Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

9 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

I have been an active member of this forum for 5 years if I remember well, and the General Discussion thread here was closed for a short period of time thanks to annoying Edelman fans coming here from other forums. So it was closed before, even if shortly.

That being said, I am strongly against closing a thread just because some people can't respect the rules, so us other correct users get negatively affected too. Instead of limiting a function for all the forum users, why notsend a warning to  the ones who go against the rules, and if the violation gets repeated ban them? Sure it's more time consuming then closing everything, I get it, but the admins are here to help the forum, i.e. the correct members and contributors, not punish them because others can't respect the rules.

This is just my opinion, of course, and I respect the tremendous amount of work running a forum like this requires, but as a user that never got any kind of warning for my conduit here I don't like to get threats from the admins to loose access to some funcionalities because others didn't respect the rules.

Closing a thread is the last resource, but honestly, this thread is constantly a mess and it's exhausting. The same subject keeps coming up time and time again and I can't devote my moderating time to one single thread. I get what you mean and obviously you are a very valued member and you along others manage to always stay out of these nonsense discussions and speculations but truth is, no one in the staff can be devoted to moderating this one thread, we've banned/warned people before over this same thing.

Adriana's ex-boyfriends and the people they are dating currently and etc has nothing to do with Adriana, and posting over and over again articles from Turkish/Serbian/whatever media in Turkish -which btw, is against the forum rules, because the official language here is English- that are about X dude dating Y woman adds nothing to the forum nor is related to Adriana. I (and many others of the mods) have posted the same warning time after time. 

All said and done, I've given the last general warning. There's a thin line between discussing Adriana's life (aka General Discussion) and flat out calling her names because of the people she dates and what she does with her personal life and diseminating every little detail that is not even actually related to her or that has been mentioned twenty times before.

MOVING ON ...

I think 2019 could have been better in terms of diveristy, but I also understand she's getting older and probably wants to spend more time with her girls now that they are older and have to have more steady routine, she's clearly taking money jobs now which honestly, good for her. I do find it hilarious how Adriana closed the last VSFS without even knowing it lol.

I hate this back and forth over something silly like this... but it’s not going against the rules to talk about who Adriana is seeing. Also NO ONE was calling her names. I’m not sure where those accusations are coming from. No one had any issues with what was being discussed.

Also, Adriana hasn’t exactly been taking “money jobs” this year. She did more editorials this year than she had in the past few years combined. Not many “money jobs” outside her usual contracts other than BCBG. Which is fine, it’s good to see her back doing editorials. She worked this year a lot more and was away more from home for events/shoots/vacations.

So we cant talk about her personal Life in terms of boyfriends? Thats it?

I agree Lucy! Adriana travelled much more this year, for fun and work.. I think her kids understand since she always travelled, and they spend a lot of time at markos house either

2 hours ago, EsraLima said:

Agree! I hope she will do fashion shows in 2020! Also, I hope she'll attend more fashion related events. There was the British Fashion Awards yesterday I don't get why she never attends that kind of event...

Agree I would’ve liked to seen her at BFA. But she is supposed to be at the Footwear Awards today to give Puma an award. So she couldn’t have attended. 

I’m still unsure why she didn’t hasn’t been attending the MET anymore if she’s going to events that are outside industry like VMAS, movie premier, and sciene galas. She also doesn’t attend fashion shows much even when she is there for fashion week.

Good news,

Puma just announced its interim report (financial results of previous month) even if it doesnt't show seperatedly Adriana's collection's sales for now, as total, sales are higher than first two quarters, even higher than brand's expectations. And according to report this growth is related to recent collobrations. Her collection has been available globally since November 1st on PUMA.com so report includes her collection's sales too.

To summarize the info given, Adriana's collection is doing well and by the end of 2019 we will able to see 'Club Lima''s sales per each pieces of collection with details in the Puma's annual financial report.

Source: https://about.puma.com/en/investor-relations/financial-reports?plinkID=12356&mktID=AFF%3ARU%3A442763_bfe9a3d85121c932dd6b3e0a7759708d_Banners%3AAffiliate%3ARU&utm_source=442763&utm_medium=bfe9a3d85121c932dd6b3e0a7759708d&utm_campaign=Affiliate&admitad_uid=bfe9a3d85121c932dd6b3e0a7759708d&tagtag_uid=bfe9a3d85121c932dd6b3e0a7759708d#

On 12/2/2019 at 3:57 PM, nhlovesadri said:

I have been an active member of this forum for 5 years if I remember well, and the General Discussion thread here was closed for a short period of time

Instead of limiting a function for all the forum users, why notsend a warning to  the ones who go against the rules, and if the violation gets repeated ban them?

Agreed what you wrote about giving warning point except your profile says 3 years of you being member.

1 hour ago, ekn said:

Good news,

To summarize the info given, Adriana's collection is doing well

Good. I wish we would able to see the allocation of “promotional budget” because advertising of her collection is too weak in comparison to Cara’s collection. But i’m sure if she will end up with matching the expectation she will get another big campaign with Puma like Cara’s Balmain X Puma line.

@laeteita According to Daily Mail, she joked about it on stage so I’m not sure we’ll get a video. Weird they live streamed the carpet but not the actual award ceremony.

