Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

1 hour ago, ekn said:

In case if you haven’t noticed yet

85372534-AF0F-4C8E-B77A-00F8BDAA9A8A.thumb.jpeg.d273100e3f158aecaa5ec457e450cc27.jpeg

Where were you while i was spending my whole sunday with checking every guests' social media accounts one by one to catch anything related to Adriana.

So then it's safe to say it is totally cancelled. At least we know she is still with Chopard though.

@lucyford Oh, I understand, thank you so much for the explanation and information. Considering all this, I also doubt that Adriana is in Mykonos and more considering that at this time of the year, Mykonos is a site full of paparazzi, it's likely that we would have already seen candids of her there if she were in Mykonos or that she felt more secure there to post about her recent activity, also, that old pic of her in Mykonos (love that pic, by the way), it seems like a trick to get rid of this crazy dude, although I don't know if it will be very effective, but I understand that she has to try everything because I have the feeling that the police in these cases don't usually do much while nothing serious happens.

@borg Yup I agree I don’t think they can do much unless he were trespassing to her property or making threats to her. The best she could probably do was hire private security. The Mykonos trick didn’t seem effective because he didn’t believe it either. Someone had mentioned here that for her to cross Europe borders during this pandemic, she would need to have been on a work trip. It took someone actually going to talk to him for her to get him to leave. 

@lucyford He seems like a person who uses Instagram a lot, if he doesn't see Adriana posting on Mykonos, I suppose he won't believe it either. And as much as they talk to him, a person who travels to Miami to harass a celebrity whom he harassed on Instagram for a long time, I don't think he's going to give up and stop harassing her just because they tell him to leave Adriana alone, I wish it were that easy, but he seems like a person with mental problems, that obsession isn't normal. I suppose it can only be solved with a restraining order, which is also not a guarantee of safety, but at least the police would have reason to act if they harass her again. I remember that it's the same thing that Irina Shayk had to do with a stalker who even break into her home.

@borg I think there’s trips she doesn’t post much about. Like last time she went to Mykonos I don’t think we got much other than a couple selfies that I remember. I think the big give away that she’s not in Mykonos is that she posted a throwback in Mykonos when she’s supposed to be there. 

Yeah he has mental problems. He somehow thinks him and Adriana are in love and in communication. A restraining order makes sense if someone actually does something illegal like breaking in, but I’m not sure he’s done anything illegal and that’s probably why police couldn’t do much more about it. I hope he leaves Adriana alone too. I think when a person like this gets rejected by that person they are obsessed with, they could do bad things. 

25 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

I never know Adriana was friend of Rohan Marley, never saw them together at any place...he was Isabeli Fontana's ex, just know it about him

And he is Barbara Fialho's husband.

43 minutes ago, lucyford said:

@jamiya Are they even married still? I see no signs of her on his ig and he doesn’t even follow her.

Seriously? I didn't know that...

And I didn't know that Barbara deleted all posts. What happened to her?

8 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

I didn't know that...so Rohan likes models...When Adriana meet him? He must be a close friend bc he talked to her stalker, knew about her drama

Looks like he lives in Miami. Idk when she met him. But she’s been following him for long time that I remember as well as another Marley. I didn’t realize they were closer friends than I thought until he was on a IG live with the guys from the workouts she was doing. And he said Adriana told him he needed to get back in shape and she got him to do those workouts everyday. 

29 minutes ago, EsraLima said:

Looks like she's home.. Did she even go to Mykonos, that seems really short lol

Nope i don’t think it would be possible for her to go and return that fast when I just saw that Mykonos to Miami is a 16 hour flight direct. They are still pretending like they are in Mykonos looking at her friends story lol

4986E9E5-E296-4424-B06B-525BA5C277C7.png

Holy shit this whole stalker thing is absolutely wild o.O, but this probably means Adriana will become even more private than she already was, I wouldn't me surprised if she also made her girls be more careful, like Valentina's use of TikTok and stuff. I hope they are all safe and this weirdo leaves her alone.

I’ve never posted but I’ve been reading here for awhile and am a long time Adriana fan.The stalker is a very scary thing.He was always all over her Instagram comments.I’m glad to find out she finally blocked him.Anyone who travels all the way to where she lives means serious business.I’m glad she and her children are staying safe.

Everything is weird in this history.... Is Adriana's maison being reformed? Why she changed her home so? Why her friend gives the adress?!?

Other thing: I don't think Adriana is taking the pandemic serious, that is sad imo

@Sophie20   Yes I think Adriana’s mansion is being renovated. And so for that she moved to another house temporarily while the other is under construction. 

I think Adriana has been taking the pandemic seriously. She is not in Greece and never was I’m pretty sure. This whole pandemic we’ve only seen Adriana at home or at the doctor’s once things opened. The only thing that I think she’s done “wrong” in terms of the pandemic is having a birthday party. But at the same time, everything was and is opened. 

The stalker has made his Instagram account private and has unfollowed many Adriana fan accounts so that no one can see his activity and inform Adriana or her friends, he has gone from having more than 200 followers to having only 30. I don't know how to interpret this, don't think it's a good sign because this way it's harder to get him a little bit under control. Knowing how obsessed he is with Adriana, I guess the stalker is very likely to know and read this forum.

16 minutes ago, EsraLima said:

Maybe it was just distraction for the stalker ? 

That we have discussed here, it seems quite clear that it's a lure.