Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

1 hour ago, Corner said:

I’m living for everyone at twitter saying Adriana’s retirement is the real reason the vsfs is cancelled 😂

Its the truth, people who say it was rihanna don't know any better. They don't realize VS was having a fashion show every year as long as Adriana was there. Kudos to Adriana for ignoring the drama, she def knows about it though, she read a fan IG story that posted the article E made about VS decline

This tweet went viral sayings she was the real reason why VS cancelled the show

It looks like she is headed back to brazil soon for the holidays again, I hope! Because she always shares alot of pics when there

42 minutes ago, Sassygirl said:

She just commented on Julian Edelman last post used 🔥🔥🔥 lol someone misses someone hmmmmm

It’s been obvious since she started following him again and liking his pictures super fast that i concluded she had/has post notifications. Plus she was watching the Pats game last night.

F492C76F-2A0C-4D35-A4CA-25A4031F3E23.jpeg

Just now, Sassygirl said:

I agree LucyFord, I’ve noticed that also fast likes and notifications are mostly likely on. I was wondering how long it was going to take for her to comment on a post.

I wasn’t actually excepting her too since I don’t think she’d even comment or like much when they were dating. But yeah clearly she’s got her eye on him and prob talking to him.

16 minutes ago, Sassygirl said:

@lucyford I agree .. you have a point there.

i often wonder why he u followed Diane Sorde I’ve noticed she just recently unfollowed him Diane it took her a while lol .. 

She prob hadn’t noticed he unfollowed her. Guess we have to wait and see if Adriana starts showing up to Boston to see if that means anything. 

I am being OPTIMISTIC and remembering she has ALWAYS been a pats fan and she did post about their game last night. I noticed he unfollowed the other girl but I honestly don't know if that was when Adriana followed him back. But I do remember before Adriana followed him back and Adriana was kinda still with metin, he was still liking pics on her profile and liked a few posts that was about her retirement from VS.

Who knows where this will actually. Maybe no where. I mean it was clear cr7 had her on his notification posts before his girlfriend got pregnant LMAO how awkward it must be for him because they ended up being acquaintances

Sometimes I question what Adriana posts in her feed. Like that’s a weird selfie that isn’t gonna get many likes. She should’ve posted the car selfie from yesterday instead. Nor do I get why she only shared one picture from ALxPuma and misses so many good posts others do of her.