Speaking of the Daily Mail article, when did she say this???? Did they just make that up cause she used to say she’d leave VS at 40 and that would be 2021 for her? Doesn’t sound like her to be talking about retiring fully in 2 years.

7D05357F-8D66-4F63-A751-3A79C0EDFCE1.jpeg

17 hours ago, lucyford said:

@laeteita According to Daily Mail, she joked about it on stage so I’m not sure we’ll get a video. Weird they live streamed the carpet but not the actual award ceremony.

Speaking of the Daily Mail article, when did she say this???? Did they just make that up cause she used to say she’d leave VS at 40 and that would be 2021 for her? Doesn’t sound like her to be talking about retiring fully in 2 years.

7D05357F-8D66-4F63-A751-3A79C0EDFCE1.jpeg

She said from VS and not retiring of everything. 

@lucyford Regardless of what is written in the article, i can't see Adriana completely quit modeling because she seems enjoying every moment of it. In one of her recent interview she already mentioned she has been selective about works to do so it's ok to keep going after 40.

Of course, i'm saying this bc i'm considering she will start a business soon to support her financially otherwise she can't quit modeling. Actually it also depends to success of her skin care brand.

+

Marko's financial situation is really good so Adriana doesn't have to worry about her childrens' future in financially , this i think is the exact reason why she hasn't started any business yet. 

1 hour ago, laeteita said:

@lucyford Regardless of what is written in the article, i can't see Adriana completely quit modeling because she seems enjoying every moment of it. In one of her recent interview she already mentioned she has been selective about works to do so it's ok to keep going after 40.

Of course, i'm saying this bc i'm considering she will start a business soon to support her financially otherwise she can't quit modeling. Actually it also depends to success of her skin care brand.

+

Marko's financial situation is really good so Adriana doesn't have to worry about her childrens' future in financially , this i think is the exact reason why she hasn't started any business yet. 

She is valued to have a net worth wealth of 85 million US $, she doesn't need anything to support her finances. She could retire and live out of the incomes from investing that money, and in a completely carefull way without much exposure to financial risks. She said it before and recently again, at the "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood" premiere, now she does her work out of passion, not for the money, that of course is a very good perk, but not the reason she lives this kind of life anc career she has.

1 hour ago, nhlovesadri said:

She is valued to have a net worth wealth of 85 million US $, she doesn't need anything to support her finances. She could retire and live out of the incomes from investing that money, and in a completely carefull way without much exposure to financial risks. She said it before and recently again, at the "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood" premiere, now she does her work out of passion, not for the money, that of course is a very good perk, but not the reason she lives this kind of life anc career she has.

Rationally we can't know her net worth until she herself decides to say because neither of those sources that says 85$ are more reliable than the sources we are not allowed to post here (LOL). But still even if she has this amount in her bank account, relying on the money that earned in the past and not having a permanent income never ends up in good situation. Especially 85M is not much money  for the rest of her life for someone who lives like her. Gisele Bündchen for example makes 85$M in two years in her business according to same sources.

Investing is like gambling, you don't always win. Especially, investing the only finance source you have without having an income is ..... God Forbid.

She needs a business.

@laeteita She makes more money in a year than most people will make in their lifetime. Idk why you are making it sound like she has to worry financially. 85M is more than enough. What do you mean it’s not much “for someone that lives like her”? She’s lived in the same house for the past 10 years, it’s prob paid off. Nor does she seem to blow money on things like cars for example.

15 hours ago, lucyford said:

@laeteita She makes more money in a year than most people will make in their lifetime. Idk why you are making it sound like she has to worry financially. 85M is more than enough. What do you mean it’s not much “for someone that lives like her”? She’s lived in the same house for the past 10 years, it’s prob paid off. Nor does she seem to blow money on things like cars for example.

Laeteita is right though. Those articles claiming to know exact net worth are notoriously unreliable. Let's say for a moment that Adriana's net worth is actually 85M, this doesn't mean that she has 85M sitting in a bank that is saved for her use. We don't have a way to qualify how much of her estimated net worth is actually money she has saved for future spending. 

I don't think that they meant "someone that lives like her" in a derogatory sense. Probably just meant that she's a celebrity. So sure she makes more in a year than most make in a lifetime but she probably does have expenses that differ than most people. She doesn't seem super lavish or into collecting luxury vehicles, I agree. But I don't think that paints a full picture in the sense of her retiring and living off of what she's earned for the rest of her life like another comment suggested. It would probably be unwise to do that right now. 

I agree overall with most of you about the present and that she doesn't need to rely on Marko for financial support in the near future. I also didn't know he was in an especially good position financially. Investments? 

Also, I know that we'll get policed for having the audacity to discuss Adriana's love life (in *her* thread 😅), since that seems to be an arbitrarily enforced rule in Adriana's thread,  but I'm going to say what I feel like saying anyway.

I'm glad for Adriana. She broke up with Metin and had a brief fling or whatever that was with Emir, nothing wrong with that just having fun. She is kind of doing her own thing and she seems happy and stress free. It's such a contrast from before. I'm sure she'll find someone soon enough and hopefully it'll be someone that does well by her. I'm enjoying that she's learned how to enjoy her own company and let things kind of fall as they may.