Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Anyone else find this kind of interesting? Adriana follows this meme page (and the page is hilarious tbh). The owner of the page knows Adriana follows and has given her a shout out for following / always liking posts multiple times. He or she posted a meme today referring to a model with daddy issues. And in the caption used "angelic adriana". If it was like an intentional thing, Adriana either didn't get it or didn't care because she liked the meme. If she did think it was intentionally done and still liked it, even better. 

But do you guys think the meme creator used her name with intent? Not arguing there is something wrong if he or she did. I'm just surprised I guess. I know they like Adriana - so if it's intentional it's just in jest. I found it interesting because they could have used her name in any of the other captions where models are referenced without the tag of "daddy issues". 

Edit: Looking through their posts -- it's clear that they often add a descriptor in front of "model" and often times it is related to insecurity or daddy issues. So I'm sure it didn't cross their mind and it wasn't intentional. It just happens to be the case that adriana has daddy issues. Good meme nonetheless. 

2B9502F8-1CBC-4E4D-BFB5-3BDBD1CA5F02.jpeg

1 hour ago, fieldofoptics said:

Anyone else find this kind of interesting? Adriana follows this meme page (and the page is hilarious tbh). The owner of the page knows Adriana follows and has given her a shout out for following / always liking posts multiple times. He or she posted a meme today referring to a model with daddy issues. And in the caption used "angelic adriana". If it was like an intentional thing, Adriana either didn't get it or didn't care because she liked the meme. If she did think it was intentionally done and still liked it, even better. 

But do you guys think the meme creator used her name with intent? Not arguing there is something wrong if he or she did. I'm just surprised I guess. I know they like Adriana - so if it's intentional it's just in jest. I found it interesting because they could have used her name in any of the other captions where models are referenced without the tag of "daddy issues". 

Edit: Looking through their posts -- it's clear that they often add a descriptor in front of "model" and often times it is related to insecurity or daddy issues. So I'm sure it didn't cross their mind and it wasn't intentional. It just happens to be the case that adriana has daddy issues. Good meme nonetheless. 

She started to follow this page while she was in London with Emir and Emir was already following the page. Slutty Snake send her gifts two months ago and she promoted them on her ig story.

I think Adriana knows whoever runs that meme account. And they are prob somebody in the industry cause i see a lot of models follow the account although it’s not a very popular meme account since it looks like it’s pretty new. She followed the account after she and Emir unfollowed each other and broke up. She liked some old funny memes that night. Including this one which i thought was halarious since emir is Turkish and took her to Mykonos. 

A8C87569-0EDF-4466-9178-AED7735769B3.jpeg

Too much coincidence no? That they used the name Adriana

Does Adriana do or did therapy? I think this could help her a lot about the daddy issues, that reflect at her choices in her personal life...

About Emir well, he kind fit in that meme about turkish guy but Adriana not... idk what happened in London but I think they are totally over, no comeback

51 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Too much coincidence no? That they used the name Adriana

Does Adriana do or did therapy? I think this could help her a lot about the daddy issues, that reflect at her choices in her personal life...

About Emir well, he kind fit in that meme about turkish guy but Adriana not... idk what happened in London but I think they are totally over, no comeback

I wouldn’t think she did therapy considering her issues reflect on her relationships. Maybe she doesn’t even think she has issues.

About the meme I sent, yeah I don’t think that’s how Adriana is either but Emir prob fits the meme. I just found it funny that night they broke up she followed the meme account and was liking a bunch of memes that may have been a way of throwing some shade at emir. She was clearly salty that night. Cause something bad suddenly happened between them. I honeslty think she has her eye on Edelman again unfortunately.

On another note, does anyone know where the other pictures from Vogue Arabia are???? Was there not an editorial? They shot other pictures but I haven’t seen them.

adriana has been following that daddy issues account for YEARS, like since 2016-2017

Adriana has openly talked about how her dad abandoning her made her feel growing up, she did admit sometimes she felt insecure because of it.

Adriana has done things to try to help her mental health. I can't confirm therapy specifically, but in brazil there was an article where she talked about her depression in 2006 and it was over the last break up she had at the time, and she was seen doing things to help her get over that depression

2 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

adriana has been following that daddy issues account for YEARS, like since 2016-2017

Adriana has openly talked about how her dad abandoning her made her feel growing up, she did admit sometimes she felt insecure because of it.

Adriana has done things to try to help her mental health. I can't confirm therapy specifically, but in brazil there was an article where she talked about her depression in 2006 and it was over the last break up she had at the time, and she was seen doing things to help her get over that depression

We are talking about the Super Slutty Snake account. Its looks like the account was started just last year. I’m not sure if you mean another account. If it’s the same one, she had unfollowed it cause I remember her following it while in London and liking a bunch of older posts.

I had no idea Adriana had depression cause of her break up with I’m guessing the Prince if you say 2006. Because I remember in her GQ interview, she had been asked if she had been depressed from her previous breakups and she said no.

11 hours ago, laeteita said:

She started to follow this page while she was in London with Emir and Emir was already following the page. Slutty Snake send her gifts two months ago and she promoted them on her ig story.

I mentioned multiple times in my comment that the owner of the account seems to be an adriana fan. I also know when she started following it. I was more curious about whether the caption they used for that particular picture, invoking Adriana's name, was done in context of knowing she has daddy issues. Or if it was random. I think it was probably random without much thought about Adriana's insecurities. But was curious about what others thought. Even if they did mean it in context, I don't think it's necessarily bad or wrong. 

