Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

@Sophie20  That’s not her house. I think it’s @karinapinheiro16 house. Anyways yea Adriana/Debbie have been spending the past few weekends at her house (Mother’s day weekend too) with their kids cause i guess all their kids are friends too. There are still stay at home orders in the US. As long as they have all been quarantining during the week, it’s safe to assume they can quarantine together in the weekends. I have no idea where Adrielle came from tho lol. I hadn’t seen her around Adriana since like Super Bowl.

Can someone please translate for me what Adriana was saying in the stories of someone writing? 

Also anyone else notice she was watching her ex Denny’s performance. Random

Quarantine together?? Idk but this is not quarantine to me... I think I'm more serious about this situation... here in Brazil a famous digital influencer give a party to some friends and she is CANCELED, lost so many followers that she excluded her account, lost many sponsors.... I don't know if this moment is for party party... well I don't think people need to be sad of course not but the situation is so serious imo...

She said: what a talented girl... and a boy said: Mom, I will start on the neck..and Adriana said: he is talking about a massage (bc people are not seeing) and laugh

@Sophie20 That wasn’t a party tho. I mean I wouldn’t call Adriana dancing by herself in front of a TV a party. Or 4 people drinking around the table together a party. She’s been around Debbie all quarantine and I saw Debbie even posted getting tested. Adriana prob has gotten tested too so they know it’s safe to be around each other. I mean if they have been quarantining for the past months, there’s no reason they should have the virus. 

I’m guessing it’s different in Brazil because it’s only recently started getting bad there. But in the US, a lot of things are back open. I think bars opened this weekend in some states already. All we’ve seen is Adriana being home or at that friends house the past couple weekends. I saw Dino opened his boxing gym back up already and Adriana hasn’t gone, she’s still posting that she’s doing the home workouts.

The ro54d guys she she’s been watching for her home workouts talked about her today in an interview. They said the usual that they were surprised to see how simple she is. That he is now her personal trainer and she’s already payed to join their gym program after quarantine. And that they are going to be expanding to NYC next year and hopefully have her there for promotion. So I guess bye bye Dino/boxing for now 

4 minutes ago, lucyford said:

The ro54d guys she she’s been watching for her home workouts talked about her today in an interview. They said the usual that they were surprised to see how simple she is. That he is now her personal trainer and she’s already payed to join their gym program after quarantine. And that they are going to be expanding to NYC next year and hopefully have her their for promotion. So I guess bye bye Dino/boxing for now 

She has five gym memberships, she never left one for another. When i mentioned this issue on candid thread someone replied me; all these gyms/trainers train for different type of workout. And that seems right.
Also, boxing is a passion for Adriana and these Mexican guys are not that professional at Boxing at least not as much as Dino.

12 minutes ago, laeteita said:

She has five gym memberships, she never left one for another. When i mentioned this issue on candid thread someone replied me; all these gyms/trainers train for different type of workout. And that seems right.
Also, boxing is a passion for Adriana and these Mexican guys are not that professional at Boxing at least not as much as Dino.

She has 5???? Which ones??? I mean Dino’s gym of course. I know she’s gone to Barry’s a few times here and there but I think you can pay per class. And she’s friends with the guy from that gym and prob get classes for free 

Yeah that’s true Adriana loves boxing. But she’s seems to be in love with that 54d program during quarantine. I think she getting results she wants doing their workouts which seem to be more cardio focused. Apparently it’s a 54 day program, so I assume she’s supposed to be going to their gym everyday to complete that program and not jumping between there and boxing 

@lucyford yes 5
https://www.instagram.com/p/B66RJ_7nBrI/?igshid=fpn3i292rg7p

On 1/15/2020 at 6:03 PM, laeteita said:

A ‘Members Only’ gym... 
How many gym memberships she has in Miami? She can hire A personal trainer instead of going to 4 different gyms regularly.

After this, she went another ‘members only’ gym in Miami for a few times.

I can’t remember them name by name but whenever i saw a fan photo of her from a gym i checked and few of them requires membership to train there.

She trains more than Cristiano Ronaldo.(judging by their Instagram posts😁 )

@laeteita I get what you mean by “memebers only” but thats for us regular people. I’m sure some gyms like to invite celebs to try classes for free so they can say so and so has trained there. Actually in the interview with the ro54d guys, the interviewer was shocked they charged Adriana. Because many gyms would want to say that so and so trains there for their image/media and to get more clients. 

So i wouldn’t assume she pays memberships for a gym she was at once. I know she likes Hot Pilates when she’s in LA and Dogpound when she’s in NY. But I’m sure she just pays for the session cause she goes maybe once a year.

@lucyford If she was a very famous athlete i would agree with you but i don’t think every gyms need Adriana’s name for promotion especially those hotels with millionaire clients. If she paid for Mexican guys, i can’t see those A+ gyms with millionaire clients not charging her tbh.

