Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

@borg @EsraLima Right I think we can all agree  her and her friend pretending to be in Mykonos was for the stalker. There’s no other reason to be pretending that especially during a pandemic.

i hadn’t noticed that on his Ig... he’s on Facebook too. He’s still talking about “missing adriana” on there. I was also trying to be cautious in case he read on here by just messaging those who asked about the situation. But then people kept posting her new address and pointing it out. 

Hi guys, I have questions. Does CAA also manage modelling?

Do you think Adriana still wanted to walk in fashion shows or she is now more on establishing her business?

Anyway, I think she has a good run in the fashion industry already. She is already a household name.

@adamamaI know other models are with CAA but I’m not sure they do anything for modeling. Candice signed with CAA not long ago but she also recently signed with The Lions. Alessandra who is also with CAA is with IMG if I’m not mistaken. I’m not sure what Adriana’s deal with a modeling agency is but she seems to be with Elite Paris. Anyways  Adriana since leaving The Society has only done more modeling work than she had in the other last couple years. She got BCBG, MaxMazra, Vogue Spain, Vogue Japan, Numero Russia, and Prive Revaux collab. I definitely don’t think Adriana is wanting to back away from the fashion industry just yet. 

I assume CAA is more about branding and having her be at more events. 

Yes, I am happy to know that she is still doing relevant jobs in the fashion industry. Maybe, I would just set my expectation low when it comes to her walking on HF brands and doing more campaigns.

As an avid fan, I cant help but wish she could still do more hf campaigns, covers, walk in famous brands.

@jamiya Yes he’s gone for now. Seems like he will come back tho. This apparently wasn’t his first time going to Miami. He’s still obsessed with her and has a new account to spam her ig comments. There’s no use in blocking when anyone can make a new account

On 7/6/2020 at 2:56 PM, patt said:

Her Mykonos post might be related to that emoji guys upcoming birthday party in the island.

I assume you mean Emir Bahadır because of his throwback photos with Eduardo and his partner Sebastian but pictures of them from 2015 BD party and i don't think it is good time to make future plans because only people from European Union countries are allowed to enter Greece for now. 

Boring Saturday night, I found out that stalker was commenting on her Instagram again with a new account. So I read the comments section of her latest post.

He is really Crazy, Sick. I thought I'd share the screenshots, but there were too many, so I just put together his post. *Post in the order displayed on Instagram

(@lucyford This guy is angry with Rohan.)

20200711.jpg

9 hours ago, jamiya said:

Boring Saturday night, I found out that stalker was commenting on her Instagram again with a new account. So I read the comments section of her latest post.

He is really Crazy, Sick. I thought I'd share the screenshots, but there were too many, so I just put together his post. *Post in the order displayed on Instagram

(@lucyford This guy is angry with Rohan.)

20200711.jpg

I saw his comments on her latest posts.I reported his new account to Instagram.He may be mentally ill but he sure also seems scary.I hope Adriana and her friends and family stay safe.I hope Instagram pulls his new account but it doesn’t seem to matter.He’ll just make a new one each time it seems.