To some of the other points made in response -- yes, of course adriana has daddy issues. And of course she's aware of it. I think people that follow models casually might even be aware of it by observing some of her behavior. It's hard not to develop certain complexes when you're abandoned by a parent as a child. Don't know if she's ever done therapy but I hope she has. Not even because she in particular needs it. But because if you have the money/access and you have things to deal with (don't we all), it's a wise thing to do. 

4 hours ago, lucyford said:

On another note, does anyone know where the other pictures from Vogue Arabia are???? Was there not an editorial? They shot other pictures but I haven’t seen them.

Thanks for asking i was wondering too. I’m about to learn Arabic to check every of their stories or their web page regularly. But i’m sure there are other photos. They usually release immediately, now it’s november and we’re still receiving bts instead of the actual shoots.

2 hours ago, laeteita said:

Thanks for asking i was wondering too. I’m about to learn Arabic to check every of their stories or their web page regularly. But i’m sure there are other photos. They usually release immediately, now it’s november and we’re still receiving bts instead of the actual shoots.

Also the Numero Russia video, it's only on crap quality on their ig stories and not in their website.

Yes, for sure she is aware of her daddy issues, she grew up knowing that..

But I'm happy that she maybe is trying something to help herself with this..

And this meme acc talks about some types, like metin and emir...glad she sees this now

Emir I think is past... Edelman? Jesus no! He is more past lol

3 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

Yes, for sure she is aware of her daddy issues, she grew up knowing that..

But I'm happy that she maybe is trying something to help herself with this..

And this meme acc talks about some types, like metin and emir...glad she sees this now

Emir I think is past... Edelman? Jesus no! He is more past lol

I’m not sure her liking the memes and finding them funny means she sees things now. We know Adriana does that. She likes/reposts quotes and stuff about strong/independent women. Then goes and does the opposite.

I mentioned Edelman cause she followed him not long ago. And I think it clear she had/has his post notification. I noticed she likes his post within 30 min of him posting. 

1 hour ago, lucyford said:

I’m not sure her liking the memes and finding them funny means she sees things now. We know Adriana does that. She likes/reposts quotes and stuff about strong/independent women. Then goes and does the opposite.

I mentioned Edelman cause she followed him not long ago. And I think it clear she had/has his post notification. I noticed she likes his post within 30 min of him posting. 

How do u know she likes his post within 30 minutes of him posting? 👀  

24 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

How do u know she likes his post within 30 minutes of him posting? 👀  

Because I follow Edelman. And multiple times I’ve seen his post within 20 min of him posting, and i see she already liked. When she likes a post of his, it takes her no longer than an hour. She prob has post notifications.

9 hours ago, lucyford said:

Because I follow Edelman. And multiple times I’ve seen his post within 20 min of him posting, and i see she already liked. When she likes a post of his, it takes her no longer than an hour. She prob has post notifications.

I don't think she has notifications of him. Just because she alredy liked doesn't mean anything, it could show up when she was doing stuffs on Instagram. You said like she was his stalker. 

2 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

I don't think she has notifications of him. Just because she alredy liked doesn't mean anything, it could show up when she was doing stuffs on Instagram. You said like she was his stalker. 

If she likes his posts super fast consistently, that makes me think she had/has post notifications. I’m not saying she stalks him either, cause having someone’s post notifications doesn’t mean you are a stalker.

11 hours ago, lucyford said:

If she likes his posts super fast consistently, that makes me think she had/has post notifications. I’m not saying she stalks him either, cause having someone’s post notifications doesn’t mean you are a stalker.

When someone is your ex and you like his stuffs it look like u r stalking him. Sometime the Instagram post notifications of some people even when we don't turn on the notifications. And I don't know what is the problem of her like posts. I would worry if she was like Metin's Instagram post. 

40 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

When someone is your ex and you like his stuffs it look like u r stalking him. Sometime the Instagram post notifications of some people even when we don't turn on the notifications. And I don't know what is the problem of her like posts. I would worry if she was like Metin's Instagram post. 

I don’t call it stalking because stalking is when it’s unwanted by the other person. And if they are super obsessive. Likes and post notifications don’t mean that. For all we know , they could be talking. He followed her back fast so it’s not like he has a problem with her. I think she had his notifications on but that’s just my opinion obviously from seeing her like a lot of his posts fast. I don’t see how her refollowing and liking a lot of his stuff is much different than if it were Metin. Although her and Metin is the last thing we would all want again. 

On 11/7/2019 at 12:17 AM, lucyford said:

I understand your point..prob se has his post notifications but why? That guy urghh .. I remember his fans saying Adriana was a stalker, not bc of Instagram but bc she followed him..

So Adriana followed again her exes?(not metin and not marko)

I think many don't want her back with any of her exes (after her divorce) for her sack!

37 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

I understand your point..prob se has his post notifications but why? That guy urghh .. I remember his fans saying Adriana was a stalker, not bc of Instagram but bc she followed him..

So Adriana followed again her exes?(not metin and not marko)

I think many don't want her back with any of her exes (after her divorce) for her sack!

Oh I don’t like him either. I remeber his fans saying he’d be seen at bars with girls while dating Adriana. But what do you mean his fans called her a stalker??

Lol I doubt many men would care about her having kids if that meant dating a supermodel. Edelman has a kid himself with a girl he was cheating with. And Metin would come running back like the leach he always was. And didn’t Harvey have a mental breakdown when she left him? I mean they all dated her knowing she had kids. Being a single parent isn’t uncommon at all these days.