Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

1 minute ago, lucyford said:

Exactly. Too bad that spiritual lady doesn’t sound like she’ll tel Adriana. I saw she stopped respodoning when she got told to warn Adriana 

See that's bullshit and thats dead ass wrong. If her and Adriana are cool, she should be telling her what people are saying about her.  She probably doesn't want to tell Adriana because if she deleted it, thats less attention. Adriana really is losing fans over that trump story because it  does seem like she is defending him. That is not a good look in this climate. SMH. She should be telling Adriana, and I doubt Adriana's team is up to date on things because of quarantine. Smh, IDK why Adriana didn't just leave that post alone, I really don't even buy that this lady didn't vote for him. His people will lie when they get clocked, but if she isn't going to tell Adriana because Adriana will probably have to delete her post then that says something to.

It's just bad, its not the time to be posting cryptic shit. People are getting mad at Adriana for that post

4 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

See that's bullshit and thats dead ass wrong. If her and Adriana are cool, she should be telling her what people are saying about her.  She probably doesn't want to tell Adriana because if she deleted it, thats less attention. Adriana really is losing fans over that trump story because it  does seem like she is defending him. That is not a good look in this climate. SMH. She should be telling Adriana, and I doubt Adriana's team is up to date on things because of quarantine. Smh, IDK why Adriana didn't just leave that post alone, I really don't even buy that this lady didn't vote for him. His people will lie when they get clocked, but if she isn't going to tell Adriana because Adriana will probably have to delete her post then that says something to.

It's just bad, its not the time to be posting cryptic shit. People are getting mad at Adriana for that post

Never liked that lady before.... now i have a good reason. That lady doesn’t sound like she voted for him because she sounded kinda triggered when it was suggested Adriana is a trump supporter. But you are right, maybe she’s not gonna tell her so she won’t delete that shoutout to her. Which is completely fake 😒😒😒

On the positive side... at least she didn’t post it on her feed 

6 minutes ago, lucyford said:

Never liked that lady before.... now i have a good reason. That lady doesn’t sound like she voted for him because she sounded kinda triggered when it was suggested Adriana is a trump supporter. But you are right, maybe she’s not gonna tell her so she won’t delete that shoutout to her. Which is completely fake 😒😒😒

On the positive side... at least she didn’t post it on her feed 

She didn't but people already screen shot it and put it on twitter so it doesn't even matter. Its on the internet forever and it just not a good look, too LOOK like you posted support of trump. The lady put too much emphasis on how its "not trump's fault" which is why I don't believe she didn't vote for him and which is why it seems like she was defending him. Trust me, you will be amazed at how people will act and do to cover it up. But like I said, if she doesn't tell Adriana that shows that she only thinks about herself. And adriana makes it worse because she KEEPs posting. The more she does, the more people get a notification that she has been updating, the more they will be likely to see it.

This is just not the time for this mess, people are too tired.

@Souled-Out True.... You have a point tho spiritual lady could be trying to cover up that she is one. And her ignoring people telling her to warn Adriana, may be indicative. Ugh to think how many times Adriana has helped that lady telling us to follow her YouTube, watch her live, and she even joined her live before 

2 minutes ago, lucyford said:

@Souled-Out True.... You have a point tho spiritual lady could be trying to cover up that she is one. And her ignoring people telling her to warn Adriana, may be indicative. Ugh to think how many times Adriana has helped that lady telling us to follow her YouTube, watch her live, and she even joined her live before 

Adriana needs to leave these kind of people alone, they always end up using her and making her look bad. This is crazy, her response to someone telling her to let Adriana know that people are unfollowing her and don't want to support her anymore over it is " I didn't tell her to post it and I am not a trump support", OKAY but what does that have to do with you atleast warning Adriana that her reputation and brand is about to be hurt over a misunderstanding from your post? She doesn't want to risk adriana not posting it and that is very wrong and selfish

@Souled-Out She needs to put this spiritual phase behind her imo lol. Especially when it leads her to people like that and Metin. 

