Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

It could be work. I don't see her going there for a vacation so quick. But then again, I am pretty sure Greece is ok Corona wise. It's in Europe, alot of areas there are back to normal. Its no different than celebs who go from on state to another infested state where the virus count is still actually climbing. Don't get me wrong, the virus is still a thing. However they are dealing with like 24 cases on a day, where as in states its in the 1,000s.

Hopefully it is for work, if not, I guess she is one of the others who are ready to go back out. I see it being for work because its been a long time since she has worked. I don't see the first thing she does is vacation. Even though her birthday did just pass.

16 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

There's the Amfar live in 2 days, maybe they are going to broadcast live from various locations?

Then what is the point of doing the Chopard party on a virtual platform if people are able to travel to the various locations.

13 minutes ago, patt said:

Then what is the point of doing the Chopard party on a virtual platform if people are able to travel to the various locations.

It's like 10-15 people, the famous hosts, in different places, not hundreds all concentrated in the same place. Idk, it was an idea, nobody outside her knows really.

18 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

It could be work. I don't see her going there for a vacation so quick. But then again, I am pretty sure Greece is ok Corona wise. It's in Europe, alot of areas there are back to normal. Its no different than celebs who go from on state to another infested state where the virus count is still actually climbing. Don't get me wrong, the virus is still a thing. However they are dealing with like 24 cases on a day, where as in states its in the 1,000s.

Hopefully it is for work, if not, I guess she is one of the others who are ready to go back out. I see it being for work because its been a long time since she has worked. I don't see the first thing she does is vacation. Even though her birthday did just pass.

I live in Denmark and can confirm, everything is back to normal here for the most part here, just no gatherings of more than 50 people but other than that, it's all business as usual. Pretty sure it's the same in Greece, they actually have some of the best corona numbers in the world so I am pretty sure they are also back to normal for the most part. IIRC we are opening the rest of the EU borders on June 27th.

However, this is 100% for work, the border here in the EU is still closed for American/Brazilian residents unless you come for work and have a letter of employment and all the documents to back it up, so Adriana must have good reason for coming or she'll be turned down in the border and I don't think she'd travel so far without knowing that.

Well, I think only in Brazil isn't normal yet.  I won't be surprise if she went to Mykonos just for vacation,, even because she's not has been follow very well this quarantine. 

Can Someone explain about this stalker yyou are saying about? I am kind lost about this.

@Miss Bathory Adriana has a delusional stalker that is now in Miami. He has been giving even Adriana’s friend a hard time. He tried to join Adriana’s gym too. If Adriana is just going to vacation to Greece, I wouldn’t even blame her for trying to get away. I even started to think maybe she’s not even in Mykonos and it was to hope the stalker would leave her alone. I just saw she posted an old pic from Mykonos lol

8 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Only in Brazil? What about USA? Is everything okey there? I don't think the rest of the world is normal

Everything’s pretty much open again. Although we are worse than when all this started. People are appaearing to forget there’s a pandemic. I see a lot of people not wearing masks anymore. Cases only keep increasing tho with Florida/Miami being one of the worst now 

10 hours ago, lucyford said:

Everything’s pretty much open again. Although we are worse than when all this started. People are appaearing to forget there’s a pandemic. I see a lot of people not wearing masks anymore. Cases only keep increasing tho with Florida/Miami being one of the worst now 

Yeah, here in Brazil many people are nonsense too, just can't understand how big and serious this problem is.. Here the situation is out of control and they are opening shopping malls, just CRAZY!!!! The number of deaths is growing and growing, it's DESPERATE!!!

3 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

Yeah, here in Brazil many people are nonsense too, just can't understand how big and serious this problem is.. Here the situation is out of control and they are opening shopping malls, just CRAZY!!!! The number of deaths is growing and growing, it's DESPERATE!!!

Well, I think must of thoses people who are not take care about this it's because of the President, they follow whatever him say, because they are blind and according to him there isn't pandemic and I think the trend is getting worse, unfortunately.

On 6/20/2020 at 12:42 PM, lucyford said:

@Miss Bathory Adriana has a delusional stalker that is now in Miami. He has been giving even Adriana’s friend a hard time. He tried to join Adriana’s gym too. If Adriana is just going to vacation to Greece, I wouldn’t even blame her for trying to get away. I even started to think maybe she’s not even in Mykonos and it was to hope the stalker would leave her alone. I just saw she posted an old pic from Mykonos lol

Who is this guy? I saw someone say he is doing a lot of comments on her instagram.

3 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

Well, I think must of thoses people who are not take care about this it's because of the President, they follow whatever him say, because they are blind and according to him there isn't pandemic and I think the trend is getting worse, unfortunately.

@Miss Bathory Well he can’t comment anymore cause she blocked him. But if you ever read Adriana’s comments, you would always see him spamming her there. Anyways she blocked him so he showed up to find her in Miami. He went to her Indian Creek home gates and the guards were on the phone with Adriana talking to her about this guy (I guess he didn’t know she was at her other home). He got arrested at one point because he was by Adriana’s friends house but I guess he wasn’t charged. He left yesterday though after Adriana’s friend (Rohan Marley) went to go talk to this guy and tell him Adriana was scared and not interested. 

42 minutes ago, lucyford said:

@Miss Bathory Well he can’t comment anymore cause she blocked him. But if you ever read Adriana’s comments, you would always see him spamming her there. Anyways she blocked him so he showed up to find her in Miami. He went to her Indian Creek home gates and the guards were on the phone with Adriana talking to her about this guy (I guess he didn’t know she was at her other home). He got arrested at one point because he was by Adriana’s friends house but I guess he wasn’t charged. He left yesterday though after Adriana’s friend (Rohan Marley) went to go talk to this guy and tell him Adriana was scared and not interested. 

How are you aware of so much? haha, no offense at all, just curiosity, big Adriana's fan here, I would also like to know more, like that about the guards talking to Adriana about that guy or that a Adriana's friend went to talk to him, where can I read more about this? Because it hasn't been on the news or anything like that and it worries me. I think I know who you are talking about, Brett or something like that is called if I remember correctly, he was always in Adriana's comments and the same with Adriana's friends or family, it gave me a bad feeling a long time ago, it didn't seem like a healthy fan, but I didn't expect that he could go to this extreme. Now I understand why she has stopped posting content on a daily basis like when she posted singing in the car or training at home, it's normal to be scared in that situation and more considering that she has two young daughters. I hope it gets fixed as quickly as possible, no one should have to go through this.

@borg Because this guy was spamming some of Adriana’s fan accounts. And mentioned he got blocked. So I went to his account and saw he was in Miami. I had seen his account before and his delusional comments about Adriana. And was concerned about him because I figured the only reason he would be in Miami was Adriana. So I DMd Adriana’s friend Debbie to let her know about this obsessive guy. At this point tho Adriana already knew that he was there tho cause he showed up to her gate. Debbie asked me to DM this guy a bit for info. He told me Rohan Marley went to talk to him yesterday. And I 100% believe that because Rohan was following the guy for like a day. 

None of this was from the news. What I know came from Debbie or him. And yes it is the guy you think. I also don’t believe Adriana is in Mykonos. I think it was all to try to get him to leave and stop looking for her.