Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

@EsraLima I saw the beanies were sold out on the Puma US page within like a week of the launch. Her stuff seems to be doing good but it needed better promotion. A majority of the overpriced Balmain products sold out the day of the launch. Wish they would’ve put more effort in promoting ALxPuma. It’s funny to me Adriana helped promote a collab Shanina did on her stories during the summer. Yet she doesn’t ask Shanina to return the favor when she has something? She didn’t even send her collection to other models or celeb friends to promote on ig. Pretty sure Puma sent it to Josephine the other day not Adriana.

5 hours ago, EsraLima said:

Just saw some articles from Adriana's collection with Puma are sold out on the website ! 

1844931701_Capturedcran2019-12-1509_50_19.thumb.png.03abdebe33f0399fec71a016eccef1eb.png

I’m glad it did well with virtually no promo. Organic queen 👑 

Can you please share  some links of the articles?

11 hours ago, lucyford said:

@EsraLima I saw the beanies were sold out on the Puma US page within like a week of the launch. Her stuff seems to be doing good but it needed better promotion. A majority of the overpriced Balmain products sold out the day of the launch. Wish they would’ve put more effort in promoting ALxPuma. It’s funny to me Adriana helped promote a collab Shanina did on her stories during the summer. Yet she doesn’t ask Shanina to return the favor when she has something? She didn’t even send her collection to other models or celeb friends to promote on ig. Pretty sure Puma sent it to Josephine the other day not Adriana.

Lol what is your sign, you're so pessimistic majority of the time. "Adriana's material is still selling out and started selling out within the first week of it being launched" "but Another powerhouse hf brand's material sold out on the first day". Doesn't make Adriana's obvious accomplishment less, especially since Adriana is not a powerhouse fashion brand like Balmain, who cares if it sales out quicker just by a few days. They have an entire history of doing collabs and being a fashion brand in general. This is Adriana's first time doing something like this and what happened with it is remarkable. Not worth talking about what anybody else has going on.

That being said, this is why I now hate coming in here. People focus on so much negative, even when there is something worth celebrating, shooting it down with bad comparisons

@Souled-Out  I wasn’t being a pessimist. I said her collection seems to have done fine. I said some of her stuff sold out within the week as being a good sign. I brought up the Balmain collab to say how they promoted it so much and teased it like a month before the launch. Was just saying I wish Puma would have done better at promoting Adriana’s collab cause obviously that makes a differenece. Which I don’t think you or anyone here could really disagree that her collab wasn’t promoted the best. 

On 12/15/2019 at 3:48 PM, Souled-Out said:

That being said, this is why I now hate coming in here. People focus on so much negative, even when there is something worth celebrating, shooting it down with bad comparisons

Finally someone says it.! There was a time I’d lurk BZ everyday. Now it’s once a week (if that) unless she has an appearance or event. Why rush in here to see the same negativity and criticism about everything she does. I sometimes wonder if certain people are actually fans. Lord knows I don’t always agree with everything Adriana does and I don’t view her with rose colored glasses anymore like I did when I was younger but yikes, with “fans” like these, who needs haters. That’s why I didn’t even trip when Clauds threatened to shut General Discussion down. Like, what’s the point anymore. 

22 hours ago, lucyford said:

Saw this and couldn’t not share it. If the translation and news is correct, looks like Metin got exposed for being a fraud.

F637CCD7-E0AB-4F15-9891-3505CD8C2B2E.jpeg

Holy shit. Adriana needs to be thanking the REAL god, for getting her away from this man. She dodged a major bullet. I hope someone tells her about this and she realize how careful she must be with choosing her men and how lucky she is. Seriously. Imagine if she would have continued with his behind. He would have tarnished her image and name so badly as well as her personal life.

@Souled-Out I hope she realizes how much Metin must’ve manipulated her. I think she’ll see it tho, it’s all over Turkish news using her name and Turks talking about it on Twitter. Adriana seems to look at what people are saying about her seeing that a few times recently she’s posted screenshots of articles mentioning her and posting it on stories. 

