Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

2 hours ago, jamiya said:

She must have had a stressful day because of this guy....👎

Second day in Miami, I think he visited her house (AGAIN) and was pushed back by the police at the gate.

2020-07-30.thumb.jpg.3611215f8e7f3485dc4676f7b4051a23.jpg

This is insane. He needs to be locked up somewhere. This dude is off his rockers. He is a real concern

That man probably hasn't done anything illegal when it comes to trespassing on her property because private security probably discourages him from doing so, but he's clearly harassing her. Doesn't harassing a person mean anything to the police? Does Adriana (and her young daughters, friends or family) have to put up with this just because a clearly mentally ill person doesn't invade her property? I don't know what the procedure is, but even I feel helpless bc of the situation Adriana is experiencing. It's impossible not to be mad and stressed.

It is so weird that there is one person who is "literaly crazy" over her. The power of Adriana though 😜.

I mean living his life following Adriana?

We know that there are a lot of people obsessing Adriana but did not go this far. Someone  have to tap his head and tell he is living in fantasy.

He is also in YT spamming.

@borg Yes this is what I’ve been saying. He probably hasn’t done anything illegal. He has gone straight to the guards thinking Adriana is gonna to let her in her Indian creek home or something. He thinks Adriana wants him there. He’s delusional.  He hasn’t made threats that I have seen. I don’t think this case is taken seriously by cops because well he hasn’t really broken a law. Plus Adriana is celebrity, I’m sure many celebs have had to deal with stalkers. Whether it’s delusional fans or paparazzi and no one cares their privacy is being invaded. This is why Adriana had to get people that weren’t cops to get him out of Miami last time. 

She will probably have to get a bodyguard like Miranda. Miranda got one and then the stalker tried to come to her home directly and the bodyguard stopped him. Thank god he did because thats when the stalker took out a knife and slashed him, and because of that the stalker is in jail. Adriana shouldn't have to wait for him to do something to her. She should atleast get a body guard to not only protect her but if he does try to do something, it won't be her nor her family. Thats what she is gonna have to do.

49 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

She will probably have to get a bodyguard like Miranda. Miranda got one and then the stalker tried to come to her home directly and the bodyguard stopped him. Thank god he did because thats when the stalker took out a knife and slashed him, and because of that the stalker is in jail. Adriana shouldn't have to wait for him to do something to her. She should atleast get a body guard to not only protect her but if he does try to do something, it won't be her nor her family. Thats what she is gonna have to do.

Completely agree, it's the only way to get rid of this guy.

memo---

https://www.instagram.com/brettb413/ (blocked)
https://www.instagram.com/adrianalimafanforjuice/ (blocked)
https://www.instagram.com/begley.brett/ (blocked) 

https://www.instagram.com/archangel30303/ ←New

Yes, she should hire a bodyguard. This is one of his latest posts on Facebook. No one can stop him.

"I could've stayed in Agawam after JWU and married but I chose not to bc I knew there was better. I could've settled on a Honda but no I chose not to bc I knew there was better out there. I could've walked away from Adriana but I know theres noone better out here for me and I love her more than anything I've ever seen in my life. Make the right choices use your intuition"

This is sick. That guy is crazy. When your only purpose in life is a person you never met....

Adriana should really get a bodyguard. She can't wait until something really happens. 

Did Debbie informed adriana?? After you contactet her??

I know someone that texts sometimes with Adriana because they follow each other. In case you wanna tell her all directly. Or show his messages, because she surly blocked him

@emerald7 Debbie just thanked me for letting her know. I’m pretty sure she’d tell Adriana tho. He was scaring Debbie last time too. And last time I had to tell her that Adriana’s new house address was tagged on her “Limaland” location on a couple of ig posts. And Adriana removed the locations soon after. I’m sure Adriana’s noticed some of those comments since she blocked 2 of his account  in these last days.

Idk what Adriana is doing about it this time tho. I know last time she hired a bunch of people to get him out pretty much. Because I guess police couldn’t really do much. 

Thank you for responding. Glad you told debbie all that. So i am sure adriana knows what going on and hopefully she can do something. She needs a bodyguard. That guy is sick and its really sad they have to go through all this.

Why do Adriana didnt have a modelling agency in Brazil and Australia? I think it would have helped her more when she was younger. 

Did she already have a Vogue AU cover ever since? There are still so many covers she is missing. 

On 8/7/2020 at 4:00 PM, adamama said:

Why do Adriana didnt have a modelling agency in Brazil and Australia? I think it would have helped her more when she was younger. 

Did she already have a Vogue AU cover ever since? There are still so many covers she is missing. 

Her first agency was in Brazil, she worked with them until her last SPFW. I don’t know what happened later but i think she couldn’t get all those Vogue Brazil covers without having any agency in Brazil.

If she does have a modelling agency in Brazil, it seems like it is not helping her at all.

I just wish for her to have a strong modelling agency in EU and AU. I feel like she is not getting much exposure in EU (aside, UK, Italy and Paris) at least for covers. 

On 8/10/2020 at 6:48 AM, adamama said:

If she does have a modelling agency in Brazil, it seems like it is not helping her at all.

I just wish for her to have a strong modelling agency in EU and AU. I feel like she is not getting much exposure in EU (aside, UK, Italy and Paris) at least for covers. 

Its not easy for brazilians like her to get that much work in brazil anyway. She was lucky to have as many vogue brazil covers that she has.