Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

13 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

That stories that Marko posted was Adriana's house, if so the new decoration is beautiful :)

I don’t think that’s Adriana’s house. Her house is prob not ready yet since she’s still been at that smaller house 

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

Where Adriana went? Is she back already?

Im assuming she went to New York. It wasn’t more than 4 hours between her posting that she was leaving Miami and her posting stories after landing. I believe she’s still in New York since midday she posted a story from what appears to be the same room she posted from the day she landed. Just my assumption tho 

Dont know how long or far NY to LA, but probably her work is just in LA. 

We all know Adri does not post anything when she is working. I hope she gives us a hint. Weird how make up artist or hairstylist didnt post any bts. Probably, a secret project or work. 

1 hour ago, adamama said:

Dont know how long or far NY to LA, but probably her work is just in LA. 

We all know Adri does not post anything when she is working. I hope she gives us a hint. Weird how make up artist or hairstylist didnt post any bts. Probably, a secret project or work. 

I think she was definitely in NY when she first left Miami. When she posted leaving Miami at the airport, within 4 hours she posted watching a movie in her hotel. Miami to NY is a 3 hr flight. Miami to LA is 6 hours. So I think her first stop was definitely in NY. 

11 hours ago, lucyford said:

I think she was definitely in NY when she first left Miami. When she posted leaving Miami at the airport, within 4 hours she posted watching a movie in her hotel. Miami to NY is a 3 hr flight. Miami to LA is 6 hours. So I think her first stop was definitely in NY. 

You know PLANES HAVE WIFI CONNECTION, and you don't have to wait until landing to connect to internet, right? We are in 2020.

Also, her braeksfast that post the day after she left Miami; it was afternoon in NY when she posted it to her story, it was breakfast time only in LA. Also She followed 2 people that day and both from California.

Unfortunately she was in LA since the beginning and probably working on her skin care line judging by the people she followed since then.

True, she might be working on her skin or make up line.

Adriana is not the type of person who would meet up with someone or go in another state just to hang out. Lais may have offered her to stay on her house since she is in LA. 

I wish she is doing fashion work atm aside on the line she is creating.

1 hour ago, adamama said:

True, she might be working on her skin or make up line.

Adriana is not the type of person who would meet up with someone or go in another state just to hang out. Lais may have offered her to stay on her house since she is in LA. 

I wish she is doing fashion work atm aside on the line she is creating.

Why she would work on her make up line if she still a Maybelline girl? Doesn't make sense. And I doubt she woul do a collab.

1 hour ago, Miss Bathory said:

Why she would work on her make up line if she still a Maybelline girl? Doesn't make sense. And I doubt she woul do a collab.

Yup agree. 
Also some Maybelline girls did a photoshoot in NYC a few days ago, let's hope she'll do one soon !