Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

10 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

At this moment no responsibility can be taken from Donald Trump for God sake.... WE need to use words correctly, just it!!!!

Agree but I don’t think that’s what she was trying to say. Cause she definitely doesn’t support him. Yoy have to remeber she didn’t write that. But she should’ve thought of that before reposting that story. But I think what Adriana wanted to say was well written on her new post. That it’s all of us that need to make the change, and we can’t realy on any leader to do that. Like I said, I don’t think Adriana wanted it to have anything to with whether you support Trump or not. Just that WE need to be united 

43 minutes ago, lucyford said:

Agree but I don’t think that’s what she was trying to say. Cause she definitely doesn’t support him. Yoy have to remeber she didn’t write that. But she should’ve thought of that before reposting that story. But I think what Adriana wanted to say was well written on her new post. That it’s all of us that need to make the change, and we can’t realy on any leader to do that. Like I said, I don’t think Adriana wanted it to have anything to with whether you support Trump or not. Just that WE need to be united 

Yeah, the point would have been a great point, if the person who actually did write it didn't include Trump. They used his names too many times in that statement. Adriana is an adult, like most adults she looks at things from a BIG PICTURE perspective. But generation Z on twitter don't LOL. They saw trumps' name and immediately got the wrong idea. I can't blame Adriana for thinking the OVERALL message is alright but I kinda can't blame the people on twitter who took it wrong. You can say that EVERYBODY, including Trump himself, need to make a change without sounding like you're defending him.

As I said before, I don't care what that lady who wrote that claims, I think she is a closeted supporter. Most of Trump's supporters will say things that either he will say himself or they will sound like they are defending him. But then they will backtrack and pretend they aren't because its clearly a bad look. We all know Adriana does not support him as she participated in a whole video against him and has talked bad about him since he became president. But the lady she reposted from I am not sure. Like she could have said what Adriana did in her black lives matter post, but for some reason she felt the need to say more than once that people should stop just blaming him. Like come on, this is somebody being accused of absurd shit and who called protesters thugs just because of their race, you can say that we all need to change, without saying something isn't Trump's fault. Adriana did just that, why couldn't that lady do it? And then the fact that it seems like she didn't want to tell Adriana, who is a public figure, what everybody thought makes it even more suspect. Its like she didn't want Adriana know about the misunderstanding. That's pretty selfish to do but I wouldn't expect anything less from someone who actually does support that man. I am glad someone genuine let Adriana know that people misunderstood her. This is a very sensitive time, these celebs gotta be careful

I can tell DEEP down, people knew Adriana meant no harm herself because we have known her long enough, but they just disagreed alot with that lady's message

@Souled-Out Yup it wasn’t the lady who told Adriana although she tried to to claim that. It was Andrea, you can tell Andrea helped her rewrite that too as it was free of grammar/spelling errors. And the spiritual lady certainly didn’t rewrite hers so maybe she is a closeted Trump supporter

On 6/1/2020 at 12:13 PM, jamiya said:

Please calm down everyone.

She reposted and noticed the post was misleading and deleted it.

And posted her own words.

Do you still blame her?

LOL try telling people this on twitter. That lady's message was too poorly written and misleading. People still circulating it and some people are saying nasty nasty things about Adriana because they think she supports trump. And it's sadly understandable because of the misleading post.  Trump looks HORRIBLE right now, it is not smart to even look like you are defending him. I don't understand why the author felt that would be a good first sentence Trump def does have alot to do with what's going on. Yes the rest of the message was better but like don't screw up the first line like that. Adriana should have left that post alone,  especially since she doesn't support trump, these people don't know that, so not a good idea to post something that looks like its supporting him

16 minutes ago, laeteita said:

I knew it won’t stay on her story for 24hr but seriously what was the point of posting it if she won’t let it stay even 24 minutes. I hope she will post it again with better spelling. Because she was right.

I saved it cause I had a feeling she’d delete it. She deleted this story that was necessary. Maybe she got scared she’d not only NOT get a Vogue US cover but no more editorials, Vogue videos , or Met Gala. 

9E9C0DD6-17B3-4D6B-96F6-0B4E940D0A59.png

23 minutes ago, laeteita said:

I knew it won’t stay on her story for 24hr but seriously what was the point of posting it if she won’t let it stay even 24 minutes. I hope she will post it again with better spelling. Because she was right.

Actually, she has been keeping up all the activist stories for 24 hours, except that misleading one. I think she deleted this probably because of the Vogue Italia part . She said she was still waiting on her Vogue Italia cover and she got TWO of them lol. I know some people probably told her she mentioned the wrong Vogue. Thats def something that was important to get right. Can't say that a Vogue that worked with you twice, didn't give you a chance. She might repost it with the proper Vogue covers that she is missing but its been shared and its the thought that counts. She had a good reason for deleting it though because she mixed up one of the Vogues

I think the main reason she deleted it it's because of the Vogue Italia thing :rofl: but yeah she is long long looooooooooooooooooooong overdue for a US Vogue cover

@lucyford Yes i saved it too with her name on it but not to post here. To show people who think she is just a lingerie model unlike their so called über model or last super model fave. Don't get me wrong i'm not against any model but lets admit it, If Adriana had been given a chance by Anna, she'd have had a better portfolio now...  like the über model.