She is famous but not for this bussines. Even if a bit rude, this guy summed up the situation very well. 

3965B777-5705-49F8-94C5-34A40C517178.thumb.jpeg.4cda512f0a8fd9590024d1e511ef5fc9.jpeg
Regardless of if she is paying or not my point was she prefers to go different gyms regularly so 5th Gym can remain as the main one, she doen’t have to leave it.

Edited by laeteita

@laeteita Sure i get what you mean. Training world famous athletes like CR7 means a lot more than training anyone else for gyms. But I think using models for promotion brings more attention to females who just want to be in shape. Not everyone at the gym is an athlete or training for a championship. Anyways I never said those A+ millionaire clientele gyms let her workout there whenever she wanted with free yearly membership. But they could have definitely invited her for one or two free classes. To try out and hopefully get her to join their gym. Because having a celeb client means more than any other millionaire client. And some gyms let regular people have free trials to try to get them to join. 

I think she’ll be going primarily to that 54d gym more at least for a bit. She’s been doing their workouts everyday. But Adriana has said it herself, she gets bored easily and needs things to be changed up. So maybe it’s just a little break from boxing with Dino. Dino already opened back his gym and she’s not there, she’s waiting for 54d to open. 

19 hours ago, lucyford said:

Couldn’t help but laugh at this comment she made on the live workouts she does lol

D25D0BAC-703E-43CA-B8C6-A71A4D2B652C.jpeg

LOOOL I love this, Adriana is rarely this shady but I live for these moments :rofl:

18 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Ugh I wish she didn't repost the person who mentioned trump's role in whats going on. I get the point but all of the generation z idiots won't

Why I said she shouldn’t  speak about politics like that. Stuff gets misinterpreted and it triggers people. She should’ve just stuck to the simpler Black lives matter posts. Now she’s getting called a trump supporter which we know she’s not. She needs to delete it before she loses anymore followers from that stupid thing

22 minutes ago, lucyford said:

Why I said she shouldn’t  speak about politics like that. Stuff gets misinterpreted and it triggers people. She should’ve just stuck to the simpler Black lives matter posts. Now she’s getting called a trump supporter which we know she’s not. She needs to delete it before she loses anymore followers from that stupid thing

I agree, that person who posted honestly does sound like one. I do get their point but it came off as that. What saves Adriana is her previous jabs at post. But there was just too much mentioning of trump. Also you can't trust others to not be smart themselves and realize this. They aren't smart enough to know how Adriana really feels about Trump, they aren't smart enough to understand the BIG picture. Trump's name is a trigger, period. I hope she does delete it, But she doesn't get on twitter, so she doesn't realize that these celebs are getting in real trouble for how they handle all of this. She HAS to be careful. Just a celeb being silent about this stuff is getting them in hot water, you def can't be saying Trump's name like that. UGH I just hope for her sake it doesn't go viral because she doesn't even get on twitter and she barely posts, how is she even supposed to know that she needs to make a statement or needs to delete something? IDK I am just going to hope and pray that, not many catch on to this. Hopefully so much other shit going on in the world, will distract from that post because her intentions were not bad at all and we all know she doesn't like him. But not everybody will

20 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I agree, that person who posted honestly does sound like one. I do get their point but it came off as that. What saves Adriana is her previous jabs at post. But there was just too much mentioning of trump. Also you can't trust others to not be smart themselves and realize this. They aren't smart enough to know how Adriana really feels about Trump, they aren't smart enough to understand the BIG picture. Trump's name is a trigger, period. I hope she does delete it, But she doesn't get on twitter, so she doesn't realize that these celebs are getting in real trouble for how they handle all of this. She HAS to be careful. Just a celeb being silent about this stuff is getting them in hot water, you def can't be saying Trump's name like that. UGH I just hope for her sake it doesn't go viral because she doesn't even get on twitter and she barely posts, how is she even supposed to know that she needs to make a statement or needs to delete something? IDK I am just going to hope and pray that, not many catch on to this. Hopefully so much other shit going on in the world, will distract from that post because her intentions were not bad at all and we all know she doesn't like him. But not everybody will

Welll seeing how Adriana handles situations a lot, not sure she should make a statement. 

I hope she deleted it and people don’t catch on either. But the fact that it involves the main topic going on in America right now, more people are going to be mad 

She has to be made aware to delete that trump story and I don't see how she possibly can when she doesn't go on twitter. . I do agree that she should not even speak on him, not on this climate man. Like he is trending for bad reasons right now. NOBODY should be posting a story that remotely sounds like she is defending him

11 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

She has to be made aware to delete that trump story and I don't see how she possibly can when she doesn't go on twitter. . I do agree that she should not even speak on him, not on this climate man. Like he is trending for bad reasons right now. NOBODY should be posting a story that remotely sounds like she is defending him

Exactly. Too bad that spiritual lady doesn’t sound like she’ll tel Adriana. I saw she stopped respodoning when she got told to warn Adriana