Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

1 hour ago, ekn said:

@lucyford here is the page , Lima Land. Nobody can create a page for their house addres accidentaly so she doesn't care all her problematic people who keep disturb her online in my opinion.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lima-Land/101371894834939 

@Clauds Are you serious, how come someone could share her addres 5 different times on different platforms without realizing it??? You’re insulting her intellegence. Obviously she not gives a damn single f*** to those retarded, sick minded people out there.

1 hour ago, laeteita said:

@Clauds Are you serious, how come someone could share her addres 5 different times on different platforms without realizing it??? You’re insulting her intellegence. Obviously she not gives a damn single f*** to those retarded, sick minded people out there.

You are the one insulting her intelligence by saying Adriana purposely showed us where she lived in a home without high security as her other......  Also 5 different time on different platforms????? She only did it on 2 IG posts. It was her friends fault I think. I think her friend (as was shown) linked “Lima Land” to that address. So when Adriana put the location as Lima Land... it was already set up to the address...

Obviously Adriana doesn’t care about sick minded people.... Not unless she feels threatened by them which she clearly did.

8 minutes ago, lucyford said:

You are insulting her intelligence by saying Adriana purposely showed us where she lived in a home without high security as her other...... It was her friends fault I think. I think her friend (as was shown) linked “Lima Land” to that address. So when Adriana put the location as Lima Land... it was already set up to the address...

Obviously Adriana doesn’t care about sick minded people.... Not unless she feels threatened by them which she clearly did.

It is not possible to post it without awaring of it, don’t you know how to use instagram.  WHY THE HELL THOSE POST ARE STILL THERE THEN IF POLICE INVOLVED TO THE SITUATION? 

16 minutes ago, laeteita said:

It is not possible to post it without awaring of it, don’t you know how to use instagram.  WHY THE HELL THOSE POST ARE STILL THERE THEN IF POLICE INVOLVED TO THE SITUATION? 

Cause she prob doesn’t know.... cause it wasn’t on purpose..... This guy would leave disturbing comments on her posts for years. He didn’t get blocked until he showed up in Miami. I was only telling you guys what her friend told me lol. Not assuming things.

And maybe he didn’t even notice the address to that home on her ig but could now if he’s lurking. Since it’s the other home you can find on google. But the difference is it has high security so even if you have it, good luck trying to get there

18 minutes ago, lucyford said:

Cause she prob doesn’t know.... cause it wasn’t on purpose..... This guy would leave disturbing comments on her posts for years. He didn’t get blocked until he showed up in Miami. I was only telling you guys what her friend told me lol. Not assuming things.

So you are saying, she knows there is a dangerous stalker and her friends know about him and police also alarmed BUT somehow neither of these peolple noticed the actual danger “ place tag”. Nobody noticed not just Adriana. NOBODY, even police didn’t warn her? Does this sound possible or rational to you? Something doesn’t add up here.

8 minutes ago, lucyford said:

@patt I was just saying what I was told by Adriana’s friend as I have mentioned 🙃. If she lied to me for some reason idk lol

I think she lied to you. Who is she?

There are official procedures to follow when police alarmed about a dangerous stalker, such as going private, not sharing your house address online or deleting posts that reveals your address. It is very serious thing what you are saying. 
How on earth even police couldn’t notice her address is available almost on every virtual platform after she asked help from them.

10 minutes ago, patt said:

I think she lied to you. Who is she?

There are official procedures to follow when police alarmed about a dangerous stalker, such as going private, not sharing your house address online or deleting posts that reveals your address. It is very serious thing what you are saying. 
How on earth even police couldn’t notice her address is available almost on every virtual platform after she asked help from them.

Her friend Debbie. 

For those of you claiming Adriana purposefully leaked her adresss. This video explains how you add a ig location that doesn’t exist. It shows you have to create the location on Facebook (which is what her friend did). So then when Adriana typed Lima Land on location in ig, it was already linked to her address.

26 minutes ago, lucyford said:

Her friend Debbie.
For those of you claiming Adriana purposefully leaked her adresss. This video explains how you add a ig location that doesn’t exist. It shows you have to create the location on Facebook (which is what her friend did). So then when Adriana typed Lima Land on location in ig, it was already linked to her address.

I know how it works. I did myself once but how this make you think she isn’t aware of it reveals her house address.
And the creater of the page not shown, it seems Debie checked in at the place. Can you show me what makes you think it is Debie who created page.
You still ignoring the fact that there is no sign of the police investigation? Why she is not following the official procedures if there is any investigation?

