Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

24 minutes ago, lucyford said:

Could she be going to La instead for oscar weekend ? How is she still on her way. Miami-Ny is only 3 hrs Miami-LA is like 6

Please God make this happen!

I remember she said she’s going to NYFW  but if we consider the info she gave us about her Prive Revaux line’s launch date is wrong, this could also be wrong.

42 minutes ago, laeteita said:

Please God make this happen!

I remember she said she’s going to NYFW  but if we consider the info she gave us about her Prive Revaux line’s launch date is wrong, this could also be wrong.

I really hope so too. Nyfw is gonna be trash this season especially. Tom Ford moved his show to La for Saturday. And jermey Scott recently rescheduled his for Paris. Oscars weekend is going to overshadow NYFW. Plus I’d rather see her at vanity fair slaying rather than the usual maybelline party 

She is doing fitting with Erin Walsh for something rn. 

About Qatar event, her name is not mentioned on official websites but when Jo and Romee went to Qatar for a similar event their name were listed. I hope she skips whatever she's planning to do in Qatar for the sake of NYFW.

https://www.qf.org.qa/events/dogpound-takeover-nsd-2020

https://bookwhen.com/dogpound#focus=ev-srpp-20200209190000

On 2/8/2020 at 1:15 AM, ekn said:

About Qatar event, her name is not mentioned on official websites but when Jo and Romee went to Qatar for a similar event their name were listed. I hope she skips whatever she's planning to do in Qatar for the sake of NYFW.

https://www.qf.org.qa/events/dogpound-takeover-nsd-2020

https://bookwhen.com/dogpound#focus=ev-srpp-20200209190000

Apparently Kirk  Myers misguided us again, it is almost impossible for her to make it on time to the Doha event from Los Angeles.  13+ flight hours plus Doha is 11 hours ahead from Los Angeles. 

IMO, If launches of Privé Revaux take place in NY (headquarters is in Miami) she will head to NY because i have no hope of Maybelline or Puma this NYFW but she can't miss her own line's launch.

Just now, lucyford said:

He’s wearing a ton of highlighter all over his face himself. So I can already imagine how much he’s gonna apply on Adriana 🙃

At least he said on ig stories he will use Maybelline stuff on her, I guess for contract obligation, and not his own products that is even worse.

3 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

At least he said on ig stories he will use Maybelline stuff on her, I guess for contract obligation, and not his own products that is even worse.

Oh he will use some of his stuff on her too like he usually does. Like the body spray and all that. He’s just not allowed to say  which products are his since she’s under contract

11 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

I hate when Patrick do her make up. He always let her looking like a drag queen. And Adriana has such a beautiful skin and he has a heavy hand. I would like if Grace do her make up. But since she's in NY. 😭

Even Adriana herself doing her makeup is better then him. At the CAA party she was looking good, simple but nice, my favourite kind of makeup for her.

She has everything a woman needs to look beautiful, and much much more, imo her makeup should just be a light touch to enhance her natural gifts.

I don’t like Patrick anymore but she also shouldn’t do her own makeup. Honestly I think she’s horrible at doing makeup. It’s always the same just red lips and mascara/eyeliner. I’d rather Adriana show up with no make up than her doing it or having Patrick do it as he has been recently. 

2 hours ago, lucyford said:

I don’t like Patrick anymore but she also shouldn’t do her own makeup. Honestly I think she’s horrible at doing makeup. It’s always the same just red lips and mascara/eyeliner. I’d rather Adriana show up with no make up than her doing it or having Patrick do it as he has been recently. 

It's what she like. She always said this. If she like the eyeliner and red lip. Who are we to say anything? 🤷