Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

5 hours ago, laeteita said:

Her last work for Maybelline was back in September if i’m not wrong. That new year eve video and shoot done in September same time as Halloween shoot. I mean she hasn’t done anything for 9 months. All other maybelline models made some live, and did studio photoshoot, including pregnant Gigi, but Adriana? Maybe because all other girls live NYC so they’re available, i don’t know.

Last year on her birthday she was doing the official NYFW shoot of Maybelline but this year it is not even certain if there will be NYFW, so no sign of any photoshoot yet. She must shown on some virtual shows at least. 

That was why I questioned if she is still with Maybelline since she has not worked with them for some time but everytime they post about her, it gives me a lil confirmation that maybe she still works for them. But it could be Maybelline is like Guess which have not worked with her but still acknowledge her as their Maybelline girl.

Sorry, for crazy thought lol. I am thinking since they signed her back on 2014, it could be a 5 year contract which is about to expire or has expired.

Hopefully, another more year for them. She is a good brand ambassador.

27 minutes ago, adamama said:

That was why I questioned if she is still with Maybelline since she has not worked with them for some time but everytime they post about her, it gives me a lil confirmation that maybe she still works for them. But it could be Maybelline is like Guess which have not worked with her but still acknowledge her as their Maybelline girl.

Sorry, for crazy thought lol. I am thinking since they signed her back on 2014, it could be a 5 year contract which is about to expire or has expired.

Hopefully, another more year for them. She is a good brand ambassador.

No she hasn’t worked for maybelline in a while. But as I pointed out, she hasn’t worked for Puma either in a while. In fact she has done no shoots since Prive Revaux around November. The pandemic has of course caused all this. 

Also, if the 2014 contract were for 5 years, it would have ended last year. I’m pretty sure she’s still with maybelline. And them posting her yesterday confirmed it pretty much. And if I remember correctly, Adriana had posted their Christmas gift to her was a donation to the Brazil Foundation under her name so I don’t think her NYFW work was her last job for them.

I literally just saw a maybelline commercial with Jo and Adriana on my TV THIS week.

When she had the green on.

Also, remember Covid. I doubt they would release her during such a time and thats part of the reason she can't work for them. Also Maybelline usually keep their models for even longer than 5 years, Look at Christy. It wasn't AS obvious sometimes that she was still with them but she actually was. Pretty sure thats just how they are with models who have been there longer. They have alot of models, they can have them do different things

That's great to know. Maybelline has only few recognizable faces/brand ambassor which I say Gigi, Emily and Adriana. They should keep them as their global brand, hopefully forever just like Christy lol, since they are already the main face of the brand. Just like how Adriana is always one of faces of VS despite her not working with them anymore.

P.S. I wish this year she gets another perfume campaign.

4 hours ago, lucyford said:

@laeteita @nhlovesadri No the stalker thing is new. And yes it was the guy that was always in her comments. She blocked him tho. And her friends posting about the party next day tells me maybe she asked them not to post them in real time 

Adriana always does this, people usually post next day of the events. 

She didn't even bother by the guy who took photos and videos of her children around her house. He was too close to her house and arrested.

It was on local news, someone posted a mugshot of him on here and Adriana literally didn't bothered. 

She lives very well protected place so she just wanted keep it private.

I love the video. One thing I look up about Adriana is that she is keeping real friendship. She doesnt need model friends to be relevant. Also, I am always amazed how she keeps a good relationship with her ex sister in law and mother in law. Valentina is so beautiful and tall too. 

5 hours ago, lucyford said:

@laeteita @nhlovesadri @ekn No the stalker thing is new. And yes it was the guy that was always in her comments. She blocked him tho. And her friends posting about the party next day tells me maybe she asked them not to post them in real time. 

I figured out who the stalker you are talking about. Is he in Miami now? He is too DANGEROUS!!

5 hours ago, ekn said:

Adriana always does this, people usually post next day of the events. 

She didn't even bother by the guy who took photos and videos of her children around her house. He was too close to her house and arrested.

It was on local news, someone posted a mugshot of him on here and Adriana literally didn't bothered. 

She lives very well protected place so she just wanted keep it private.

Do you mean this guy? Was he arrested for stalking her?

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/florida-man-arrested-threatening-twitter-kill-trump-article-1.2949714

6 hours ago, lucyford said:

@laeteita @nhlovesadri @ekn No the stalker thing is new. And yes it was the guy that was always in her comments. She blocked him tho. And her friends posting about the party next day tells me maybe she asked them not to post them in real time. 

God knows how many stalkers spamming her DM everyday, how many disturbing messages she receives everyday, it always happens with celebs, supermodels, politicians and public figures. Even random people have stalkers and being threatened online. She shouldn’t step out from her house if she takes all those comments seriously. 
I still didn’t get how “not posting in real time” could protect her from a dangerous stalker while her house address is easily accessible on internet?

@patt There a difference between fans/people spamming her DMs than someone showing up to Miami looking for her with not good intentions. All I know is that Adriana was/is concerned about this guy and involved police. 

Her new address was NOT online. Until she accidentally revealed it. A neighborhood that doesn’t have high security like her other home. 

Not posting in real time helps when this person is near you to go show up. 

27 minutes ago, lucyford said:

@patt There a difference between fans/people spamming her DMs than someone showing up to Miami looking for her with not good intentions. All I know is that Adriana was/is concerned about this guy and involved police. 

Her new address was NOT online. Until she accidentally revealed it. A neighborhood that doesn’t have high security like her other home. 

Not posting in real time helps when this person is near you to go show up. 

If it was accident why place tag is still there after all this? She didn’t remove or delete the posts.

1 hour ago, patt said:

If it was accident why place tag is still there after all this? She didn’t remove or delete the posts.

I don’t think she knows she did that. Why would she purposely tell us her home address? 

5 hours ago, lucyford said:

I don’t think she knows she did that. Why would she purposely tell us her home address? 

She herself created a page for her house address!!! And is still there for your information.