Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Just now, lucyford said:

Idk how to get the URL either... I’m using the app and there is no link 

Googling I found this:

1. STEP 1: Open the Tik Tok app. Find the video clip you want to download. Select “Share” on that specific video.
  2. STEP 2: Go To TikTokVideoDownload.com (this website) Go to this website, paste the Tik Tok share URL you obtained in the bar above. Press & Select the “Video” or “Song” Button.

@lucyford there's a way to get it on PC, but you have to install BlueStack and here is 1am, so I don't have time today, I'll try tomorrow to see if it works. If you could screen record the video I would really appreciate it 8since they expire after 24 hours, right?) :) I'll try tomorrow to see if I can get it on pc, but canyou please tell me what's Valentina's username, so i can fidn her? Thank you :)

6 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

@lucyford there's a way to get it on PC, but you have to install BlueStack and here is 1am, so I don't have time today, I'll try tomorrow to see if it works. If you could screen record the video I would really appreciate it 8since they expire after 24 hours, right?) :) I'll try tomorrow to see if I can get it on pc, but canyou please tell me what's Valentina's username, so i can fidn her? Thank you :)

No TikTok videos stay there. The ones I saw aren’t from today. Two are from a few days ago in Brazil. And the other only shows her a little and it’s from August. I’ll screen record them and post them in a couple minutes for everyone.

Just now, lucyford said:

No TikTok videos stay there. The ones I saw aren’t from today. Two are from a few days ago in Brazil. And the other only shows her a little and it’s from August. I’ll screen record them and post them in a couple minutes for everyone.

Thank you so much :)

41 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Sometimes Adriana's quotes on ig are so boring 🙄... or it's just me that need to stop to read this 

I don’t read the long ones she posts anymore lol. But she heard you and finally posted a story that isn’t a quote 

1 hour ago, lucyford said:

I don’t read the long ones she posts anymore lol. But she heard you and finally posted a story that isn’t a quote 

I don't read these too lol... and those about moon.. 😑 Oh thanks, I saw the new stories, not the best light but better than these quotes for sure

3 hours ago, lucyford said:

Just noticed Adriana unfollowed Eduardo and Sebastian. And they did the same. Wonder what’s up with that. 

Really? Again this drama? Not the 1° time she did that... Sebastian looks closer to Debby, but idk what the problem is this time

28 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Really? Again this drama? Not the 1° time she did that... Sebastian looks closer to Debby, but idk what the problem is this time

It’s weird cause she had been liking some of Sebastians posts. And she was just with Eduardo in Paris. Do you know what the drama was last time? Sebastian follows Ale and not Adri 😂

22 minutes ago, lucyford said:

It’s weird cause she had been liking some of Sebastians posts. And she was just with Eduardo in Paris. Do you know what the drama was last time? Sebastian follows Ale and not Adri 😂

Well she was with emir in London and unfollowed him at the same day... I don't know what happened the last time and this time...I don't follow Eduardo anymore (his posts about politics are totally opposite to my positioning)... Adrielle still follow Eduardo?

Idk why Adriana unfollowed some people, like Ziza, she is so nice and seems she really loves Adriana 

On 1/3/2020 at 2:45 PM, Sophie20 said:

Sometimes Adriana's quotes on ig are so boring 🙄... or it's just me that need to stop to read this 

I wish she’d just use her social media normally. Its 2020, a new decade. Her and her team should make it a resolution to do better at marketing and branding herself when it comes to social media 

Well as long as she’s not posting all those quotes and random things on her feed as she used to, whatever. Stories aren’t that serious. And she’s definitely not the only celeb/influencer who likes posting quotes and crap on stories. It’s better than nothing imo.

13 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

I wish she’d just use her social media normally. Its 2020, a new decade. Her and her team should make it a resolution to do better at marketing and branding herself when it comes to social media 

Agree, but it won't happen..

And I think she read here and is posting quotes and random things like crazy lol..btw the last one talk about change circle of friends lol

3 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

Agree, but it won't happen..

And I think she read here and is posting quotes and random things like crazy lol..btw the last one talk about change circle of friends lol

Lol is she reading? Cause now she deleted all her stories including new ones of herself