we haven’t seen pics of her yet, I’m assuming this means it’s a secret shoot.

Adriana has been dealing with a literal psychos stalking her for a while now, yall need to chill, she clearly doesn't want to be sharing her every move anymore and she's allowed to keep her business private.

16 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

Somebody else however should refrain from snarky comments meant to trigger people...

If you got "triggered" then that's on you my dude.

21 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Adriana has been dealing with a literal psychos stalking her for a while now, yall need to chill, she clearly doesn't want to be sharing her every move anymore and she's allowed to keep her business private.

Exactly.

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

Yeah I know that. In fact I’m the one who told you guys here about it. And yes obviously no one wants to share their every move to the public. But she did post she was leaving Miami. Persumably on a work trip. So since when was it so bad to ask if anyone had seen where she was working like a picture or comment somewhere? It’s not like I was asking for some personal information like an address or hotel location. Simply wondering what she could have been working on.

Again, she's been dealing with a stalker, she already tried faking she was out of town once and people here on Bellazon gave her shit for it and made obvious the fact that she was indeed in Miami. I'm 100% sure the psycho stalker checks Bellazon, so yeah, I think for some time Adriana's so-called fans need to chill and stop wanting to know every little thing she is doing, she's clearly not comfortable sharing her wherabouts anymore, if you truly care about the woman then let her have privacy instead of wanting to know where she is all the time.

@Clauds He doesn’t check here because when I first told people about it here, some didn’t it take it seriously and posted her current home address. He only ever went to look for her in her bigger home that is public information. 

And again, I was simply asking if I missed something like a picture or comment of what she was working on. Adriana never really posts what she’s working on but sometimes people working with her do. And she clearly wasn’t trying to hide that she was away as she was the one who shared she was leaving Miami. That is all I was wondering about. Not about private information like her hotel or where exactly she was in that moment I asked. THAT is wanting to know every little thing she does. But asking about new work is completely harmless and pretty normal for her fans to wonder when she’s telling us she’s leaving to somewhere.

1 hour ago, lucyford said:

@Clauds He doesn’t check here because when I first told people about it here, some didn’t it take it seriously and posted her current home address. He only ever went to look for her in her bigger home that is public information. 

And again, I was simply asking if I missed something like a picture or comment of what she was working on. Adriana never really posts what she’s working on but sometimes people working with her do. And she clearly wasn’t trying to hide that she was away as she was the one who shared she was leaving Miami. That is all I was wondering about. Not about private information like her hotel or where exactly she was in that moment I asked. THAT is wanting to know every little thing she does. But asking about new work is completely harmless and pretty normal for her fans to wonder when she’s telling us she’s leaving to somewhere.

Adriana herself shared her current house address with that tags lucyford. Place tags were removed later tho. But i can say he is pure dump for not even noticing what Adriana posts and her friends posts. What kind of stalking is this. 

I can’t rationalize her action, i didn’t understand why she keeps faking us about where she is. Maybe she has relationship and wants to keep it private. 
If she wants to be private she has right to do. To be honest what i wanted to learn is whether she get back to work anytime soon. That’s not crime.

25 minutes ago, patt said:

Adriana herself shared her current house address with that tags lucyford. Place tags were removed later tho. But i can say he is pure dump for not even noticing what Adriana posts and her friends posts. What kind of stalking is this. 

I can’t rationalize her action, i didn’t understand why she keeps faking us about where she is. Maybe she has relationship and wants to keep it private. 
If she wants to be private she has right to do. To be honest what i wanted to learn is whether she get back to work anytime soon. That’s not crime.

Yes but she didn’t mean to share her address. It was accidental. Her friend had made the “Lima Land” location linked to her address when her friend posted it on Facebook. Adriana didn’t remove the location tag until I DMd her friend to inform her once the stalker was there. He never caught that. I think it makes sense how the stalker missed it tho because you had to click on the location tag to see it.  

I don’t think she is faking being anywhere right now. That was a new picture she posted from the plane. And she hasn’t been posting on stories so I’d assume she’s been busy. She only faked being in Mykonos the first time the stalker was there. And it was obvious she wasn’t because Adriana posted an old Mykonos pic and her friend was also pretending to be in Mykonos when it looked like Adriana’s house. 

I was asking if anyone had new info of where she was assuming it was a work related trip. If we knew she was on a vacation or something like that, I wouldn’t be asking about information because yes that’s private. But it looked like she was on a work trip and wondering about what kind of work it could be, isn’t a crime.

Again, Adriana clearly doesn't want anyone to know where she is, we should respect that instead of encourage any sort of "research" into what she is doing. It's still part of her privacy, she's choosing not to say where she is and clearly there is a reason for it and we shouldn't be the ones trying to put that information out there.

On 9/13/2020 at 3:45 PM, Miss Bathory said:

Adriana is no longe a Maybelline girl? She is the only one who aren't on the photoshoot, everyone is there and there's a time I didn't saw anything about this.

Yes @Miss Bathory i wonder this too. But it seems nobody knows anything about her works or contracts on here. I started to think she quit modeling totaly because it’s not just maybelline she hasn’t worked with since a year.  Puma got back to photoshoots as well. 

16 hours ago, patt said:

Yes @Miss Bathory i wonder this too. But it seems nobody knows anything about her works or contracts on here. I started to think she quit modeling totaly because it’s not just maybelline she hasn’t worked with since a year.  Puma got back to photoshoots as well. 

Its obvious from her last interview with Vogue Arabia and her IG posts, she hasn't quit modelling nor does she want to. First, it would be "retiring" and if she did decide to retire its not gonna be just sudden and without an announcement/statement.

Ya'll gotta remember this covid stuff has changed things around for some people for different reasons. We don't know exactly how this has affected her and her plans.

Also, at the end of the day we NEVER know about Adriana's work and what she is doing until the actual work comes out. Its been that way for years. Most of the work that comes out, we have no idea when it was shot. Ya'll should be patient, its not like its a regular year for everyone. She literally had a campaign and a Vogue cover come out right before covid

On 9/13/2020 at 8:45 PM, Miss Bathory said:

Adriana is no longe a Maybelline girl? She is the only one who aren't on the photoshoot, everyone is there and there's a time I didn't saw anything about this.

I had a crazy guess before that she is no longer an ambassador. I was just thinking that the deal was good for 5 years. She signed up on 2014 and probably ended on 2019. But I remembered Maybelline donated to BR foundation on behalf of adriana, so i was thinking it was just a grateful act, you know, just being thankful to adriana for the years she spent with them. But maybe i was just overthinking😅