Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

12 hours ago, fieldofoptics said:

Also, I know that we'll get policed for having the audacity to discuss Adriana's love life (in *her* thread 😅), since that seems to be an arbitrarily enforced rule in Adriana's thread,  but I'm going to say what I feel like saying anyway.

I'm glad for Adriana. She broke up with Metin and had a brief fling or whatever that was with Emir, nothing wrong with that just having fun. She is kind of doing her own thing and she seems happy and stress free. It's such a contrast from before. I'm sure she'll find someone soon enough and hopefully it'll be someone that does well by her. I'm enjoying that she's learned how to enjoy her own company and let things kind of fall as they may. 

I agree, I will be hopeful and optimistic for her that NEXT time she is in a real serious relationship, it will be a good one for someone like her

27 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Adriana is in Egypt for vacation or work?

Probably work. If she went on vacation right now, i'd imagine it would be to brazil because it seems like she is going to spend the holidays there. Egypt is random for her to go for vacation at this moment. I bet the next time she goes for vacation it will be to brazil

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

Adriana is in Egypt for vacation or work?

I agree she must be working. She was just there and did tourist things the first time. I think she wanted to go to Art Basal too but had work in Egypt. 

@Souled-Out I think she was serious about Emir. I don’t think he was about her. He’s apparently back with his girlfriend of 7 years there were rumors he was still seeing while with Adriana. But I’ve mentioned it before, Adriana taking him to Harpers party and going to other events with him sounds like she was serious. When did she do that with Metin? Big difference between her fling with Harvey and her relationship with Emir. Plus I don’t see Adriana wanting to run around with a rich guy around Europe for a “fling” rather than being with her kids. She not 20 yrs old anymore. 

1 minute ago, Sophie20 said:

But what work she can be doing there? Really about emir? Didn't know that

I have no clue. Maybe more for Vogue???? 

Yes I didn’t mention it when news came out because we know what happened last time he was mentioned on here... But Turkish media reported that he’s in London with her. And he posted the next day in London so it’s prob accurate. 

5 hours ago, lucyford said:

I agree she must be working. She was just there and did tourist things the first time. I think she wanted to go to Art Basal too but had work in Egypt. 

@Souled-Out I think she was serious about Emir. I don’t think he was about her. He’s apparently back with his girlfriend of 7 years there were rumors he was still seeing while with Adriana. But I’ve mentioned it before, Adriana taking him to Harpers party and going to other events with him sounds like she was serious. When did she do that with Metin? Big difference between her fling with Harvey and her relationship with Emir. Plus I don’t see Adriana wanting to run around with a rich guy around Europe for a “fling” rather than being with her kids. She not 20 yrs old anymore. 

I think the point is that she didn't seem beaten up over what happened with Emir and in comparison to how she responds to most of her break ups, it seemed pretty inconsequential. She didn't seem to care. 

Regardless of the way she perceived any of them though she seems to be in a good mental space and is back to showing her personality to the world. Good energy into the new year. 

5 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

Probably work. If she went on vacation right now, i'd imagine it would be to brazil because it seems like she is going to spend the holidays there. Egypt is random for her to go for vacation at this moment. I bet the next time she goes for vacation it will be to brazil

Could it be an old picture that she's just sharing? I think she would have probably mentioned that but just wondering because the only thing I've seen referencing Egypt is the story she posted on ig. If she's there though, twice in one year! Lucky. 

Also what stemmed from the business meeting she had with Higgins from shark tank? I think that was back in September so it hasn't been that long but it seems like she's been contemplating making a move. I feel like she's had a few of these meetings throughout the year though and nothing that we can see has come from them yet. Is she still considering acting? 

1 hour ago, fieldofoptics said:

I think the point is that she didn't seem beaten up over what happened with Emir and in comparison to how she responds to most of her break ups, it seemed pretty inconsequential. She didn't seem to care. 

Regardless of the way she perceived any of them though she seems to be in a good mental space and is back to showing her personality to the world. Good energy into the new year. 

This i can agree with. She seems to not be bothered by it and like she’s doing good.

I think the Egypt picture is new. Adriana usually posts new stories in real time unless its a repost. Or she’s mentioned if it was from the day before. Also, she hasn’t  been posting on stories and didn’t even post from her last event. She seems like she’s been busy there. Plus she posted it in what would have been 3/4 AM in Miami, so I don’t think she’s in the states.

