Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

13 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

?

She had posted stories at the beach doing yoga and then with her cat. And 1-2 hours later deleted them and all her other quotes. So I was joking about her possibly reading on here and the complaints about what she posts. 

Did anyone save them tho?

1 minute ago, lucyford said:

She had posted stories at the beach doing yoga and then with her cat. And 1-2 hours later deleted them and all her other quotes. So I was joking about her possibly reading on here and the complaints about what she posts. 

OH NOO i was hoping you did

1 hour ago, lucyford said:

I get it.. but idk why she deleted.. sometimes I think she just don't know how to use it lol

5 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

I get it.. but idk why she deleted.. sometimes I think she just don't know how to use it lol

I’m pretty sure she knows what she’s doing. Why she deletes stories tho sometimes, who knows. She deleted yesterday’s stories in the morning too. Maybe just a Gemini episode lol

33 minutes ago, lucyford said:

I’m pretty sure she knows what she’s doing. Why she deletes stories tho sometimes, who knows. She deleted yesterday’s stories in the morning too. Maybe just a Gemini episode lol

Gemini's people are unstable? I don't understand too much about this, but this could explain a lot maybe

3 hours ago, ekn said:

Exactly. That’s what i thought when she deleted her stories last time.
I noticed she conected her IG and FB while she was in Egypt with Zahi Hawass’ team but wasn’t hoping to find her deleted stories on FB because my posts automatically got deleted from my FB when i did the same. (PS im not using the latest versions of the apps)

I think she kept her stories on FB intentionally, it’s impossible to being unaware of your IG stories are also been posted to FB if your accounts are verified.

I was in the middle of experiment to prove my statement until you hit me with the word: VERIFIED. LOL I totally forgot this detail and i know social networks apply different procedures to the verified accounts so i quit my experiment. But you're right it's almost impossible for her not noticing that her posts are also shown on FB.

2 hours ago, lucyford said:

Adriana isn’t the most aware person on social media even tho she’s verified. Remeber the ig hoax she fell for and people were making fun of her for someone with 12+ millions follows believing that crap. Im not sure she is intentionally keeping on her her FB. It wouldn’t make sense to me to want your stories to only be seen on FB and not IG, where her platform is bigger. No one really goes to FB go stories. As I said, it’s news to me there’s even that feature on FB now. Since most people don’t even use FB anymore at least in America unless its posts that are linked to IG. Plus, Adriana doesn’t even really pay attention to her FB. Or really any other platform other than IG. 

I agree on it doesn't make sense but i can make you a looong list consisting of her actions that don't make sense including keep deleting insta stories. She has unique personality and even if i usually don't understand the motivations behind her actions , i love it, i like her being unpredictable. 

+ Why did she recently connected her accounts if she doesn't care?.. And i think you're also haven't heard of some recent FB features since you totally ignore some facts.

About her hair, i'm not sure if i want to see her hair in lighter shade but quite sure i'm not fan of short hair on her.

21 minutes ago, laeteita said:

I agree on it doesn't make sense but i can make you a looong list consisting of her actions that don't make sense including keep deleting insta stories. She has unique personality and even if i usually don't understand the motivations behind her actions , i love it, i like her being unpredictable. 

+ Why did she recently connected her accounts if she doesn't care?.. And i think you're also haven't heard of some recent FB features since you totally ignore some facts.

About her hair, i'm not sure if i want to see her hair in lighter shade but quite sure i'm not fan of short hair on her.

Yes she’s mysterious... 

i honestly didn’t know this was a recent thing. Yes that’s true I’m not very familiar with FB anymore since here it’s not really used anymore. It’s all about IG these days. But I would assume maybe her team told her to do this or she decided to do this so her FB wouldn’t be completely inactive. And this is really how most people have their accounts. Where IG is their main platform but link to FB/Twitter so they aren’t “inactive” there. If she wouldn’t want those stories to be seen on her IG in the first place, I don’t think she’d leave them up 12+ hours (she did that with Saturday’s stories). Or even the quicker ones she deleted in like 1-2 hours (the one about her hair today and the beach yoga)

I think she looks good in brown hair. I think the black works great when she’s tan, but she hasn’t been doing it. Same with blonde, I think she’d need to tan for me to like it. I hope she didn’t cut it either. I missed seeing her in long hair.

Adriana's mystic has always been apart of her persona. I actually feel like social media took that away, and it was disappointing. I like it when she still comes across mysterious

I don't mind her deleting those stories because they were about nothing anyway lol. She probably thought that too.

I think I could call this more unstable personality than unique to be honest..I think maybe that it's not easy to relate with Adriana... 

And thats true the stories were about nothing, so no reason to delete but she does what she wants  

Some of those stories she posted are more intresting than most the things she puts on stories. She was actually posting herself not just quotes/memes. I don’t think anyone was trying to say it’s a big deal she deleted them, since stories aren’t a big deal to begin with. Just questioning why she posts them and deletes them. Some in a couple hours and some until the morning when she prob wakes up. 

People call geminis “crazy” for a reason. Gemini’s are said to get erratic mood swings too. Obviously not everyone believes in Astrology and not all people with the same sign are exactly the same. But Adriana has identified with Gemini’s before and said she changes her mind a lot. 

• 2 weeks later...