@4BWL I’m not trying to start anything but I’m not sure if you were calling me a “hater” because of what I had said regarding Adriana’s Puma collab. Maybe I didn’t make myslef clear but I wasn’t hating on Adriana as you and @Souled-Out seem to think. I was more criticizing Puma and their questionable promoting when it comes to Adriana. They did a questionable job advertising her collab in my opinion. And her past work for them as a matter of fact. Like I’ve only seen her on their main ig page a number of times yet it’s full of Cara and Selena when they do something. They also do stories/highlights where they repost celebs/sponsers wearing Puma. Yet they’ve never reposted Adriana despite her making multiple Puma posts. They just do a questionable job when it comes to anything Adriana. Like I was actually expecting Adri to wear one of the Puma x Balmain dresses to the FNN Awards since she was there for PUMA!! Which I won’t complain about cause I thought the Balmiam collection was horrible but I just find it questionable they didn’t get Adri to wear Puma for that. But like I said, I think her collab seems to have done fine despite Puma not marketing it the best. I hope we can see a second collab since Adri was really happy about it. 

Speaking of Puma, I know we had seen someone who works for Puma say they couldnt wait see her in Paris soon some weeks ago. I wonder if that’s why she seems to be killing some time in Egypt. Maybe she’s going to Paris from there. 

6 hours ago, lucyford said:

@4BWL I’m not trying to start anything but I’m not sure if you were calling me a “hater” because of what I had said regarding Adriana’s Puma collab. Maybe I didn’t make myslef clear but I wasn’t hating on Adriana as you and @Souled-Out seem to think.

I'm not just referring to this instance. This is a build up. General Discussion used to be fun but literally every time I check it, you're in here with  a long paragraph criticizing her for the smallest, little things.  I've been a fan since 2002 and she's given me (as well as other longtime fans) some eye-roll inducing moments over the years but I've never seen any of us sitting around talking negatively about her the way you do. Clauds gave Adriana props on her 2019 just 2 pages ago and you rushed in to put a negative spin on it. Someone posted about her PUMA gear being sold out, "well it didn't sell out quick enough."  I'm at work so I don't even want to go back to relive the other things but yeah, it's chronic pessimistic content.

The rules don't state, "you have to only praise Adriana and kiss her 🍑 in order to post" but Jesus Christ! So I'm not calling you a "hater" but if there are haters out there, they can just sit back and watch you do the criticizing of her for them.

1 hour ago, 4BWL said:

I'm not just referring to this instance. This is a build up. General Discussion used to be fun but literally every time I check it, you're in here with  a long paragraph criticizing her for the smallest, little things.  I've been a fan since 2002 and she's given me (as well as other longtime fans) some eye-roll inducing moments over the years but I've never seen any of us sitting around talking negatively about her the way you do. Clauds gave Adriana props on her 2019 just 2 pages ago and you rushed in to put a negative spin on it. Someone posted about her PUMA gear being sold out, "well it didn't sell out quick enough."  I'm at work so I don't even want to go back to relive the other things but yeah, it's chronic pessimistic content.

The rules don't state, "you have to only praise Adriana and kiss her 🍑 in order to post" but Jesus Christ! So I'm not calling you a "hater" but if there are haters out there, they can just sit back and watch you do the criticizing of her for them.

+ 1

To all this,

Also, Metin is in no way, shape or form related to Adriana anymore. Move that discussion about his legal issues to the General Celebrity Gossip thread as it is not relatedto Dri. He's going to jail, Adriana dumped him ages ago now let's all move on from this episode and not clog this thread ffs. 

3 hours ago, 4BWL said:

I just explained that I wasn’t hating on Adriana’s collab. I never said her collab didn’t sell fast enough. Nor was I trying too. I brought up that some of her things sold out in the first week as a correction to it just now being mentioned on here. I mentioned Balmain selling out in a day trying to say how much of a difference good promoting does and questioning why Puma could’nt put half the effort with ALxPuma. Which again, that’s not criticizing her, that’s criticizing Puma when it comes to Adriana.

