Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

31 minutes ago, lucyford said:

Valentina posted on TikTok that they are moving for 3 months... does this mean Adriana got an acting/hosting role? Why else would they be moving 

It depends, if they’re going to move to LA, it must be related to acting or hosting but if it’s NYC maybe because her business will be bigger than we guessed. Do we know where is she going to move?

14 minutes ago, laeteita said:

It depends, if they’re going to move to LA, it must be related to acting or hosting but if it’s NYC maybe because her business will be bigger than we guessed. Do we know where is she going to move?

No Valentina Was just showing all their things boxed other than big furniture of course. I would think it’s more for a temporary job like acting/hosting since she said 3 months. It’s unclear whether the girls are going with her or not. It seemed like it but that’s prob not best for school and Marko prob wouldn’t like that. 

I think Luca seems to be Adriana's best friend at this moment, he is always with her, but he was Marko's friend before met Adriana and now Marko unfollow him and him unf Marko, I think it was these days.... well Adriana talked about a new circle of friends and cut of Eduardo again...

3 hours ago, lucyford said:

@Sophie20 Im pretty sure it’s Debbie. Usually when we see Adriana went out, she was there too. 

Maybe Marko and Adriana aren’t on very good terms either right now if it is she’s taking the girls with her 

I was talking about male friend...

I don't think that Marko could be upset bc of it, him and Adriana always were in good terms..I think his problem was with Luca maybe

2 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

I was talking about male friend...

I don't think that Marko could be upset bc of it, him and Adriana always were in good terms..I think his problem was with Luca maybe

I don’t know about Marko and Lucas’ relationship. But yes it seems Lucas is Adriana’s best guy friend. 

And yes Adriana and Marko seem to have remained friendly. But if I were Marko, I wouldn’t be happy about the possibility of Adriana taking the daughters. Not only would that be harder for him to see them, but moving kids around schools isn’t good. I am also not blaming Adriana either since she has every reason to want to take them too. But then again, we don’t know for sure if they are going with her.

If i remember correctly, Adriana didn’t take them with her when she was living in LA for ABS right? 

11 hours ago, jamiya said:

Moving for only 3 months?

It's just a guess, but I think it's for renovating her house. When you make a major renovation of a house, you usually rent another house during that time.

This makes sense...maybe that is why she is packing everything

Again for Vogue, each models agencies’ got credit for their models’ work but Adriana’s agency ( god knows if it is the SocietyNY or CAA) didn’t get any mention. Same for Maxmara or did i miss?

Some of her works, people tagged TheSocietyNY even after she signed with CAA but recently no one gets credit.

@laeteita   probably cause CAA isn’t a “modeling agency”. I’m not going to complain tho about what her deal with CAA is or what happened to The Society/Chris because we have been seeing here working more than before. And looks like she’s headed to another city with Andrea to work

3 hours ago, lucyford said:

@laeteita   probably cause CAA isn’t a “modeling agency”. I’m not going to complain tho about what her deal with CAA is or what happened to The Society/Chris because we have been seeing here working more than before. And looks like she’s headed to another city with Andrea to work

I did a little research. You probably already know this Adri is not the only model who works with CAA and CAA got credit for their model(s) works somehow. Also she is the only CAA client who clearly has no agent. 
+
why is she keeping TheSociety as a contact info on Insta?  

42 minutes ago, laeteita said:

So she was at the JLo’s party but no photos. She is going every SB party but somehow we barely see her photos.

JLo’s  was actually a private party in her house. There’s not really many pictures from there other than a few some of JLo’s guests posted with her.

Theres pictures of her at the concert on Getty.