Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

11 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

? This is very imature for a woman with her age...even if she was a teenager tbh

She seems to act petty when she’s mad/upset. But then again we don’t know what happend. And if Emir derves it. But we can’t be sure this is the last of them since she’s done this multiple times before and returned with whoever it was. But Emir unfollowing her back too means he’s not happy with what happened either and may not be begging for her to come back like Metin. 

4 minutes ago, HermannC said:

He’s more mature than Metin, so I don’t think he will be begging. He seems to be very classy, this Emir. So I think he accepted the end graciously.

Like I said, I wouldn’t be sure that’s “the end”. She was at that event with him a few hours before the unfollows. So maybe it’s a small argument they’ll get over. 

19 minutes ago, HermannC said:

He’s more mature than Metin, so I don’t think he will be begging. He seems to be very classy, this Emir. So I think he accepted the end graciously.

Well, mature people tend to not like imature people and don't like imature acts... most of the people unfollow others if something Really bad happen

On 9/19/2019 at 3:05 PM, nhlovesadri said:

She did in this interview at the BCBGMAXAZRIA party:

Thanks for the video

As of today Puma crew left London (at least 2 ppl who i follow on insta), LFW is also over but a tweet says she was around Essex this evening so i wonder why she stayed. 

I think they unfollowed each other for some other reason. Maybe to keep attention off or something. Maybe since his account is private, too many nosy people and fans are trying to follow him and he wants it to stop. Something like that.  because like someone said, he seems pretty mature. Doesn't seem like the type to say "oh you unfollowed me, let me QUICKLY unfollow you back", if anything there would be some kind of delay. It was almost simultaneous when they unfollowed each other. I THINK there is a reason behind it that doesn't have to do with being mad. But, Adriana still sees herself as single, so its nothing serious anyway. Their relationship seems to be at the "fair game" point, similar to her and matt

12 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I think they unfollowed each other for some other reason. Maybe to keep attention off or something. Maybe since his account is private, too many nosy people and fans are trying to follow him and he wants it to stop. Something like that.  because like someone said, he seems pretty mature. Doesn't seem like the type to say "oh you unfollowed me, let me QUICKLY unfollow you back", if anything there would be some kind of delay. It was almost simultaneous when they unfollowed each other. I THINK there is a reason behind it that doesn't have to do with being mad. But, Adriana still sees herself as single, so its nothing serious anyway. Their relationship seems to be at the "fair game" point, similar to her and matt

Him not wanting people to request him anymore would only explain her unfollowing him. Apparently he unfollowed her too. And we really don’t know anything about how Emir is since he’s so private and not a public figure. And when did Adriana say she was single???? I don’t believe that ever happened. I wouldn’t compare her and Emir anything to her and Harvey. She wasn’t ever vacationing with Harvey or going to events with him. 

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

I disagree... this doesn't make sense

7 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

I personally doubt this. He accepted my dummy account with like 11 followers. I don't think he's concerned with privacy. I also don't think that it's immature to unfollow someone back if you're no longer with them. It could be that he didn't want to see her face on his feed or be reminded of her after they broke up. I think that's pretty normal. 

With that said, I think if they did break up it wouldn't be too shocking to see them get back together. Plus she shared that weird respect/love quote. I know she does it randomly sometimes but she usually does that in context of men she dates too.

We'll see. I'm pretty indifferent about Emir. After Metin though, my standard has simply become "at least he's not Metin". It's also hard to know what her satisfaction is based on red carpet events with him. I do agree that she tends to be extremely affectionate when she seems very into it. Like with Julian. It was just another energy. But I also think that people have to somewhat reflect their partners in public. Emir seems like a serious person. Could just be that he's not overly affectionate as a person and / or they're just not at that stage yet. Who knows. She does seem to be just having fun opposed to being too serious. And I think it's good she take her time. 

12 minutes ago, fieldofoptics said:

I personally doubt this. He accepted my dummy account with like 11 followers. I don't think he's concerned with privacy. I also don't think that it's immature to unfollow someone back if you're no longer with them. It could be that he didn't want to see her face on his feed or be reminded of her after they broke up. I think that's pretty normal. 

With that said, I think if they did break up it wouldn't be too shocking to see them get back together. Plus she shared that weird respect/love quote. I know she does it randomly sometimes but she usually does that in context of men she dates too.

We'll see. I'm pretty indifferent about Emir. After Metin though, my standard has simply become "at least he's not Metin". It's also hard to know what her satisfaction is based on red carpet events with him. I do agree that she tends to be extremely affectionate when she seems very into it. Like with Julian. It was just another energy. But I also think that people have to somewhat reflect their partners in public. Emir seems like a serious person. Could just be that he's not overly affectionate as a person and / or they're just not at that stage yet. Who knows. She does seem to be just having fun opposed to being too serious. And I think it's good she take her time. 

I think what is imature is unfollow and follow again the person 1million times... her acting this way doesn't show it just "having fun"

I didn't understand her last storie "L"?

5 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

I think what is imature is unfollow and follow again the person 1million times... her acting this way doesn't show it just "having fun"

I didn't understand her last storie "L"?

Guess L for London, from the time she posted the bed and the selfie it seems she is still there, or at least in Europe for sure.