Also 2 has pages ago, I did not put a negative spin to Clauds. In fact I was trying to do the complete opposite. I said how Adriana this year worked more than the last couple years because Clauds was saying that opposite. Clauds had said Adriana took this year to be home more and whatnot. Which anyone on this forum should know that’s not true. We’ve seen Adriana more active working than ever. 

I’m not trying to be argumentative with you right now. Just hoping to clarify to you and anyone who may think I was speaking negatively about Adriana. 

42 minutes ago, lucyford said:

I just explained that I wasn’t hating on Adriana’s collab. I never said her collab didn’t sell fast enough. Nor was I trying too. I brought up that some of her things sold out in the first week as a correction to it just now being mentioned on here. I mentioned Balmain selling out in a day trying to say how much of a difference good promoting does and questioning why Puma could’nt put half the effort with ALxPuma. Which again, that’s not criticizing her, that’s criticizing Puma when it comes to Adriana.

Also 2 has pages ago, I did not put a negative spin to Clauds. In fact I was trying to do the complete opposite. I said how Adriana this year worked more than the last couple years because Clauds was saying that opposite. Clauds had said Adriana took this year to be home more and whatnot. Which anyone on this forum should know that’s not true. We’ve seen Adriana more active working than ever. 

I’m not trying to be argumentative with you right now. Just hoping to clarify to you and anyone who may think I was speaking negatively about Adriana. 

Balmain is a luxury fashion house that's been around since 1945. If Puma didn't promote it, it still would've sold out. It was a happy moment when EsraLima posted the news. You could've just let it went instead of making a non-comparable comparison. Maybe I read the thing 2 pages ago wrong (it was late last night when I posted so I was tired) but it still doesn't negate how you jump on things when it's unnecessary. At the end of the day, the majority of your posts that I've seen have been negative, critical and making something out of nothing so....:Amelie_wft:

But I don't want to clog up the thread going back and forth so let's agree to disagree.

@4BWL obviously Balmain was a bigger collab and a bigger investment. So sure more promoting makes sense but I think they couldve done more for ALxPuma. I’m just saying Puma does bad at promoting anything with Adriana. Just look at all the Cara and Selena posts on Puma’s IG when they do something. Meanwhile they post 1 picture of Adriana’s campaigns if even that. When EsraLima shared items were sold out, I jumped in trying to say how some of those were actually sold out within the first week. Was trying to give her collab more credit. 

I explained what I was trying to say because maybe it wasn’t clear in my first post seeing that 2 of you pointed out that I was being negative. If you still think I was being a “hater”, then ok whatever agree to disagree.

@lucyford just likes to see things from both ends and I’m kinda like that so I get where she’s coming. I mean, she didn’t say or imply the ALxPuma line flopped, she just merely stated the obvious. The collab didn’t receive the promotion it should have gotten, both Adriana and Puma failed to do so. And it’s only natural to say that the line would have been an even greater success if they promoted it the right way.

But yeah, I get everyone’s point as well. A win is a win regardless

You do also have the option of ignoring a comment so as to not bring further attention to it. What is the purpose of furthering a point that you see unnecessary in the first place by ensuring 5 more posts on the board about that very topic? I agree that there doesn't seem to be an objective reason to bring up Balmain's line. Don't see why it's necessary to even engage if you truly think someone is making constant comments in bad faith. If you don't address the comment, the talking point is more likely to die down, and you won't contribute to there being several more posts about the unnecessary topic. 

Adriana should be leaving for Brazil soon enough per her story. I'm thinking that she'll be in Brazil through New years? Hope we see a lot of pictures ❤️. I feel like we haven't seen many photos this month.

The Metin thing. Good lord. Someone that speaks Turkish -- how legit is this? I understand that it's all over the Turkish news. But is it speculation? Has there been anything tangible cited pertaining to an actual court date or something of the sort? The message board patrol has commanded us to refrain from discussing this on the board so please pm me instead.