Yup it’s crazy how she just said “it’s her free will”. Well of course it is, no one is trying to SILENCE Adriana. But when she’s being completely misrepresented, her “friends” should tell her 

28 minutes ago, lucyford said:

@Souled-Out She needs to put this spiritual phase behind her imo lol. Especially when it leads her to people like that and Metin. 

Yup it’s crazy how she just said “it’s her free will”. Well of course it is, no one is trying to SILENCE Adriana. But when she’s being completely misrepresented, her “friends” should tell her 

That is messed up. Adriana doesn't even like Trump. He is being accused of murder, rape, sex trafficking and making racial tension worse any decent human being who cares for Adriana would warn her that people think she was defending trump because of that poorly stated post. Like let her knowwww atleast

@Souled-Out Yup I doubt Adriana has seen what people are saying cause she’s never on Twitter. I feel like even if she takes it down, she wouldn’t make a clarification/statement. She seems to have a mentality of “let them think what they want”. Which is great for if it’s something silly like dating rumors but this is serious 

38 minutes ago, adamama said:

Guys, I feel like she heard you. She now visits her twitter. 

This is what she does when her team informs her about what’s going on. Some messaged Andrea to let her know. Adriana rewrote the message she was trying to send in the original story to where it wouldn’t be misrepresented as her favoring Trump.  

1 hour ago, lucyford said:

This is what she does when her team informs her about what’s going on. Some messaged Andrea to let her know. Adriana rewrote the message she was trying to send in the original story to where it wouldn’t be misrepresented as her favoring Trump.  

The tweet she made was actually better than the other one (Igstory) cause like what you've said, Trump's name just being in there, seems like she is supporting. But as Adriana's fan we definitly know what she was trying to say.

33 minutes ago, adamama said:

The tweet she made was actually better than the other one (Igstory) cause like what you've said, Trump's name just being in there, seems like she is supporting. But as Adriana's fan we definitly know what she was trying to say.

Yeah and I think some people only bothered to read the first sentence. Anyways Adriana wasn’t even trying to make it about Trump or her opinions on him which is why that got left out completely in the one she wrote. It’s just unfortunate that’s what people were taking from it when that revised message is what I knew she was trying to say 

On 5/12/2020 at 1:02 AM, ekn said:

Yes she lost too many followers recently but i don't think it's related to her workout posts. Whenever Adri posts something about politically sensetive issues she losts followers. If you noticed, people started to unfollow her when she started to post controversial issues on active politics over pandemic. Interview of Las Vegas Mayor with Anderson Cooper, debates about Vaccine and lastly her story about Jair Bolsonaro on JetSki...  and many more actually.

This pandemi hit everybody so hard and made people extremely impatient to opponent views , people literally can't stand anything they disagree on social media.. 

I'm not saying she shouldn't posts about active politics but she can be more diplomatic at least.

On 5/12/2020 at 4:24 AM, ekn said:

Actually i'm not against to her posting about political issues but she should be very carefull and certain while she explains herself. She was too close to end up like Doutzen because of that misunderstoood vaccine post. That post was very open to interpretation and unfortunately majority of people misinterpreted it.

It's ok to posting about governments' wrong policies about global warming, defrostation of amazon, or plastic pollution in the oceans but the vaccine system, abortion or the economic debates related to lockdowns are the topics of active politics and if she keeps referring these issues, she would end up like Doutzen.

Your theory has been proved correct. 

1 hour ago, patt said:

That story has nothing to do with supporting Trump, didn’t get why people raised hell for.

Exactly. I think people only bothered reading the first part that said “Trump has nothing to do with this”. And were quick to call her Trump supporter 

25 minutes ago, jamiya said:

Please calm down everyone.

She reposted and noticed the post was misleading and deleted it.

And posted her own words.

Do you still blame her?

I think all of us here understand what she meant to say the first time and don’t think anyone is blaming her. And that’s why some of us contacted Andrea so she’d let Adriana know. But Adriana should’ve been smarter than that to not post a story where it could sound like she supports Trump. Especially during this time when yesterday Trump was getting exposed by Anonymous on Twitter