Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Just now, lucyford said:

Oh I don’t like him either. I remeber his fans saying he’d be seen at bars with girls while dating Adriana. But what do you mean his fans called her a stalker??

Lol I doubt many men would care about her having kids if that meant dating a supermodel. Edelman has a kid himself with a girl he was cheating with. And Metin would come running back like the leach he always was. And didn’t Harvey have a mental breakdown when she left him? I mean they all dated her knowing she had kids. Being a single parent isn’t uncommon at all these days. 

His fans said that she ran after him, that never was the opposite, like him being in Miami to see her bla.bla

Who said a men care about her kids?

I said many fans here don't want her with any of her exes (joe, metin etc etc)

26 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

His fans said that she ran after him, that never was the opposite, like him being in Miami to see her bla.bla

She ran after him? I don’t see where they even get that argument from. 

Oh my bad lol I misread and thought you were talking about her being a single mom. But yeah a lot of us don’t want her with her with any of her exes but like they have all been crappy since she divorced. Lol if you think about it, Edelman was actually one of the better ones. Which says a lot cause he was no good.

36 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

She ran after him? I don’t see where they even get that argument from. But his fans were crazy. 

Oh my bad lol I misread and thought you were talking about her being a single mom. But yeah a lot of us don’t want her with any of her exes but like they have all been crappy since she divorced. Lol if you think about it, Edelman was actually one of the better ones. Which says a lot cause he was no good.

1 hour ago, lucyford said:

Saw this in her comments. Guess she’ll be back in Paris soon again. 

4143F3A0-F74D-4C74-91A7-72FBD17ACD6D.jpeg

Good. i hope it’s for Puma since he is a personal trainer and also because her collection is now available everywhere in EU. Time for promo in Europe.

I noticed her collection is pricier than Cara’s previous one (not +Balmain). I surprised because her pieces seem more basic in comparison to Cara’s. And the material they used must be same for both collection.

37 minutes ago, laeteita said:

Good. i hope it’s for Puma since he is a personal trainer and also because her collection is now available everywhere in EU. Time for promo in Europe.

I noticed her collection is pricier than Cara’s previous one (not +Balmain). I surprised because her pieces seem more basic in comparison to Cara’s. And the material they used must be same for both collection.

I didn’t know he was a trainer for Puma. I was checking his old stories on his IG and it looks like he was with Adriana last time she was in Paris. So I guess that for sure means that day she had the yellow makeup she was shooting for Puma.

53 minutes ago, laeteita said:

Are these throwback photos from Adriana’s family related to current news? 
Current news:

Probably, or maybe just because it's the time of the year when they usually are all about the VSFS. 
Anyway I don't understand why is everyone saying the VSFS is cancelled, it's been announced months ago already 

6 minutes ago, EsraLima said:

Probably, or maybe just because it's the time of the year when they usually are all about the VSFS. 
Anyway I don't understand why is everyone saying the VSFS is cancelled, it's been announced months ago already 

She reposted Cristina's ig stories, she has posted 2017 show throwbacks for days since they were there these days 2 years ago, but the ones I posted are the only one with her in them. It's mostly pictures of her family and friends doing the turists in China while Adriana was working.

1 hour ago, EsraLima said:

Because their CEO recently admitted that show might cancelled for good.