Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Does anyone on here go on lipstick alley? Adriana is definitely very appreciated there and I would say the comments are overwhelmingly positive. But can someone explain why there are so many comments on there by people intent on branding Adriana as a white woman? There are quite a few of those comments on that forum. 

8 hours ago, fieldofoptics said:

Does anyone on here go on lipstick alley? Adriana is definitely very appreciated there and I would say the comments are overwhelmingly positive. But can someone explain why there are so many comments on there by people intent on branding Adriana as a white woman? There are quite a few of those comments on that forum. 

It’s an African American forum. So they seem to always debate about if she is black or not. I don’t use it but I’ve seen what you are talking about. Debates about “claiming” Adriana. I’ve seen those debates on Twitter too and her getting dragged for it. Which to me doesn’t make sense.

14 hours ago, fieldofoptics said:

5 hours ago, lucyford said:

It’s an African American forum. So they seem to always debate about if she is black or not. I don’t use it but I’ve seen what you are talking about. Debates about “claiming” Adriana. I’ve seen those debates on Twitter too and her getting dragged for it. Which to me doesn’t make sense.

LSA is a special type of place lol. if you aren't african american, you're not gonna get it. I do agree it makes no sense why Adriana acknowledging in the past that she is of mixed heritage get people riled up. Its not their place. Her family and roots are hers, and are hers to claim. But, you're talking about a site that sometimes doesn't even see Beyonce or Rihanna as black but mixed, so ofcourse someone like Adriana who has a good deal of European features and her hair hasn't been curly since god knows when, they def want to brand her as just white. Its non sense. Just don't go on there making a thread about it, that will make them hate Adriana lol. But generally it is true, she has fans on there and they are mostly positive. Its only like a handful that are obsessed with her race there.  Also its a massive place for trolls too, keep that in mind. So it may not be about them being african american and wanting to decide who is more like them, but they know its important to others and so they say stuff about race to get people riled up. Ugh, like we said, the good thing is that its usually a very positive place for Adriana fans. They like her and think she is one of the most beautiful women ever. Adriana is still not the most problematic celebrity, therefore they are positive about her 

^ I'm not going to quote what you wrote because it's long but thanks for explaining. I guess them saying that about adriana is not surprising if they question whether or not Rihanna and Beyonce are black. 🙄 But that is incredibly stupid. Adriana doesn't identify as black obviously, and their calling her white is one thing even though it's incorrect and ridiculous. But to question whether black women are actually black because they have lighter skin and "white" features. 🙄 Ignorant. 

I do love though that she pops up in the most random threads because people immediately reference her as an ideal of beauty. The only non race related negative comments I see speak to her taste in men and the stuff she sometimes wears. Which is fair enough. 😅

4 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

Is this real???

If it's true, do you have any clue who this DJ, Mr Wallace, is??? I have never heard of him before.

EMzI9FxW4AIuPr4.jpg EMzJtrYXkAESF-G.jpg

With that English grammer, yes lol. Also, Adriana does know a few DJs. Not surprised Adriana goes out of her way for fans sometimes

The English didn’t actually seem that bad but yeah the grammar isn’t great. It does look like something she would type. That’s a very nice thing of her to do. I wonder if this DJ is from Brazil???? Cause I’m not sure if she’s even still there. I saw Lucas posted from Bahia in stories and you could see Adrielle with him but not Adriana. Can someone remind me Lucas’ relation to Adriana? 

1 minute ago, lucyford said:

The English didn’t actually seem that bad but yeah the grammar isn’t great. It does look like something she would type. That’s a very nice thing of her to do. I wonder if this DJ is from Brazil???? Cause I’m not sure if she’s even still there. I saw Lucas posted from Bahia in stories and you could see Adrielle with him but not Adriana. Can someone remind me Lucas’ relation to Adriana? 

From what I have seen in Adrielle's friends social media, Adriana didn't go to any party with them. So I guess tAdrielle is with her parents and Adriana with her mother.

13 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Adriana is always with Adrielle's friends when she's in Brazil... idk if Adriana has her own circle of friends in Salvador bc she is never there 

Well maybe cause she took her daughters this time she didn’t want to go to whatever party/concert Adrielle was at.

i wouldn’t imagine she has a “friend circle” in Brazil other than family since she left as a teen. And doesn’t go back that often.

She was with Adrielle and adrielle's friend and Lucca too... that was what I said, it's rare her to be there, she is not like Ale that is always in Floripa I know many people there...

For what I know Lucca was marko's friend from italy..marko lived there..I think Adriana meet him bc of marko

10 minutes ago, lucyford said:

Anyone know how to download videos from TikTok to post here? I saw Valentina has a couple videos with Adriana on her Tiktok

I don't have tiktok, it doesn't work on pc, but if you send me the URLs of those video I can try if I can get them.

Or try this, it seems you just need to paste the URl and you can downoad the video:

https://tiktokdownloader.net/it/