Idk what the deal is with Matt Higgins. But she met with him last year and then this year posted a pic from last year with him giving him a shoutout for being her business partner. No clue what that’s about or what they’ve done together in the last year. But they didn’t meet in September when she posted that picture on stories. It was old. I believe he posted it the day she became a US citizen to congratulate her.

I thought she could be considering acting when she signed to CAA. I remember her showing us her script a few months ago from that show she did an episode for with the Fantasy bra. So maybe it is on her mind. Honestly tho I’m not sure how well that would go. Models are usually hired for acting roles to play the hot girl with 2 lines lol. And especially her having her accent, I’m not sure she’d be one to get big roles.

19 hours ago, lucyford said:

This i can agree with. She seems to not be bothered by it and like she’s doing good.

I think the Egypt picture is new. Adriana usually posts new stories in real time unless its a repost. Or she’s mentioned if it was from the day before. Also, she hasn’t  been posting on stories and didn’t even post from her last event. She seems like she’s been busy there. Plus she posted it in what would have been 3/4 AM in Miami, so I don’t think she’s in the states.

Idk what the deal is with Matt Higgins. But she met with him last year and then this year posted a pic from last year with him giving him a shoutout for being her business partner. No clue what that’s about or what they’ve done together in the last year. But they didn’t meet in September when she posted that picture on stories. It was old. I believe he posted it the day she became a US citizen to congratulate her.

I thought she could be considering acting when she signed to CAA. I remember her showing us her script a few months ago from that show she did an episode for with the Fantasy bra. So maybe it is on her mind. Honestly tho I’m not sure how well that would go. Models are usually hired for acting roles to play the hot girl with 2 lines lol. And especially her having her accent, I’m not sure she’d be one to get big roles.

Yeah you're right I just saw her recent stories and she is in Cairo. Really curious what work she's there for and can't wait to see it. 

I didn't know that Higgins photo was from last year! I feel like a lot of the business meetings adriana does give her a lot of energy in the short term, but I don't think we've really seen anything come from them so far. Other than maybe the reality show she did? I think with the whole acting thing she seems to work on her English skills on and off. Then again maybe she consistently works on improving but doesn't post about it all the time. I don't know how much better she has gotten with sentence structure and pronunciation. I think at this point if she were to start acting closer to age 40, it would be pretty tough to build her skills and find her way into a serious role. Thankfully she still looks amazing so maybe for the more frivolous roles if she's up for them -- that kind of thing could be good for her. I think she likes the idea of  being a bond girl. She may have even posted about it once. With the new bond films featuring Daniel Craig, I think they have about 2-3 women in the movie? All of them play bond-esque girls even if there may be one main one. I think adriana could get one of the smaller roles in bond. It would be good for her too because those movies are usually big and watched by many. 

Do you guys think adriana posts these herself or that her team does? I am pretty sure adriana does but I want to believe it's not her and that it's her team because they are so so corny and they really do make me cringe. 

Girl!!! You are almost 40 😅😭😭😭 please stop!!! This is the kind of thing that I would expect like a 15 year old white girl from a middle class suburb in Michigan to have in her instagram bio. I can't. 

7EA30811-F5A9-4AAE-9D31-15E91F3A9E81.jpeg

@fieldofoptics  I don’t think Adriana even has a social media team. They would post more if she did. Like she did a horrible job promoting her Puma collection. She didn’t even do a swipe up and only one picture of it was posted on feed. Lol I remember Daniella the hairstylist did a better job promoting it for Adriana. She also didn’t post about her last event. And let’s not forget when she fell for that old FB hoax on ig lollll. Cringy. I’ve said this so many times that she needs a social media team. 

Andrea also reposted that quote too before her lol.

Also a correction to something I said earlier, Adriana did post that she was at a business meeting in Miami on her stories around September. We never saw with who tho. But the Higgins picture she reposted on stories was old. He shared it to congratulate her. So it looks like they’ve been working together for a bit over a year now. For what? No clue what his role is.

@Sophie20 Yeah I hate she never shows us behind the scenes. Only Maybelline if we are lucky. But I think it’s cause she’s said she’s superstitious and doesn’t like to show us/tell us about things until they are done. And i guess she likes the surprise factor. I also hate how sometimes she’s showing us everything and then sometimes nothing of what she’s doing/where she is.

3 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

What a random meeting Adriana and Calvin Harris at the piramids lol... I think she went there to work but now she is strolling.. what a beautiful place

I don't know anything about him other than that he dated Taylor swift 🤮

But he looks good next to adriana, maybe it's just the height. Not advocating anything but just saying.