@Souled-Out This was the perfect opportunity to speak up for her if she is the victim of racism... but anyways.

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

I think the main reason she deleted it it's because of the Vogue Italia thing :rofl: but yeah she is long long looooooooooooooooooooong overdue for a US Vogue cover

Yeah if it wasn't for that, she would have probably left it up, IG doesn't let you edit the stories. Gotta take the whole thing down. Made me happy for some reason that she is well aware lol. Not just her fans who peeped all of this, it was nice to get that confirmation. I can see Adriana still wants to accomplish alot in this business and I hope when quarantine and stuff is olver, she accomplishes even more

I don’t think she’d delete it just cause of the Vogue Italy mistake. She could’ve made a correction on a new story. And the repost was to call out Anna Wintour and US Vogue. Or she could’ve reposted it again after she deleted it. Who knows if her management advised her not to do that, cause that’s not gonna get her the cover. She chose to be quiet instead. Maybe she thought it’d only hurt her chances even more. Maybe she thought people who don’t understand how the fashion industry works, would give her crap for calling herself “curvy”. And people would say a black person and plus sized models have it harder in terms of discrimination. Or I could also see people calling it silly she’s upset about not having a cover while others are getting killed cause of their color. I’ve seen people making comments like this during this time on people speaking up about how they have experienced discrimination. I think she should’ve kept it up tho.

For me Adriana is perfect as she is and I think it's a blessing not to do this Vogue USA, this Diary is a crap with rotten and non-artistic shoots! Adriana is wrong target, she is a perfect woman, she is not Coco Rocha, she does not need her fashion that are superfluous, ridiculous and not artistic, she has a perfect body and many magazine would have had the courage to welcome her all these years if she had had a little more courage to assume her dream plastic , I think of Playboy, Treats magazine, at a Purple magazine era... She could also have made a book like Heidi Klum did with Rankin , the whole thing is to have the will to engage in a project and know what is most advantageous ... Her sports shoots and her collaboration with a vulgar lingerie brand have hurt her !

I don't think there's anything that could "hurt" her chances of getting a US cover anytime soon, let's face it, Anna has never been a fan of Adriana. How may US Vogue editorials does she have? She didn't even attend the MET until 2014. Meanwhile girls like Karolina, Doutzen, Isabeli and Gisele who are all from the same generation have been all over Vogue and the MET constantly. Adriana has been in the industry for two decades, she has been one of the most successful models in the industry for a long time yet Anna has never really acknowledge that, not even when Adriana had record-breaking Super Bowl adds, was the top VS Angel with a Maybelline contract, everything at the same damn time. I think Adriana should have gotten a Vogue cover in mid-2008, or maybe a couple of years ago but instead Anna put some nameless 15yo models on the cove.  Anna needs to get the stick out of her ass, I can't wait for her to finally be replaced.

I am however, cackling at the fact that Adriana is still saying the Vogue Italia cover stuff when she's been on it twice, has her management not shown her the magazines? :rofl: 

@Clauds No i agree Ana has never been a fan of Adriana. But if Ana saw Adriana calling her a racist, then whatever chances Adriana had of getting one would be gone. And it could even get her blacklisted. 

Yup she’s made that Vogue Italia mistake a couple times now, I think she’s confusing it with British Vogue 

At the same time Ana's newspapers have never been my cup of tea, I do not like this woman, I do not like her work and even less her diary, for me it would be an honor not to appear in towels like this, the photoshoots are vulgar, bland and tasteless, worthy of a bad comic of the 50s, I'm glad adriana is not there! Karolina, Doutzen, Isabeli and Gisele are models who have made money and made the buzz, but for me they are very far from having the charisma and class of Lara Stone, Cindy Crawford or even SANDRA KUBICKA that I love, they do not be millions in contract, but they are real models who know how to pose and please the fans!

11 hours ago, Clauds said:

I am however, cackling at the fact that Adriana is still saying the Vogue Italia cover stuff when she's been on it twice, has her management not shown her the magazines? :rofl: 

Her first Vogue Italia cover was her profile photo for facebook for like a year LOL. But I do remember one time she shouted it out either in an interview or on social media as one of her fav ever that she has done lol. I think because she always wanted to be on it, she mixes it up with Vogue UK, which she doesn't have but she never wanted to be on it as badly as she did Italia

50 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Her first Vogue Italia cover was her profile photo for facebook for like a year LOL. But I do remember one time she shouted it out either in an interview or on social media as one of her fav ever that she has done lol. I think because she always wanted to be on it, she mixes it up with Vogue UK, which she doesn't have but she never wanted to be on it as badly as she did Italia

And her Current FB profile pic is the second Vogue Italia cover lol. 😁