Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I'm guessing she really is confusing it with Vogue UK, because if she had a UK & US cover she'd already have the Big Four. I think that under Edward's reign Adriana's chances of getting a UK cover are better but they are still pretty small, she's never been huge in that market and rarely does campaigns targeted for the UK.

I'd love for her to get one of the two next year around her 40th birthday, it would be pretty damn nice.

4 hours ago, Clauds said:

I'm guessing she really is confusing it with Vogue UK, because if she had a UK & US cover she'd already have the Big Four. I think that under Edward's reign Adriana's chances of getting a UK cover are better but they are still pretty small, she's never been huge in that market and rarely does campaigns targeted for the UK.

I'd love for her to get one of the two next year around her 40th birthday, it would be pretty damn nice.

Would you give a Vogue U.S. cover to someone who directly accused you to be racist if you were Vogue U.S. chief editor?

3 hours ago, patt said:

Would you give a Vogue U.S. cover to someone who directly accused you to be racist if you were Vogue U.S. chief editor?

Exactly. If Ana would’ve seen that, it would mean not only no Vogue US cover but no editorial, Vogue videos, and banned from Met. This is why I assume her management told her to take it down. Although Anna 100% deserves to be called out, it could affect her career. 

6 hours ago, patt said:

Again, if Adriana was ever going to get a cover under Anna's reign she would have gotten it ages ago, Adriana has barely gotten editorials there, she has barely been to the MET. Anna has done from little to nothing for Adriana's career. She has never been a favorite and never will be, and Adriana is probably well aware of it and I doubt an Instagram post would change that or make it worse. And in fact, the post was very damn accurate.

Truth is, Anna is a huge reason why there's such a lack of diversity in the industry so personally, I think she can fuck off and I can't wait for her to be replaced. And I hope once Vogue gets a new editor, they embrace Adriana and other girls who deserve it, instead of putting the same three nepo models there every single month.

16 hours ago, Clauds said:

Truth is, Anna is a huge reason why there's such a lack of diversity in the industry so personally, I think she can fuck off and I can't wait for her to be replaced.

Amen.

Let's not forget that she did absolutely nothing to protect young people in the industry (especially girls) from predators like Terry Richardson.

I do not hope that Vogue or the magazines directed by Ana will change editors , I hope that these magazines will disappear and no longer exist to make way for real artistic editorials and good tastes with nice photos and real beauties like Adriana , I have a little enough of this fashion world that pushes to consumption politically correct , elle, Vogue ... represent the kind that I hate the most, without diversity of models or subjects with vulgar editorials and soulless !

Me and my friend did a (at this point usual lol) video edit for Adriana's birthday. Here on Vimeo (because youtube is a b**** blocking all soundtracks for copyright...)

Also posted a link to it on ig, if you could tag her under this post (or either my friend's one, she will post in the morning for time zone differencies) we would really appreciate it.

And HAPPY 39TH BIRTHDAY ADRIANA 🥳🥳🥳

I appreciate Guess greeting Adriana on her birthday and still calling her their #Guessgirl even though the last time they have worked with her was 2 decades ago. I just wish they would give her another campaign.

17 minutes ago, adamama said:

I appreciate Guess greeting Adriana on her birthday and still calling her their #Guessgirl even though the last time they have worked with her was 2 decades ago. I just wish they would give her another campaign.

Louder for someone (VS) in the back... not even a story to say happy borthday, after 20 years of work... not that I had nay hopes, but still.

2 hours ago, lucyford said:

the maybelline page for Germany posted that they are going to have the maybelline show virtualy like next month. They didn’t say who is going to be in it yet but Adriana may

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBYEloNnqhW/?igshid=ug0nvr8ajdij

Her last work for Maybelline was back in September if i’m not wrong. That new year eve video and shoot done in September same time as Halloween shoot. I mean she hasn’t done anything for 9 months. All other maybelline models made some live, and did studio photoshoot, including pregnant Gigi, but Adriana? Maybe because all other girls live NYC so they’re available, i don’t know.

Last year on her birthday she was doing the official NYFW shoot of Maybelline but this year it is not even certain if there will be NYFW, so no sign of any photoshoot yet. She must shown on some virtual shows at least. 

2 hours ago, laeteita said:

Her last work for Maybelline was back in September if i’m not wrong. That new year eve video and shoot done in September same time as Halloween shoot. I mean she hasn’t done anything for 9 months. All other maybelline models made some live, and did studio photoshoot, including pregnant Gigi, but Adriana? Maybe because all other girls live NYC so they’re available, i don’t know.

Last year on her birthday she was doing the official NYFW shoot of Maybelline but this year it is not even certain if there will be NYFW, so no sign of any photoshoot yet. She must shown on some virtual shows at least. 

Well they asked her to do that maybelline challenge during quarantine on her stories if that counts for anything lol. But yeah she hasn’t done anything, same with Puma, IWC. She hasn’t done anything all year other than a couple events and the virtual CR show. But with the world situations, it makes sense why she hadn’t done much. I was hoping for a virtual shoot but no 

Id expect for her to be part of the virtual Maybelline Show since she had been part of the real one the last couple years.