@patt Well because as everyone pointed out, the location tags are still up there. It was easy to miss she revealed her address honestly. When Debbie checked in the location on Facebook and called it “Lima Land”, it was going to be connected to her address when Adriana did that on Ig. I don’t understand what you mean by you know how it works but are asking why I think it was Debbie’s fault when we see she checked in there and must have used her current location.

And as I mentioned, I’m only saying that’s what I got told. And a celeb going private isn’t going to do much when they already have millions of followers. But you can see she’s been posting a lot less these last days. I mean just reposts. And her friends usually don’t all post what was going on the next day.

2 minutes ago, lucyford said:

@patt Well because as everyone pointed out, the location tags are still up there. It was easy to miss she revealed her address honestly. When Debbie checked in the location on Facebook and called it “Lima Land”, it was going to be connected to her address when Adriana did that on Ig. I don’t understand what you mean by you know how it works but are asking why I think it was Debbie’s fault when we see she checked in there and must have used her current location.

And as I mentioned, I’m only saying that’s what I got told. And a celeb going private isn’t going to do much when they already have millions of followers. But you can see she’s been posting a lot less these last days. I mean just reposts. And her friends usually don’t all post what was going on the next day.

I do understand you.

I was trying to point it wasn’t Debie who created the Lima Land page on FB.

I also understand your concern as a fan but maybe police involved and then decided it isn’t that serious to be alarmed of ,maybe they thought he is just a dumbass like many more out there so then left case.

If it was that serious police wouldn’t let her act this reckless on social platforms. You know she has two daughters to think of.

@patt Debbie is the only person who has checked in to Lima Land on FB. I don’t see who else could have possibly created that location name.

Adriana hasn’t been acting reckless since this incident. Like I mentioned, she’s barely posting anything new. All I know is a few days ago they were talking to police. Adriana already knew about him when I was concerned and informed Debbie. Like I mentioned, he had been spamming her comments for years with delusional comments but he got blocked until he showed up to Miami. So obviously she was concerned about him too. 

3 minutes ago, lucyford said:

@patt Debbie is the only person who has checked in to Lima Land on FB. I don’t see who else could have possibly created that location name.

Adriana hasn’t been acting reckless since this incident. Like I mentioned, she’s barely posting anything new. All I know is a few days ago they were talking to police. Adriana already knew about him when I was concerned and informed Debbie. Like I mentioned, he had been spamming her comments for years with delusional comments but he got blocked until he showed up to Miami. So obviously she was concerned about him too. 

Why you keep ignoring the fact that it could be Adriana herself? Why Debie can but Adriana can’t be doing this? Why nobody ever let her know her address is still accessible if everybody is concern about the issue. 
You said she might concern enough to hide she’s throwing a party but has no hesitation to reveal her house address even after police was informed about the issue. And even after you let Debie know about it.

@patt Because Debbie was the one who posted the Lima Land location on FB. She’s the only one who’s checked in there. That’s how you create an ig location, Adriana doesn’t even use FB. 

When did she reveal her address again in the last few days????? Anyways I was just saying what I was told as I keep saying. Why don’t y’all DM Debbie these questions of why she still has the location up. Because I don’t know either. I don’t live with Adriana either. 

7 minutes ago, lucyford said:

@patt Because Debbie was the one who posted the Lima Land location on FB. She’s the only one who’s checked in there. That’s how you create an ig location, Adriana doesn’t even use FB. 

When did she reveal her address again in the last few days????? Anyways I was just saying what I was told as I keep saying. Why don’t y’all DM Debbie these questions of why she still has the location up. Because I don’t know either. I don’t live with Adriana either. 

You are the one who keep make assumptions and want people to believe instead of answering rational questions. Now you are saying she does not use FB? Another assumption. How do you know? You cannot know! 

Its not that Adriana didn't realize she added a location thats the problem. She probably doesn't realize that a person can click on those things and get an actual direct address. Because when a location is tagged it doesn't come up as the direct address on the feed. Like you have to make some clicks to see that. So, it makes it easier to forget about that

@patt yes her not using FB is an assumption. But she definitely doesn’t post on there much. And like I said Debbie is the only one who has checked into Lima Land on FB. So I’m pretty sure that means she created it. But like whose fault it is is besides the point.

@Souled-Out Right I agree with you. Especially because it appears Debbie was the one who Linked the name to the address from what we see on FB. 

2 hours ago, patt said:

+1